Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge (15248 Views)

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by chatinent: 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Inasmuch as I don't support the crowded trading there, this drunk of a governor should be ashamed of himself.

His penis is more active than his ability to do good things to the state.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by mekonglobal(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bip~Bastards in power.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by diplomat058(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reference:

Haba... but street trading is a scourge that profits no one.
The economic value gained for every square metre is lost in gridlocks, wasted gasoline and horrendous cleaning bills.
I am sorry, but your comment does not make sense. Traders aren't the sole causes of gridlock, you should blame poor planning and lack of clearly defined and enforced pedestrian sidewalks. Also, you said street trading does not benefit anyone. It does actually. It is a means of raising income for the traders and their dependent families. By mobilizing and bringing supply to meet demand, they add logistics and provisional value to the production cycle and they are getting their profits from that. Don't always blame the poor people for trying to meet ends. If they don't, they would consider nefarious and criminal means. SO street trading is a for of social security for poor folks.

Instead, you should devote your energies to blaming our stupid governments who do not create avenues for people to create wealth in a more dignified ways, yet will open their stupid mouths to condemn street trading. No common sense for all the Governors; all of them stupidly depend on Abuja for monthly stipend, yet they have the audacity to chase hard working common people like dogs. I am not even from Abia, I am from Oyo, but this makes me very annoyed. The mass poverty is what people make of the cluelessness of the government to create wealth-creating opportunities
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by wiseoneking: 12:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
The worst SE governor.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by ufotunang: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make the economy to be good and better , no poverty, no hunger and hardship..and people will not be desperate for money and hustling for money under the bridge....it's the bad economy that makes people to hustle anyway inorder to make money to survive this hard and harsh Buhari economy....you the government is not organized, not responsible and you provide bad goverance and messed up the country . .then you expect your citizens to be organized and good and behave responsible abi..... when the head is sick the body is sick
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Silentmoni(m): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/143673-vacate-osisioma-flyover-now-ikpeazu-warns-recalcitrant-street-traders/
it's only in this country that governors see building of bridges as a remarkable achievement......it's a pity the kind of visionless and unproductive leaders we have in this country.....flagship project indeed!.....May God show us mercy.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Marotzke(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
LesbianBoy:
When I read what this bastard is doing with nollywood actress chika ike I just weak

Abia people, you guys should capture and deal with this morafucker after his tenure. angry
I feel your pain.
You wish you were the person doing those nasty and vile things to Chika Ike.
This life no jus balance.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by jditimiya(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
No street light self and he is calling it the gateway to the state. Kia men of our time
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by AmazingELixir: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
grin

They've started defacing the edifice with their useless Bills and posters.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Aboguede(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/143673-vacate-osisioma-flyover-now-ikpeazu-warns-recalcitrant-street-traders/

That bridge is the only thing ikpeazu managed to achieve in all his time so he cherish it like his wife shocked

Abia is a dirty state sha with very backward people
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by BananaPeel(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Originalsly: 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Silentmoni:

it's only in this country that governors see building of bridges as a remarkable achievement......it's a pity the kind of visionless and unproductive leaders we have in this country.....flagship project indeed!.....May God show us mercy.

This is soooo embarrassing.... and people don't even know. This is making Nigeria and Nigerians into laughing stock. Basic infrastructure of the last century is stillna dream.... but here he is spending scarce money on a totally unnecessary flyover. On street vendors .... why allow them to take over and establish themselves ... then suddenly want them to disappear? Nobody noticed? The money used for the useless flyover could've been better spent building a market and access roads and parking which would improve the local economy. Just can't get into the head of most of these Governors .... much muscles little brain.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by LesbianBoy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Marotzke:
I feel your pain.
You wish you were the person doing those nasty and vile things to Chika Ike.
This life no jus balance.

Who be this? Money meant for the masses your governor is spending on chika ike and you are here talking rubbish angry
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Oshodipikin: 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
If na somewhere in SW the Governor talk this one now, chestbeaters go don full this street of Nairaland.
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gbam
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Khaysee: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why do Nigerians like selling on the street people with shops 4pm will take market to main road and litre it you see in lagos and Abuja
Nigerians in nearby country doing this are arrested consistently
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by Jostoman: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Joezinho:
The way this man brags about this centre table eyesore bridge without streetlights that took him 8 freaking years to complete makes me wonder if he has ever travelled out of his state to see what some of his fellow governors are doing with their States allocation.

e dey pain you
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by mbaka0433: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reference:

Haba... but street trading is a scourge that profits no one.
The economic value gained for every square metre is lost in gridlocks, wasted gasoline and horrendous cleaning bills.

OYIBO
Re: Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders To Vacate Osisioma Bridge by mbaka0433: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
This man is a joker

first he said "eji ukwu ari flyover" ?

now is to pursue recalcitrant street traders from the flyover....forgetting dat he destroyed peoples shop at Ariaria and Ahia ohuru markets.... U wan make dem come trade for ur brockuuss? As u are trading on chika ike's own ba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibadan Brims With Prostitutes / More Photos From The EFCC Summit In Abuja (photos) / Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.