Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come (2161 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) / Biafra: One Simple Step To Take To Make Biafra A Reality - Nnamdi Kanu / Current Developments Make Biafra Inevitable — South-east, South-south Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Awkabigboy: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anambra and Ebonyi states are the two states that will make Biafra not to come. Of the truth these two states hate themselves more than they hate fulani. There is no argument about this.

3 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Emergingnation3(m): 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:
[s]Anambra and Ebonyi states are the two states that will make Biafra not to come. Of the truth these two states hate themselves more than they hate fulani. There is no argument about this.[/s]
Stop spewing trashed Ab0ki, your divide and rule antic is divide on arrival..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Ndibunna: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Anambra and Ebonyi states are the two states that will make Biafra not to come. Of the truth these two states hate themselves more than they hate fulani. There is no argument about this.

This Abakiliki boy stop crying more than the bereaved.

Leave anambra state for ndi anambra.

Take your destruction back to Abakiliki.

I no do again, na by force?

Un done too Cry but what soludo said remains the truth.

7 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by uglyafonja: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2022
Awkabigboy:

We don't need Biafra in Anambra.....get that into your skull

5 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Sergio104(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
uglyafonja:

Enough of this your madness.

What's the name of your town in Anambra State and the PG of the town??

Answer it or please if you can't, never you claim the noble Anambra again please!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Awkabigboy: 10:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

When u get to know whom I am u will close your mouth. Go out tomorrow and see if u won't be picked in body bag, cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Awkabigboy: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
uglyafonja:

Your coward ojukwu started it , it must be finished
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Crixxx: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sharapa ewù. If una no post Igbo una no fit chop

Paid zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by SHINJA: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
This talk no concern Yoruba guy like me ..

Cannibals fighting themselves!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Pinklygul: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
SHINJA:

Yet you commented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Proudlyomonna: 12:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Op you no dey shame??
On a serious note how can you be living this sort of useless life undecided
There is no such thing as hate in Igboland,all those state stuvs na just paranran Igbo is one blood.
Try another antics.
May Ijebu vs Ibadan can work sha�
Only a useless senseless Igboman will fall for dis cheap divisive decoy.
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by OBALOLA55(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:
OSAGYEFO98 THE BOKO HARAMITE
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Proudlyomonna: 12:11am On Apr 11, 2022
uglyafonja:

If it's the Biafra that's been championed by that destructive, oppressive ipob we don't need it too in Imo State oo we don't need anything connected to the evil group that will hang the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't agree with their destructive agenda.
But when the time comes for the chosen leaders of Igboland to pursue the course of Biafra,you wouldn't have a say�.

3 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Ndibunna: 1:00am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:

When u get to know whom I am u will close your mouth. Go out tomorrow and see if u won't be picked in body bag, cheesy grin

Go back to your state.

Anambra no be ezza extension.

You can impersonate all Communities in anambra but can't change who you are.

Here no be ezza or effium war field.

4 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by uglyafonja: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:

Answer it or please if you can't, never you claim the noble Anambra again please!!

You should have requested for my surname and phone no, MUMU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by uglyafonja: 1:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:

May your life and destiny be disastrous like what is happening in Anambra state......idiot

1 Like

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:

The days of you and your Simeon ekpankwu are numbered

5 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If it's the Biafra that's been championed by that destructive, oppressive ipob we don't need it too in Imo State oo we don't need anything connected to the evil group that will hang the heads of critics and anyone who doesn't agree with their destructive agenda.
But when the time comes for the chosen leaders of Igboland to pursue the course of Biafra,you wouldn't have a say�.

Thank you my brother.... that's how a true Igbo man thinks....

Ekpa and his brothers from hell will die a shameful death....iseeee
!

4 Likes

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by VandalSavage(m): 5:41am On Apr 11, 2022
My brother,e tire me ooo cheesy grin
SHINJA:

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by VandalSavage(m): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2022
A true wise man wink

How do you like your beer
Proudlyomonna:

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:49am On Apr 11, 2022
The op is an imposter.
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Landmack: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:
Abakeleke miscreant. be proud of your state for once.
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Landmack: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2022
michael77777:

The days of you and your Simeon ekpankwu are numbered

omotosho noodles looter. una don loot noodles finish?

i learned some people traveled all d way from infant to come and loot noodles yesterday. hungry skull mining noodles looters
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Landmack: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Your coward ojukwu started it , it must be finished

abakeleke miscreant. so because them open thread on top una primitive abakeleke pple yesterday,now u want to do ur own pay back? hahaha
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Landmack: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2022
Sergio104:

he's right!

we dont need the nonsense biafra in Anambra
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by shortIGBOman: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Lies.
It's only the North that can give Biafra their independence. But you guys can continue to enjoy your Online Republic of Biafra. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by shortIGBOman: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Ndibunna:

Anambra is not Igbo State, but IGALA ancestral State and extension of the North. The North will soon come and reclaim the State. So, make una no celebrate too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Multiplier7(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:

abakeleke miscreant. so because them open thread on top una primitive abakeleke pple yesterday,now u want to do ur own pay back? hahaha
Ritualist go and sit down...you don't have anything to say .
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Landmack: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Multiplier7:
abakelekebigboy...i am proud of Anambra any day any time.
Are u proud of abakeleke? No
ritual money will buy the whole of abakeleke and drop change for Umahi. hahaha
Re: See The Two SE States That Will Make Biafra Not To Come by Landmack: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Multiplier7:
abakelekebigboy...i am proud of Anambra any day any time.
Are u proud of abakeleke? No
ritual money will buy the whole of abakeleke and drop change for Umahi. hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Heard A Good News About Peter Obi / Popular Yoruba Technocrat Dumps Tinubu Supports Obi / Biafran People Have Come Again Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.