Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei (595 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / Slow Internet Connection On Tecno Spark 8p / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei by dreofGod(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good day nairalanders. I bought this phone U.K used, Huawei SCL-L21. But since, I bought it I have not been able to connect to the internet fast. It has 4G and my SIM(MTN) is also a 4G SIM. I have change the APN setting severally but the connection is still very slow. Whenever a friend share his Wi-Fi, it is usually fast. So, geek in the house, please help a brother. What could be wrong and what's the solution? lalasticlala
Re: Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei by just2endowed: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
4g network is scam to me.... Switch to 3g network and Compare the speed
Re: Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei by dreofGod(m): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2022
just2endowed:
4g network is scam to me.... Switch to 3g network and Compare the speed
Alright sir. I will try that. Thanks.
Re: Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei by NorthernersSuck: 6:38am On Apr 11, 2022
dreofGod:
Good day nairalanders. I bought this phone U.K used, Huawei SCL-L21. But since, I bought it I have not been able to connect to the internet fast. It has 4G and my SIM(MTN) is also a 4G SIM. I have change the APN setting severally but the connection is still very slow. Whenever a friend share his Wi-Fi, it is usually fast. So, geek in the house, please help a brother. What could be wrong and what's the solution? lalasticlala

Op nothing like 4G network in Nigeria, don't let anybody deceive you, worst na Etisalat
Re: Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei by SweetBuns(f): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
The 4g network bands/frequencies supported by your phone and those used by the telcos whose sim you're currently using don't tally at all

Nothing is wrong with your phone nor it's 4g functionality

The 4g network bands supported by your phone are bands 1,3,7,8 and 20 (Huawei Y6)

Those 4g bands generally supported in Nigeria are 4g bands 2,8,20,28 and 40

The 4g bands your phone can support in Nigeria is band 3 and band 20.

Look for the network provider that provide such network in your area (most likely mtn or airtel) and enjoy your 4g

Don't listen to those ones above me, they don't know what they're saying

dreofGod:

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! Slow Internet Connection On My Huawei by dreofGod(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thanks everyone for your input.

(1) (Reply)

2 Reliable Ways To Record A Phone Call On Android / Is Nokia 5.1 Plus Worth Buying In 2022? / Samsung (s8) Users Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.