Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Samsung S9 (SOLD) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung S9 (SOLD) (1054 Views)

Brand New Samsung S9 Sold!! / Samsung S9 Sold Iphone 7 128GB, Iphone 7 Plus 128GB ALL SOLD OUT ❎❎❎ / Brand New Samsung S9 - *SOLD* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
A Samsung S9 is available for sale .....

In excellent condition......

Available for immediate pick-up.......

WhatsApp - 08180134422

N82,000.......

2 Likes

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
Unlocking this device, cost me ₦25,000......

Unfortunately, this would have to be written off.....

So avoid reckless offers, or I would bite you ........
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by TechCapon(m): 1:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Lexusgs430:
A Samsung S9 is available for sale .....

In excellent condition......

Available for immediate sale, details to follow later......

WhatsApp - 08180134422

N82,000.......
you always sell good and quality products. Good one bro, I'll definitely patronize you soon
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 1:59am On Apr 11, 2022
TechCapon:
you always sell good and quality products. Good one bro, I'll definitely patronize you soon

We always source for quality and value...... Unfortunately, this usually attracts premium prices, which some buyers don't understand........

Thank you......

1 Like

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by NorthernersSuck: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2022
TechCapon:

You use one moniker take create a thread, you come use another moniker take dey compliment yourself, make una dey fear God small small naw

1 Like

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by TechCapon(m): 5:58am On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

You use one moniker take create a thread, you come use another moniker take dey compliment yourself, make una dey fear God small small naw
Not everyone is toxic and bitter like you. I know guys who sell good products and I compliment them all from time to time. Go get a job
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by NorthernersSuck: 6:06am On Apr 11, 2022
TechCapon:
at least I'm still better than a jobless soul like you. Not everyone is toxic and bitter like you. I know guys who sell good products and I compliment them all from time to time. Go get a job

Between you and me who is the main jobless here? You want to sell a dead android phone to people, instead of a jobless Dummy like you to allow people to do the compliment by themselves, the mumu person like you decide to do the compliment to yourself with another moniker

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by lilachiever(m): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Between you and me who is the main jobless here? You want to sell a dead android phone to people, instead of a jobless Dummy like you to allow people to do the compliment by themselves, the mumu person like you decide to do the compliment to yourself with another moniker

Actually, you're the jobless one.

Lexusgs430 is not TechCapon. They are 2 different people.

Tell me how much S9 as clean as this will sell for in the market.
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

I don't have the time to create another monicker, to boost my sales .......

When something is of quality, it sells itself........

Tell me the device you want and I bet, your testimonials would be loudest ........... cheesy
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by NorthernersSuck: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2022
lilachiever:

Stop calling people jobless next time, a lot of people here are from wealthy families, who came here everyday to read news and catch cruise
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Stop calling people jobless next time, a lot of people here are from wealthy families, who came here everyday to read news and catch cruise

If you want to learn the rudiments of marketing, ask me how .....

1 Like

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by TechCapon(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2022
lilachiever:

don't mind the lowlife mumu. Something he can never afford, he's jealous. That's why he never makes any progress in his life grin
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by TechCapon(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

jobless otondo
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by NorthernersSuck: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
Lexusgs430:

If you want to learn the rudiments of marketing, ask me how .....

Bros forget about it please, I have my own business doing and I'm making a lot of money everyday, so pack well
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Bros forget about it please, I have my own business doing and I'm making a lot of money everyday, so pack well

So why are you casting aspersions, on the integrity and value systems, of another person??

You think everyone is petty minded, like you......

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by NorthernersSuck: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lexusgs430:

So why are you casting aspersions, on the integrity and value systems, of another person??

You think everyone is petty minded, like you......

Bros go and hustle big and forget all this I have Samsung and IPhone for sale, even if you want to do that, do it in a big way, do you think some people give a f*uk about all that yeye advert you people displayed here about phone this and that? Nairaland is a very dangerous zone, so nobody trusts each other here about what you want to sell
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Bros go and hustle big and forget all this I have Samsung and IPhone for sale, even if you want to do that, do it in a big way, do you think some people give a f*uk about all that yeye advert you people displayed here about phone this and that? Nairaland is a very dangerous zone, so nobody trusts each other here about what you want to sell

Nobody trusts you ........

I don't have to do anything big, I am happy with my small scale structure.......

Nairaland might be dangerous, but some people still have credibility....... And still remain TRUSTED ......

9 Likes

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by saint2ace(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Sorry to ask but "how old are you", ur statements sound so childish that it hurts. Sorry but that's just the truth cry cry

Forgive me if I sound rude.....

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by NorthernersSuck: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
saint2ace:

Sorry to ask but "how old are you", ur statements sound so childish that it hurts. Sorry but that's just the truth cry cry

Forgive me if I sound rude.....

You sounds so stupid by asking someone you don't know or seen in real life about his/her age, nairaland has a lot of jobs to do (age verification) before approving someone's account here, little kids full this forum, imagine this little Dummy asking about my age, wonder shall never end
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by saint2ace(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

You sounds so stupid by asking someone you don't know or seen in real life about his/her age, nairaland has a lot of jobs to do (age verification) before approving someone's account here, little kids full this forum, imagine this little Dummy asking about my age, wonder shall never end

Thanks for ur response, u just proved my suspicion. Now run along Lil deranged boy, u're not worth anyone's time, effort nor response any further. Cheers

NB: please noone should respond to the quoted, he's not worth the thought. Thanks all

5 Likes

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by lilachiever(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

These people you are insulting, I bet my 2 balls that you can't stand side by side with them.

Dem no even born you well to look them straight in the eye.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 2:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Still available for sale....
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 4:22am On Apr 13, 2022
Still available.....
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Deal happening tomorrow.......
Re: Samsung S9 (SOLD) by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
SOLD .......

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E5540 | I5-4310u | 320gb | 4gb Ram | 15.6" Hd - 90k / 3 Units Of Brand New Iphone SE 64GB Chip Unlocked - - / Apple Ipad 5th Gen 2017 For Sale At 87k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.