Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775000 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Proffdada: as I started playing call of duty :black ops 2 I think I found ojukwu

Playing it too though I'm stuck somwhere,will get round to it when I'm done with TLOU and Bulletstorm,nice game but I think its too easy,and the story line no follow
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
LordReed:

No doubt it feels like that but I bet by the time you play 5 games you'll notice that its just an interactive loop.
at all. It has over 180hrs of commentary. So this aint any pes or fifa. It gives you the real life experience. And the half time analysis is something else.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anyways....switching ova to homefront

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kennyakinz: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hey Flawless....
we seem to have similar tastes in gaming. I love the dark souls series. currently looking for demon souls, u wont happen to have it by any chance? anyone else on the forum that knows where i can get it can holler......
Flawlessangel: Am playing.....
1)Amnesia: dark descent (pc)
2)dark siders 2
3)alone in the dark
4)dark
5)dark souls 2
6)the darkness....
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
kennyakinz: Hey Flawless....
we seem to have similar tastes in gaming. I love the dark souls series. currently looking for demon souls, u wont happen to have it by any chance? anyone else on the forum that knows where i can get it can holler......
oh 2 bad, i used 2 have it, but not anymore...i sold it a few months ago...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
magnusbane:

Nigga puhleease...just say your not into adventure games,some people just can't get into it,its not for everybody anyways

EDIT:Sorry wanted to quote @Horayce who said TLOU was pedestrian
I'm into adventure games that I find challenging, new, and immersive. And I've cleared a few games that satisfied all or a combination of those requirements such as Heavy Rain, Crash Bandicoot, Halo 1, Uncharted 2 etc etc. Sure, I'm no hard core gamer( I have a life outside of gaming like most of us here do), but that doesn't mean I don't have the minimal amount of interest to care. So I popped LOU remastered( I didnt play it on the ps3) and I wanted to really love the game, but about half(probably less) way through the game, it just felt like uncharted 2 all over again.Ok it was made by the same developer and it has some new cool game concepts and a great storyline, but after i'm bowled over by the graphics and the story line, it still feels like i have to force my self to kill generic looking bad guys again and again..Then wait for a cutesy cut-scene. Rinse. Repeat.Rinse. Repeat. Eh, couldnt be as.sed to do that any more.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Flawlessangel:
lol how na?
U too lyk horror
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by peteregwu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
WHAT GAMES FOR ANDROID PHONES, PLS GUYS. ME SELF I SABI PLAY GAMES NOW. INCASE ANY LINK FOR A FANTASTIC GAME FOR ANDROID PLS SEND ME THE LINK. OR YOU CAN ADD ME ON WHATSAPP 07052981233.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
Horayce:
I'm into adventure games that I find challenging, new, and immersive. And I've cleared a few games that satisfied all or a combination of those requirements such as Heavy Rain, Crash Bandicoot, Halo 1, Uncharted 2 etc etc. Sure, I'm no hard core gamer( I have a life outside of gaming like most of us here do), but that doesn't mean I don't have the minimal amount of interest to care. So I popped LOU remastered( I didnt play it on the ps3) and I wanted to really love the game, but about half(probably less) way through the game, it just felt like uncharted 2 all over again.Ok it was made by the same developer and it has some new cool game concepts and a great storyline, but after i'm bowled over by the graphics and the story line, it still feels like i have to force my self to kill generic looking bad guys again and again..Then wait for a cutesy cut-scene. Rinse. Repeat.Rinse. Repeat. Eh, couldnt be as.sed to do that any more.

To each his own I guess,I agree the combat scenes got a lil monotonous with time but u shd b almst finished by then,bt comparing it to nba is a tad harsh na.Every other forum I've been to say its their best game ever,above all the games u mentioned tho...heavy rain is not all that by the way
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
VIPERVENOM: at all. It has over 180hrs of commentary. So this aint any pes or fifa. It gives you the real life experience. And the half time analysis is something else.
id agree that the commentary gets repetitive(i rarely ever play with commentary on) but what impresses me the most about 2k is how lifelike the cpu AI is. Ive played/watched countless number of 12 min a quarter games and it never gets old. The drafts. The trades. New distinct faces on all 32 teams every season. Admittedly, u have to be a bball fan to care though. But as far as a single player campaign goes id rather have nba 2k than any other game ever released.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Horayce:
id agree that the commentary gets repetitive(i rarely ever play with commentary on) but what impresses me the most about 2k is how lifelike the cpu AI is. Ive played/watched countless number of 12 min a quarter games and it never gets old. The drafts. The trades. New distinct faces on all 32 teams every season. Admittedly, u have to be a bball fan to care though. But as far as a single player campaign goes id rather have nba 2k than any other game ever released.

I have felt this same way about every Unreal Tournament ever released. The tingly sensation the announcer's voice gives when he calls out "head shot" or "Mega Kill" was enough to keep me playing over and over again. But this is not enough to call TLOU and others pedestrian simply because there is no announcer or no roster of smart AI controlled bots. All good games have their strengths and weaknesses; the more strengths and the less weaknesses the better but when it comes to how repetitive games get none can beat sports or even pseudo-sports games. UT is pseudo-sport and despite how much I enjoy it, it gets repetitive enough to be boring and that is a game you can choose arena, number of players, weapon mix, environmental modifications, etc just to vary and mix things up.

You may truly like playing NBA 2K14 but we all know just how repetitive (and sometimes boring) such games get.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Golden Eye on N64 (PC emulator) --- throwback... reminiscing my days in secondary school!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by twicenoni(m): 2:22am On Aug 27, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Will be getting the ps4 soon. Only problem i'll have with it is it's constant need to guzzle data(unlike the ps3 which uses just a fraction of the amout of data).

I really miss my ps3 and the days of wreaking havoc in clusterphuck maps like Operation Locker and Siege of Shanghai in Battlefield 4.

ID remains thecerealkilla_ and cunical_ for anyone interested in adding me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by twicenoni(m): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
I want to sell my PS3 fat it's on latest update and it's four USB mouths its going for 25k
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by FOREXMARTS: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Playing career mode as manager of Leeds united and coach of Belgium in FIFA 14. Presently topping premier league
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryfayor: 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls how do I download PES 2013 on my laptop system
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by henryfayor: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls how do I download PES 2013 update on my laptop system
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Deesick7(m): 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm playing The last of us,max payne 3,far cry 3,tomb raider, nba2k14,injustice(vita) n fifa 14(vita)
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Michel886(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Anyone ever heard of Saints Row? It'ʂ α lot better than GTA!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Michel886: Anyone ever heard of Saints Row? It'ʂ α lot better than GTA!
Its crazier than GTA not better. GTA still remains da best
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Michel886(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kaycee7: Its crazier than GTA not better. GTA still remains da best

Broda, I've played GTA: VC, LC, SA & IV. Then Saints Row 2, 3, 4 (don't ask how I got the time to :Ρ) SR is much more adventurous, & less crime oriented too... The killer is the fact that you can create your own player...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Michel886:
Broda, I've played GTA: VC, LC, SA & IV. Then Saints Row 2, 3, 4 (don't ask how I got the time to :Ρ) SR is much more adventurous, & less crime oriented too... The killer is the fact that you can create your own player...
Play GTA V. The best so far
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by peteregwu(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
pls I want to download pes2011 on my android 4.2.2, pls send me the link to do that. thanks!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Michel886: Anyone ever heard of Saints Row? It'ʂ α lot better than GTA!

Its definitely more zany and funny than GTA but it is not better overall. The packaging of GTA is still the industry standard.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2014
LordReed:

Its definitely more zany and funny than GTA but it is not better overall. The packaging of GTA is still the industry standard.
Just started playing GTAV on the PS3 and loving it so far( hopefully the car chases don't get too samey with every other mission lol) . Was holding out till its release on the ps4 but ran out of patience. Also wanna get Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire as part of my gaming binge soon. Rockstar certainly makes openworld games better than anyone else.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lightazure7: 3:49am On Aug 30, 2014
I am currently playing MMORPGs with my android phone. grin
As for computer games, I like to play racing games like Need for Speed Most Wanted. It gives me the rush. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Fifa14Full: 4:50am On Aug 30, 2014
twicenoni:

They are PC games
Yes Bro!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 6:12am On Aug 30, 2014
lightazure7: I am currently playing MMORPGs with my android phone. grin
As for computer games, I like to play racing games like Need for Speed Most Wanted. It gives me the rush. grin
Which MMORPG titles are U playing?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Michel886(m): 7:17am On Aug 30, 2014
Fifa Vs Pes? Who wins & why? grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by justinlmj(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Join the whatapp group of hardcore gamers (both
console and pc) where we can discuss all things
gaming, swap or buy games , get help ,
participate in lan parties or events and soo much
more at no cost

Add 07059988236 on whatsapp and send a
message with the word "Gamer" and you will be
add automatically....

NOTE : Only for hardcore Gamers only
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2014
Horayce:
Just started playing GTAV on the PS3 and loving it so far( hopefully the car chases don't get too samey with every other mission lol) . Was holding out till its release on the ps4 but ran out of patience. Also wanna get Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire as part of my gaming binge soon. Rockstar certainly makes openworld games better than anyone else.

I would like to have the PC version. And Titanfall too. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Heinz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.