Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen (475 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by Ejima1: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1074
Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi

DJ Cuppy and sister of newly-engaged actress, Temi Otedola, has urged her and her fiance, Mr Eazi, to find her own lover.

Mr Eazi and Temi had on Sunday announced their engagement on social media sparking an outpouring of congratulations.

Celebrating with the new couple, the popular DJ reminded the couple that she introduced them and urged them to find her own lover for her.

She said, "Congratulations to my favourite couple on their engagement! �

"I’m so happy that my Lil sister #TemiOtedola ��‍♀️ has found her personal person! #MrEazi ��I’ve always wanted an older brother, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

"PS: I introduced you guys, so you better find me my own o!"

Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/?p=1074

Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by Wawelexy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
What u are looking for in sokoto is right in ur sokoto(pocket).

now take that puppy to a vet and allow me show what true love really mean. I don't need ur money. 8 cool wink

1 Like

Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by DitariDisciple2: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Your own is Broda Shaggi.
Number 1 Fine boy Agbero.

1 Like

Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by Gidyonz: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by simpleseyi: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
She go soon . . . .

Her desperation is becoming dangerous
Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by buckeyemedia: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
simpleseyi:
She go soon . . . .

Her desperation is becoming dangerous
How can I get Cuppy’s 11 digits?
Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by helinues: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
I love Mr easi for one thing, he is very focused about his career.

His international collabos are just too notch

Mr Easi can now give out all his properties by giving the full authority.

All the best buddy
Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
I can't remember the last time I knelt down undecided
Re: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own, DJ Cuppy Tells Mr Eazi, Temi After Engagemen by Nicepoker(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
What is the duty of her dogs.

(1) (Reply)

Osinachi Nwachukwu: Untold Story About Cause Of Death Of Popular Female Gospel / Akwa Ibom State Student Viral Video / Khloé Kardashian Dating Private Value Financial Backer She Met Through Kim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.