Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Pes Mobile Gamers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes Mobile Gamers (231 Views)

Pes Mobile 2021 Official Whatsapp Group / PES Mobile For Android/ios: Let's Meet And Discuss / Naija Gamers (PC, Console & Mobile Gamers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pes Mobile Gamers by Gsnippers(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2022
If you are ready to be a better gamer and you want to learn how to sign iconics, legends, featured card, improving your gameplay, knowing how to use managers tactics in game or you want to improve your overall game play by learning skills such as pass and move,taking set pieces and so on, this is the right place to Join. I have created a telegram channel and group to allow us connect..here is the link https:///+RVx7t3ed7204M2U8 pls join so we can play and learn together

Re: Pes Mobile Gamers by Emeka71(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
PES is no longer making sense on mobile.
Re: Pes Mobile Gamers by Gsnippers(m): 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yea I will agree with you , because of lots of cheat in the game, but believe me Pes mobile 2022 is going to bring new experience in the game

(1) (Reply)

H And M Upcoming Deals 2022 / Vacation / Gaint Blue Cars Vs Red � Survival Challenge - Beamng Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.