Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral (12701 Views)

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Signs MoU With Niger State / FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / Lagos Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Signs New Mou With Oxford Business Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by lordbest(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
You sell cars nah,Na you suppose bless somebody...Someone should bless me for no reason na, I don 6 years for this app na grin[/quote][quote author=ThinkWISELY
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by emmy512: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:
the person that smiles the most after a negotiation is the person that stood to benefit the most and u can clearly see the white man is the happiest
i think its quite the opposite.
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2022
emmy512:
i think its quite the opposite.

tbh the way the black man is showing all his tooth u can't tell 4 sure who's more happier about the deal, but.if u look closely at the person that comes with the most team t a sign off is usually not sure
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=111832591]

tbh the way the black man is showing all his tooth u can't tell 4 sure who's more happier about the deal, but.if u look closely at the person that comes with the most team t a sign off is usually not sure, idk
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by CSTRR: 2:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Akinsete19:
An average South African hate Nigerian
An average black southafrican.

They are not productive anyway.

This is an Indian company in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by CSTRR: 2:40am On Apr 11, 2022
I hope whatever they are signing is to transfer technology to Nigeria.

I don't want a case whreby we are taking our shipbuilding to this South African dockyard.
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by ThinkWISELY(m): 3:15am On Apr 11, 2022
lordbest:
You sell cars nah,Na you suppose bless somebody...Someone should bless me for no reason na, I don 6 years for this app na grin[quote author=ThinkWISELY

I don bless people here taya aje

1 Like

Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Ppogbae: 3:50am On Apr 11, 2022
pacespot:
White people and Indians rule South Africa. That is the difference between the two biggest economies in Africa.

I travelled to Durban two years ago. The Indians run that place. When I first landed, I thought it was just small minority like the Lebanese in this country. But no, those Indians are numerous and run every aspect of business life there grin

1 Like

Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by 4kizo(m): 4:37am On Apr 11, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
Someone should bless me for no reason na, I don 6 years for this app na grin

I dey clock 12yrs for NL
Dey no fit talk common thank you for the data wey dey buy angry
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by MrSensor(m): 5:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:
the person that smiles the most after a negotiation is the person that stood to benefit the most and u can clearly see the white man is the happiest
I knew that some stupid like this one I quoted will call those Indians white men.
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by lagosrd: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2022
Wasteful government. We as so resourceful that we have companies that can build military equipments and gadgets for us but they prefer to squander the money abroad.

Serbia or so came calling for armored personnel carriers.

Innoson or so, help us modify our aircraft to accommodate gun that can be used to suite the boko battle.

This one now produces ships and boats, but they will not patronize them.

We just need to get all these old, young and greedy kleptos out of here.

If I may ask what is the big deal in reviving ajaokuta steel mill. Dangote bought the one in Osogbo locked it up and painted the gate in dangote colour.

No serious country will ever develop without her evolution in the steel industry. You need steel to build heavy equipments, machines, machine parts medical equipments etc .

Common bitumen flowing in surface in nigeria is untapped potential talk less if the gold being mined in secrecy where almost every villager would have been killed by bandits.

What we have here is enough to go round and give us peace of mind. Imagine this company build boats for the states with water resources like oceans, rivers etc. It will solve the transportation issue quietly. They will go and bring regatta wooden boat covered with aluminum sheet used in baking bread.

Lagos and rivers alone can help the company by buying from them. We yin I dey talk sex. People that cannot patronize locally made vehicles for official use.

Abegggiiiii
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by winterfell007(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2022
YouandiAllofus:
And the South African delegation had to be White undecided Nigeria still rules the African continent on innovative driven manufacturing cool

Don't kid yourself!! We still have white people over here who are driving innovation and enterprises. Even the Lebanese and the Indians are the ones majorly in our manufacturing hub. Kiss the truth, nothing really fantastic about us.

1 Like

Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Burruchaga71(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by pacespot(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Ppogbae:

I travelled to Durban two years ago. The Indians run that place. When I first landed, I thought it was just small minority like the Lebanese in this country. But no, those Indians are numerous and run every aspect of business life there grin

Only Nigeria and few others are truly Black nations in Africa. Most African countries are just White, Indian, or Chinese stooges. Nigeria is the only black nation that is truly influential, which is why we say it is quitessential that Nigeria get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Fmghewzy(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
YouandiAllofus:
And the South African delegation had to be White undecided Nigeria still rules the African continent on innovative driven manufacturing cool

Unnecessary Bragging,we haven't gotten where we ought to be yet, just bragging on nothing.
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by YouandiAllofus: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
winterfell007:

Don't kid yourself!! We still have white people over here who are driving innovation and enterprises. Even the Lebanese and the Indians are the ones majorly in our manufacturing hub. Kiss the truth, nothing really fantastic about us.
They ain't doing nothing Nigerians cannot do. Tbh, about 70% are working in Nigeria as employees whereas the opposite is the case in most of our neighbouring countries.
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by YouandiAllofus: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Unnecessary Bragging,we haven't gotten where we ought to be yet, just bragging on nothing.

Nonetheless, it's still a step in the right direction politics aside.
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Fmghewzy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
YouandiAllofus:

Nonetheless, it's still a step in the right direction politics aside.

True,but it isn't something to brag that much about
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by Aaay: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Somatrix Marine Signs Strategic Mou With South Africa's Sandock Austral by JaceBlaze: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
pacespot:

Only Nigeria and few others are truly Black nations in Africa. Most African countries are just White, Indian, or Chinese stooges. Nigeria is the only black nation that is truly influential, which is why we say it is quitessential that Nigeria get it right.

LMAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Flock To Buy UK Bargains / South African Central Bank Fines HSBC For Lax Money Laundering Controls / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.