Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] (4889 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
Frontsitters
Okrikaboy

DaddyRochie1642
Dominique
LordReed
Datboredberry
candidlady
FERNANDEZISBACK
Fattprince
Peaceful
siofra
UndauntedYoca
Dominatrix
Dorwadora
Monkeygirl
PhenomenalAustin
etrange
Buddatum
MJBOLT
Sinkhole
Starbuck

Hope you all are having a swell blissful evening ..? Hope to hear from you individually.smiley

Fans Hold Up Handicapped Friend At Korn Concert In Moscow

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by MadamVanessa(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
shocked

Love is all we need

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Wall Of Donated Clothes For Homeless People To Take

Hi hello pwolpam360 smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Cyclist Stops To Give A Dehydrated And Hot Koala A Much Needed Drink.

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Marine Myles Kerr Finishes A Race Last To Help A Young Boy Who Got Separated From His Group

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
To every Beautiful nairalander here
You are beautiful
You are where others want to be
You are fufiled
Please remember to smile ,its gets better ,you'll see. , This is for you buddy

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Tenage Boy Rescues A Stray Dog From Drowning In A Frozen Lake (sofia, Bulgaria)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Officer Talks Man Out Of Committing Suicide. Eight Years Later, The Now-Father-Of-Two Gives the Officer An Award At The American Foundation Of Suicide

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
The little things....

Nb. If you notice in the picture the elderly is trying to pull out money for the young lad who kept rejecting the tip

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Man Risks Own Life To Save A Wallaby Drowning In Flood Waters.

7 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
Andre Johnson Holding Receipts After He Gave 11 Kids In CPS 80 Seconds To Get Whatever They Wanted At Toys R Us

6 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Krishnan Was An Award-winning Chef, He Quit His Job To Serve Homeless And Mentally Disabled.

16 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Young Trevor's Goal Before He Died Was To Raise Money And Collect Food To Feed Hungry And Homeless.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Socceroo's Mark Bresciano Helps A Young Mascot At 2014 World Cup #thanksbresc

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Returning stolen money five years later. Proof that deep down, someone out there is like you ...

13 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Bluntguy: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why is non of the pictures Nigerian?
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
Neighbours who encourage you

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by illicit(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
The stolen money tho

It has lost value

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Why is non of the pictures Nigerian?
. You will not instigate spite on my thread!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
powerful photo of people holding on to a man who has attempted to commit suicide.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
The moment she got the news that her adoption had gone through!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
saw this man holding a phone with both hands looking at the screen, smiling. i was drawn by his joy & asked for a photo. He agreed, telling me he was talking to his wife back home. I asked if it was a video call. He said “no, but i see her name on the screen.”

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
illicit:
The stolen money tho

It has lost value
Maybe , but it was returned.
Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
garbage men taking a well deserved break!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by illicit(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Maybe , but it was returned.

Imagine someone stole my 2k in 2010 and returning it now

I will swear for the thief again unless he multiplies the money by 10

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
This lady always goes to the supermarket to read the books – so the manager made her a seat

21 Likes

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
A middle school started a “Breakfast with Dads” program but many dads couldn’t make it and several students didn’t have father figures. The school posted a Facebook request for 50 volunteer fathers… 600 fathers from all backgrounds showed up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
To every Beautiful nairalander here
You are beautiful
You are where others want to be
You are fufiled
Please remember to smile ,its gets better ,you'll see. , This is for you buddy

These beauties were not designed. They just popped up from nowhere.
All thanks to evolution and big bang, the artists who programmed, planned, designed, sculpted and painted these masterpieces.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
illicit:

Imagine someone stole my 2k in 2010 and returning it now

I will swear for the thief again unless he multiplies the money by 10
Others would be greatful and thank him , its called closure.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by illicit(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Others would be greatful and thank him , its called closure.

What if I had lost someone or my job or my prestige cos of the stolen money

Or I had been jailed or beaten mercilessly or lynched shocked

1 Like

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by Bluntguy: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
TheSourcerer:
. You will not instigate spite on my thread!!!
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] by TheSourcerer: 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2022
Bluntguy:

Amen
Lucifer be praised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2010/2011 Admission List Is Finally Out / This Question Has Confused Many Students. What About U? / The Viral Video Of A Computer Class In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.