Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike (66782 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower As She Is Set To Wed Banky W (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Djiikoo(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Wow
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by illuminutty: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Too many old cargoes in one place.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Shukusheka(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Yuzedo somewhere crying right now like grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by OscarJaden(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Gathering of expired evening Newspapers

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Tannhauser(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2022
grin

How come we NEVER see men doing all this?
After, some hungry feminists will come and spew thrash...
See them so called "independent, man hating, strong women (when single)", all delirious with joy because one of them managed to ensnare a man (that they claim to despise).

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2022
At last Mid night newspaper will be a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Kajaard: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Katier00:
what do you mean by enslave? This is a public forum not a psychiatrist ward. The man in question is 56 while Rita is 47. Biko just wish them well

Wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, this man in the picture is 56? He looks younger than 56.

Evidence of good living and working out. Nice one cool

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Congratulations and happy marriage life in advance.
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2022
OP said burial shower.. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Every woman needs a man to make her complete.

Forget what women say about men, they can't do without us. We are like the air they breath.

Without a man, a woman is as useful as the P in Psychology to the society.

You really must be tripping
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by tiswell(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Happy married life,old lady!
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by AngelicBeing: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm happy for her,
Her life has just begun.

She can afford to call the marriage off even after a week, at least it's on record that once upon a time, a man considered her desirable enough to wife her.

That's the greatest bragging right of any woman.

Because according to the rulebook, a single woman is unaccomplished, a married woman is fulfilled but a widow and a divorcee are veterans.
Hian, you have started again with your kulikuli and bumkum analysis shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by GloriousGbola: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
Yuzedo cry cry : cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Pastorsmile: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
I honestly do not think the groom to be still has a mum.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by phemmyfour: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
poshestmina:
Fidelis isn't a "young boy " smiley...being in the Media as long as I can remember...hopefully he's not a 'gigolo'.

Just two beautiful people that took their times to amass much experiences, growths,"beaut" and finally ready for 'the forever '.

They are cute , happy, growing wealthy together smiley...Keep your bitterness for the next onugbu soup for your community burials smiley smiley wink

Cc@kolanutabove.

Jigolo? How much dey Rita hand? She's no longer cashing out like in the past decade

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by emmanuelbrown26: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm happy for her,
Her life has just begun.

She can afford to call the marriage off even after a week, at least it's on record that once upon a time, a man considered her desirable enough to wife her.

That's the greatest bragging right of any woman.

Because according to the rulebook, a single woman is unaccomplished, a married woman is fulfilled but a widow and a divorcee are veterans.
Odogwu can never ever disappoint at any fucking time. Nwane madu, I sight u, but on a more serious note, aunty Rita dun comot from singlehood, minus one, remaining more to go
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by CaptainFM1: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2omG566YQl4

Pregnant Rita Dominic hosted her bridal shower as she's set to marry her Heartthrob Fidelis Anosike

It has continued to rain congratulations for Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic as she is all set to walk down the aisle with her Heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times publisher and the Founder of Folio Media Group.

On Sunday, April 10, the Nollywood star had her bridal shower with lots of her colleagues in present.

The likes of Ini Edo, Susan Peters and other were spotted at the burial shower of Rita Dominic.

Ini Edo who shared photos from the bridal shower captioned her post on Instagram thus ” I couldn’t love you less Husby @ritadominic .. Congratulations Ree. You deserve all the joy in this world . Your heart is so sweet and I am so blessed to have you in my corner . God bless your union .. This is a dream come true for us all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcL8z7jN1CA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Be careful what you write. Which one is burial shower? We will not lose anyone IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by 3gpvids: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
A valid newspaper
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Kazeem47(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Forget what women say about men, they can't do without us. We are like the air they breath.

Hope Saphiere will see this and change grin
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by GloriousGbola: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:

Any 'man' who needs to say this is a beta cuck who will always be the last choice of a woman at the end of her rope

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Nealson(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2022
Finally finally...... I thank God for her life. Honestly, life is boring without love. God bless her home, I rebuke divorce over her marriage

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by eagleae7(m): 9:18am On Apr 11, 2022
alasane:

47 ?
menopause age according to the book is 50
ha current age 47
Balance of productive yrs = 3 yrs

Those feminist out there are you reasoning
They'll be following them sheepishly cheesy cool
Math welldone
Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by eteebanky1: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Op, seems you're mad

Which one is burial shower, you want make thunder � you

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by MrHighSea: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
So she cheated on me.
I thought we were dating.

#schit, today is Monday

I overslept.
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by yahwehpickin(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2omG566YQl4

Pregnant Rita Dominic hosted her bridal shower as she's set to marry her Heartthrob Fidelis Anosike

It has continued to rain congratulations for Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic as she is all set to walk down the aisle with her Heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times publisher and the Founder of Folio Media Group.

On Sunday, April 10, the Nollywood star had her bridal shower with lots of her colleagues in present.

The likes of Ini Edo, Susan Peters and other were spotted at the burial shower of Rita Dominic. Burial shower comrade howfa

Ini Edo who shared photos from the bridal shower captioned her post on Instagram thus ” I couldn’t love you less Husby @ritadominic .. Congratulations Ree. You deserve all the joy in this world . Your heart is so sweet and I am so blessed to have you in my corner . God bless your union .. This is a dream come true for us all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcL8z7jN1CA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Oturatetuala(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
At last grandma don set to wed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by pyyxxaro: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022

The likes of Ini Edo, Susan Peters and other were spotted at the burial shower of Rita Dominic.

OP you won kill the grandmama , you nor go wait make she born first
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by pepperdemzombie: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by blamingthedevil: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
She's Pregnant
Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by texasux: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Katier00:
what do you mean by enslave? This is a public forum not a psychiatrist ward. The man in question is 56 while Rita is 47. Biko just wish them well

Are you kidding me? They really don't look their age. I was taking the Fidelis guy to be in his mid fourties.
This is what keeping a healthy lifestyle and money does to someone's body.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike by Warldbest(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funmi Wellington: Banky W's Brother (Younger) / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.