Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) (2666 Views)

Obi Visits Schools Of Nursing In Ichi Nnewi And Ogidi, Donates 10 Million Each / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo) / Pictures Of Cars Recovered From IPOB/ESN Camp In Ihiala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Lol

Why is Imo people mostly trying to bend the real news.

I just noticed.
so which is the real news because even in the video, no where was ESN mentioned. Abi I didn’t understand Igbo again?
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by buckeyemedia: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
We know the people behind this. They should leave Anambra state alone and go back to to their state
I thought Fulani DSS had departed months ago?
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by Malory: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I thought Fulani DSS had departed months ago?
They started it after all
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by buckeyemedia: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
They started it after all
You are a very shameless Ipobian, Sorry for your parents, what a waste of oxygen?. Spare the rod & spoil the child.

You are just like your supleme leader that sent his parents to an early grave. Tufiakpa.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by xelly: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
We know the people behind this. They should leave Anambra state alone and go back to to their state

The way lazy people support this lawlessness makes me wonder the kind of society we are. How can you suffer people from your region and prevent school children from going to school. Do they know how backward they are driving this region?

I am in support of everyone that is against this illegality.

Enough of nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by buckeyemedia: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
xelly:

The way lazy people support this lawlessness makes me wonder the kind of society we are. How can you suffer people from your region and prevent school children from going to school. Do they know how backward they are driving this region?

I am in support of everyone that is against this illegality.

Enough of nonsense.
Don’t mind that Malory Joker.

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by stanluiz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Reclaim Anambra state from criminals Igbos. I Love that hashtag.

The time for cleansing our land from the evil of ipob has started.

Bravo for the youths! More is needed. They should be offensive. Those criminals must be wiped out and defeated.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by nku5: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Two other criminal camps dey collect now. Enough is enough for these kidnappers and rapists that call themselves freedom fighters

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by Malory: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You are a very shameless Ipobian, Sorry for your parents, what a waste of oxygen?. Spare the rod & spoil the child.

You are just like your supleme leader that sent his parents to an early grave. Tufiakpa.
LoL this one is high on meth
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by Brimstone77: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2022

The main video said kidnappers camp but the op twisted it to esn ipob camp...

What a clown!

Anyway every reasonable Igbo man stands against the senseless killings and rubbing of innocent igbos in Igbo land under any guise...

But your antics won't make us hate ipob or drop the Biafran course..ipob had made it known and clear on several occasions that they have no hand in all the killings and sit at home in the region but zombies won't still stop roping it on them..
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by ipobcannibals: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U didn't mention them complete those names will not.notify them in their mentions.

Let me help

Emergingnation3
Esnbrutality

Besides u this Frigga13 I remember u were an IPOB member months ago always attacking me when ever I attack these terrorist.
Pls I want to know what changed
@ the bolded, don’t be carried away by his lamentations, he’s still a staunch Ipob bingo. He supported the carnage then because the destruction was happening in Imo state, but now that it’s happening in his Anambra state, he’s crying like a b1tch.
Abeg, I want more of Ipob/ESN destruction and killings in Anambra. Anambra must experience what Imo state experienced, because a lot of Anambrarians were cheering ‘saint unknown gunmen’.
Devil bless Simon Ekpa and Ipob/ESN as they continue on their destruction of Anambra. It must reach everyone.
namadi kanu’s state will be the last to collect and it will be the mother of all devastation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by 1864rur: 3:22am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Way to go!!

Root them out of their holes wherever they are. Anambra must be free! Soludo must be free!!

They should take their terrorism to Afaraukwu where it truly belongs.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by 1864rru: 3:23am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
how many DSS and Xmen they allested?

Updated Scorelines
Soludo 2
Mazi Simon Ekpa 8
[/s]
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by 1864rur: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

[/s]
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by 1864rur: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind that Malory Joker.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by adadike(f): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I dey Awka and I dey go eke Awka every monday.

ada rapu that thing bịa ka m laaa gị kiss
ebukawam ya ka horse
anakogheri si. The reason why I refused to go on a date with anyone is coz of disappointment. I am a cougar. Agu nwanyi, until I find a real man, till then is no no. Nwokem jide amu gi aka. jide sie ya ike
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by adadike(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:

hahaha

na only me dey read that him comment dey tear laff so?

nna nwoke na su ka generator ndi cultist.

hahaha
lol. Ike gwulu cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
If only all Anambra community will do that Ichi and Njikoka is doing.
We are not cowards
We must take back our land

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Burst Camp Of Unknown Gunmen/ESN Camp In Ichi Anambra (video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
adadike:
anakogheri si. The reason why I refused to go on a date with anyone is coz of disappointment. I am a cougar. Agu nwanyi, until I find a real man, till then is no no. Nwokem jide amu gi aka. jide sie ya ike
Hahahahahaha
Ada e finishie m cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Twitter Page Hit A Record 6000likes After Posting Peter Obi's Campaign. / World Leaders On Their Knees Begging To Meet Tinubu / The Only 4 Patriotic Leaders Nigeria Ever Produced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.