Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (784967 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
TK16:
Please ooo guys who is playing Football Manager 2015 of Windows.
The game is telling me that there was some error downloading some files.
And also that there is a problem with the db folder please i need help ooo

There's an fm15 thread. why dont u try there
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kayceeukah007(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Has anybody updated to 4.75 on PS3...the reviews I am seeing online no dey give hope
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2015
LordReed:

I don't know why but I find myself feeling squeamish when playing survival horror games meanwhile I can watch horror movies without batting an eye.

Me too. But in terms of pure horror, nothing comes close to the Dead Space series. maybe when I play The Evil Within, I'll change my mind.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2015
kayceeukah007:
Has anybody updated to 4.75 on PS3...the reviews I am seeing online no dey give hope

I have. No observable changes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2015
cao:

I know the feeling, horror games are too immersive, it's easier for you to see someone else doing it than for you to be controlling the person.

I agree, the immersion puts you in the hot seat. I am going to work on my mind to try and keep telling myself it's just a game. LoL

Macrophage:

Me too. But in terms of pure horror, nothing comes close to the Dead Space series. maybe when I play The Evil Within, I'll change my mind.

I stopped playing Dead Space 3. I hate knowing some shambling horror is going to run at me very soon or the place that made stop, locked in a room with unkillable horror. Sh*t! Get me outta here!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
JMystique:
Just wanted to come in here to say Bleep Dark Souls 2, I quit!!,but of course. @ Lordreed n co chose today to try to make me feel bad about it.been crawling through this for the past few months but screw it,im not doing it anymore,haba!For the first time I had to go and watch playthrough videos, I see people kill a monster with about 5 hits, I hit the same bastard more than 10 times he's still alive,he hits me once I'm dead,wtf?!Abegi

Maybe your xter build has some deficiencies for the strategy you are using. BTW Dark Souls 2 seems easier than Dark Souls 1.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
wiegraf:

They announced 3? I thought they were dropping it. I though the 2 game hinted at ending the cycle.

I remember popping in randomly and unprepared, half health and all just to test the waters and expecting a proper beating, on orsten and smough, then bizzarely acquiring the sharingan. They suddenly became very slow, I near untouchable. I left there feeling like a boss.

The battlin' with arturias and manus (those 2 in particular make you bounce around, shield not enough on most builds), the setup and the feels of those battlin' sef. Even just the unexpected black knight gave the chills

Rarely got that in part 2, so meh about part 3

Need to see what new is planned for fallout before I get hyped or not. Anything in particular to look out for?

I saw they released a couple of the game art and the buzz is the release is early next year.

I like the fact that you never feel overpowered in this game even the first creatures can do serious damage and I am at lvl40. 2 seems to be a bit easier true.

For Fallout I don't know of any compelling reason yet but from the trailers I think there will be gunships and lots of firefights smiley Seeing the trailer gave me nostalgic feelings for Fallout 3.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by egbojohn: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 2:42am On Jun 17, 2015
Injustice Gods among us. It's the only game i have for now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ozyblazze: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
just got a 180GB ps3 and I found out I can't jailbreak I only have to buy at the store
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TLJ: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2015
Battlefield 4

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2015
Did anybody see sony's new game HORIZON? That game is epic, day 1 buy 4 me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2015
LordReed:

I agree, the immersion puts you in the hot seat. I am going to work on my mind to try and keep telling myself it's just a game. LoL

I stopped playing Dead Space 3. I hate knowing some shambling horror is going to run at me very soon or the place that made stop, locked in a room with unkillable horror. Sh*t! Get me outta here!

Man, Dead Space 3, all of the people who recommended it to me recommended it as a TPS(I don't understand how come) when I started to play it ... I am pretty sure I did not even clear one level, game was just not for me but the funny thing is I used to play horror games way back when on the PS2 and PS3(Resident Evil:Code Veronica X and Silent Hills come to mind) but now ehn, the liver is done.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 1:46am On Jun 18, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Did anybody see sony's new game
HORIZON? That game is epic, day 1 buy 4 me.

Seems like it's going to be the shit for a while. The game has mirrors of Revolution(the series), The 100(the series) and a bunch of other series, movies and games depending on what you like to watch or play. I have to say though, the gameplay(at least for now) seems a bit redundant, co-existence between man and predatory machines.... okay, I give but then said predatory machines(I don't even know if predatory is a good adjective) are attacked but can do nothing but call their oga, not to mention that they are easy to kill and shii(maybe all of this is coz what I saw was just an intro sha). I would probably be checking it out when it drops next year though.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2015
dazekid:

Man, Dead Space 3, all of the people who recommended it to me recommended it as a TPS(I don't understand how come) when I started to play it ... I am pretty sure I did not even clear one level, game was just not for me but the funny thing is I used to play horror games way back when on the PS2 and PS3(Resident Evil:Code Veronica X and Silent Hills come to mind) but now ehn, the liver is done.

LoL @ liver is done.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Flawlessangel(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2015
dazekid:

Seems like it's going to be the shit for a while. The game has mirrors of Revolution(the series), The 100(the series) and a bunch of other series, movies and games depending on what you like to watch or play. I have to say though, the gameplay(at least for now) seems a bit redundant, co-existence between man and predatory machines.... okay, I give but then said predatory machines(I don't even know if predatory is a good adjective) are attacked but can do nothing but call their oga, not to mention that they are easy to kill and shii(maybe all of this is coz what I saw was just an intro sha). I would probably be checking it out when it drops next year though.
lol what are u talking about? The gameplay was tight and innovative... When she was shooting and holding the giant mech with those wires i was wowed, never seen that b4 in anygame.

Plus the lady has great voice acting , speed and other things...
Everyone agrees it was the best new game at e3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 8:10am On Jun 18, 2015
I don't blame you guys at all. I didn't even get past the first bit after the opening cinematic of Dead Space. The thing still stayed with me, I honestly had flashbacks when I was playing the early access demo of The Last of Us (via GoW) that I just went nope not again. I know I even blogged about it.

EDIT: I know some of y'all will be too lazy to click the link, so here's an excerpt instead:
Look, I’m a fan of horror films, maybe not as stir crazy like I used to be, but I’ve never been a fan of horror/survival horror based games – too immersive. For example, the first [and only] time I played Dead Space, okay let me explain the scenario for you:

I arrive home, with my recently purchased Dead Space (Xbox360) – was estatic, only spent a fiver in CeX and it was heralded as one of the best games on the 360. I open the case, with the excitement of a 5 year old about to meet Santa for realsies… Pop in the disc. Watched the opening cinematic – me likey, some kind of distress call, weird shit happened/happening, this will be awesome. Oh goodie, I get to control him now. OK, there’s the door, let’s open it and kick some hunny buns! I’m sure I’ll get the weapon & the obligatory tutorial on how to use it, right? HELL NO! OH CRAP, WHAT THE FRAK IS TRYING TO KILL ME?! C’MON, HOW WILL I KILL IT WITH NO WEAPONS OR TUTORIAL?! I CAN’T JUST PUNCH IT TO DEATH! THAT DISTRESS CALL MESSAGE WAS BAD, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY ALL DEAD NOW!!! MUMMY…?!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2015
cao:
MUMMY…?!

Hahahaha! grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Half-life.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Last of Us was the only game that came with my PS3 so I had no choice but grow some balls and fight through it,and it's not even that horror.i Don't mind d horrors of any game as long as I have weapons to defend myself.What I absolutely hate is being helpless against some unkillable thingy,cant do it

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Fear 3

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bunch of pusssies grin.. bring em all and i will play em without breaking a sweat cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by JMystique(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2015
You guys seen the Uncharted 4 E3 Demo,wow!Naughty Dog seem to raise the bar(which was set by them in d ist place) with each release. Uncharted and TLOU remain d best games I've played. Saw screen shots of the longer E3 closed door demo,amazing...can't wait. it's games like these that give Playstation an edge above Xbox/PC, I personally will buy a PS4 mainly cos of Uncharted and whatever ND have cooking later
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mairaguent: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
I am currently playing Need For Speed. I think it is best racing games so for i have played. Also after this i am will to play God Of War.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by delgado63: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Currently playing Xb1 Far Cry4. Anyone got Xbox one games for sale or swap?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by basille(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Half life 2

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dazekid(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
JMystique:
You guys seen the Uncharted 4 E3 Demo,wow!Naughty Dog seem to raise the bar(which was set by them in d ist place) with each release. Uncharted and TLOU remain d best games I've played. Saw screen shots of the longer E3 closed door demo,amazing...can't wait. it's games like these that give Playstation an edge above Xbox/PC, I personally will buy a PS4 mainly cos of Uncharted and whatever ND have cooking later

Yea, I am also planning to buy a PS4 later this year in anticipation of Uncharted 4 and some other games coming.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by magnusbane: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Uncharted is next year, the only PS4 games I could say are totally a must for me right now are Witcher,Arkham knight and probably MGS V.Problem is the things price isn't even looking like dropping anytime soon
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
Heard Shenmue inspired GTA back in the day. Can't wait to check out Shenmue 3. Also like the idea of a FFVII remake. And I'm hearing whispers of Killer Instinct coming to PC. If this is a dream, pls don't wake me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by abiolag(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi guys
I just bought uk used ps4 and found some games already downloaded on it which is about 280GB in size but weneva i try to open any one of it, it shows 'wrong disc inserted'
Do i av to delete them or is there anyway i can play d games without d disc

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.