Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These (277 Views)

Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / When Was The Prophet Of Islaam - Salallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam - Born? / At What Age Did The Prophet Salallaahu Alahyi Wa Sallam Marry Khadeejah ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Kimiso(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Is fasting still valid after seeing one's mom half naked with her breast inside the house,and she is fond of pulling off her clothes all the time while the children are inside
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by AntiChristian: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
That's not among what vitiates the fast!
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by immortalcrown(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Did you purposely look to see her or it was accidental?
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Kimiso(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did you purposely look to see her or it was accidental?
to see her pulling off her clothes is inevitable to look,since we only live in a self contain which is also very small
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Alhajiemeritus: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kimiso:
Is fasting still valid after seeing one's mom half naked with her breast inside the house,and she is fond of pulling off her clothes all the time while the children are inside
Simple answer: Your fasting is valid.
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Kimiso(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Simple answer: Your fasting is valid.
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Bami8064(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2022
If u did not intentionally sees it meaning u just sees it in a sudden moment yeah ur fasting is still valid
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by RightChannel: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
Muhammad did worst than this, you can fast and still be having sex with your wives. Holiness is missing in Islam while fasting. So if you see your mum's half naked while fasting, your fasting is very much VALID
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Bami8064(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Your reference plz, just saying what u did not have knowledge of
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by RightChannel: 5:14am On May 01, 2022
Bami8064:
Your reference plz,
just saying what u did not have knowledge of

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."

Sahih Bukhari 3:31:49

For more references, click on this link

https://www.nairaland.com/2271492/how-muhammad-violating-quran-impunity
Re: Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These by Bami8064(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2022
Wa alaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatu

(1) (Reply)

If I Commit Suicide Due To Terminal Brain Damage / How To Stop Urine Leakage After Urination (micturition) / Is Subsequent Congregational Prayer Permissible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.