Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed (55705 Views)

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by maxzzo1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Since 2015 na wao
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by djkirkoo2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

A person from Bayelsa shouldn't have mouth to call Abians dirty.
you can't compare Bayelsa State to that your unclean Abia State in any ramifications.
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by djkirkoo2(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Michelle70:
I schooled in Amassoma.
BY is not a dirty state but there is no development in that state, the state na eyesore, thanks to dickson
which state are you from that you are condemning Bayelsa State?
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Built one flyover for nearly 8 years.
Something Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Dave Umahi of Ebonyi build everywhere like its free of charge and doesn't cost money.
Flyover that doesn't even look as strong as the ones Wike build in nearly every area you can think of in Port Harcourt.

Abia is the most dirtiest state in Nigeria.
Iv stayed there before.

Who ask you?

Where in Abuja u stay...
Ubakala street
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by ceeceeco: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is no longer a center table.

Okezie Ikpeazu compared to past Governors has done so well in Abia State.

Osisioma completed and ready for commissioning.
Just shut up your mouth & stop disgracing yourself with this comment. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by SavageResponse(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
GuyWise101:

Didi he lie?
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by edosignature(m): 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nyesom Wike built & constructed more than 4 bridges in 8 year & this one just did a bride in 8 years.

Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by JohnnyBling(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2022
GuyWise101:

Stfu. Abia stinks
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by Shancca: 12:17am On Apr 11, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is no longer a center table.

Okezie Ikpeazu compared to past Governors has done so well in Abia State.

Osisioma completed and ready for commissioning.

Me will personally advise ndi Abia not use this bridge
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by Michelle70(m): 1:29am On Apr 11, 2022
djkirkoo2:
which state are you from that you are condemning Bayelsa State?
Rivers
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by SonOfEl(m): 5:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Despite the slow pace of infrastructural development in Abia, the state is doing better in commerce, education and sports than MOST states including that of those commenters here un nairaland mudslinging the state.

I no longer drag the issue. Abia is not as bad as some morons and haters want it to look. It's even better in some areas than most states including southeast states.
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by Nwantaoma: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
wiseoneking:
He has done NOTHING, Stop celebrating mediocre. If care is not taking, Ebonyi of yesterday will edge Abia from been 4th to 5th in SE development. The major difference now is just the presence of neglected great Abia business and craftsmanship, and an edge in education attainment of Abians which is significantly better than Ebonyians. Abia is grossly doing
very bad despite the greatness of Enyiba city as a power house.
I dnt knw wat u call development,if u say infrastructure I agree with dat...bt as long as d east is consine abians are far ahead in education, craftsmanship ND productivity Dan any oda state in dat region

1 Like

Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by Nwantaoma: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2022
SonOfEl:
Despite the slow pace of infrastructural development in Abia, the state is doing better in commerce, education and sports than MOST states including that of those commenters here un nairaland mudslinging the state.

I no longer drag the issue. Abia is not as bad as some morons and haters want it to look. It's even better in some areas than most states including southeast states.
dey are so bent on painting the state so bad cause dey no it can do and undo....onye ana akpo nwere ihe ona eme umu abia ezi aha
ka ego

1 Like

Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by OdenKelechi(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Built one flyover for nearly 8 years.
Something Nyesom Wike of Rivers and Dave Umahi of Ebonyi build everywhere like its free of charge and doesn't cost money.
Flyover that doesn't even look as strong as the ones Wike build in nearly every area you can think of in Port Harcourt.

Abia is the most dirtiest state in Nigeria.
Iv stayed there before.

You were making sense until you said it's the dirtiest state in Nigeria.......You have no right to say that if you've not been to Ogun state, Oyo state (ibadan precisely) and even the almighty Lagos state.....If you've been, then you'd have a rethink of the dirtiest places in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:

ibarapa thunder faya u and ur household dia. kip Soludo out of ur terrorist labias. Ozour
Okponu you do not love Soludo more than me, and he's even my brother and not yours, but what I'm saying is that he fuckup?? He gets treatment.
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by Landmack: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
Okponu you do not love Soludo more than me, and he's even my brother and not yours, but what I'm saying is that he fuckup?? He gets treatment.

Na ur papa fkup
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by zudozz: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na this one that comedian wey dey sell medicine for bus call center table?
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by djkirkoo2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Rivers
mtchewwwww
Re: Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed by SonOfEl(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2022
SavageResponse:

Didi he lie?

Yes he did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Unveiled A Kitchen & Store-Room Cabinet Of 100% Northern Males - Egbejumi / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.