Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,087 members, 7,859,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (784567 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

That GPU is archaic and the mobile version, u dey even brag about 16gig DDR4 RAM

Click this link! And know what last 2 year's gaming laptop requirement entailed. Urs doesn't even cut it. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3271875/asus-republic-gamers-worlds-1st

Lol. Settle down jor. The 965m is still a pretty solid mobile gpu.

U sef know say the gx700 no be laptop. Na mini desktop be dat. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2016
Wizzoe360:
Playing Destiny rise of iron, presently on level 8.

Add me ALPHA_HUNTER_0
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2016
cao:
Overwatch: Origins Edition.

The free weekend convinced you?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2016
Nihilist:

The 965 gtx is more than sufficient to play most modern games at high settings at 1080p resolution at over 30fps, which is roughly on par with PS4\XBone quality anyway.
And that's more than good enough for my needs as I do most of my gaming on my PS4, and mostly use my laptop to play strategy games.
I actually wanted to buy a machine with a gtx 980m card, but the extra 300 pounds it would have cost did not scale with performance and did not represent value for money.

The computer you posted there is not a laptop and does not represent value for money. I'd like to see you carry the cooling unit with you as a portable device.

You are obviously clueless, mate.

The Asus porttail with hydro-overclockable cooling unit is not just any laptop, it is a gaming laptop. It's understandable that you are ignorant of this insight cos you are no PC gamer.

You think anyone is going to acknowledge the fact that you went cheapskate to save a few 100 pounds, and call ur laptop the sh1t, u r sorely mistaken.

Your HP laptop is history.

It's not about having, a laptop, it's about having THE laptop.
That you couldn't pay for the extra 300 to get the better graphics chip is nobody's business. Consider that if you had spend that extra cash, you wouldn't be on the receiving end of this conversation.

Talk about second rate, you are not even 15th. Ur laptop is a has-been that never was on the A-list.

Its funny how u were bragging a second ago, and now it seems like u r begging. Grow some cajones man. Stand by ur Ominous 15
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

[s]
You are obviously clueless, mate.

The Asus porttail with hydro-overclockable cooling unit is not just any laptop, it is a gaming laptop. It's understandable that you are ignorant of this insight cos you are no PC gamer.

You think anyone is going to acknowledge the fact that you went cheapskate to save a few 100 pounds, and call ur laptop the shit, u r sorely mistaken.

Your HP laptop is history.

It's not about having, a laptop, it's about having THE laptop.
That you couldn't pay for the extra 300 to get the better graphics chip is nobody's business. Consider that if you had spend that extra cash, you wouldn't be on the receiving end of this conversation.

Talk about second rate, you are not even 15th. Ur laptop is a has-been that never was on the A-list.[/s]

What is this nonsense?

Are you suffering from inferiority complex or what?

I only posted my laptop specs to counter the suggestion that HP make crap laptops. I didn't realise that you assumed we are in a competition.

The laptop you posted sef is already obsolete by your dumb logic. The sad thing is that the laptop you posted isn't even your own. grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Settle down jor. The 965m is still a pretty solid mobile gpu.

U sef know say the gx700 no be laptop. Na mini desktop be dat. grin

Nah u know!

What u guys don't realize is that the cooling units are necessary to upscale the gaming capabilities of the laptop and play games without reducing the laptop's half-life.

Without the cooling unit, the darned beast still works fine and plays games at 1.8GHz.

Most latest laptops now come with cooling units! We are talking about Frames per second for crying out loud.

The GX700 is even nothing, Google the GX800, this year's 18 inch edition.

And one guy go dey mention Hp for my side! If I woss person slap ehn!!b
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2016
Nihilist:

What is this nonsense?

Are you suffering from inferiority complex or what?

I only posted my laptop specs to counter the suggestion that HP make crap laptops. I didn't realise that you assumed we are in a competition.

The laptop you posted sef is already obsolete by your dumb logic. The sad thing is that the laptop you posted isn't even your own. grin

SMH! If only you knew!

You will shoot all ur kids in their sleep! grin

Anyway! Uve drifted fro bragging, to begging and now derailing the train of this conversation to trying to talk about my laptop. Dey there dey imagine.

Say hello to d kids
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

[s]SMH! If only you knew!

You will shoot all ur kids in their sleep! grin

Anyway! Uve drifted fro bragging, to begging and now derailing the train of this conversation to trying to talk about my laptop. Dey there dey imagine.

Say hello to d kids[/s]

What is wrong with this clown?

You clearly have a serious complex. I posted the specs of my laptop and you construed that as bragging...only to start listing machines you don't even own. This one is not even borrow pose. This one na post link and pose cheesy.

Talking about 'if only you knew' yet you created a topic looking for cheap games in Kano. I dont think there's a name for your madness

Negro, I'm not responsible for the failures in your life that has led you to try and start a dickwaving contest, but I am happy to pile on the misery until you finally end your useless existence.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2016
AKBliv010, come and see the canker worms with brains that have grown shrubs that need weeding.

These are the problems forestalling the growth of an endowed Nigerian gaming clan. I weep for a sureal unforseeable gaming future in this country.

AKBliv010, nah to activate plan B

Nah to port go S.A.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lycann(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2016
chiedozieX:

Yes of cos..I will recommend it cos it plays most games smoothly..its Asus though..
Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2016
Nihilist:

What is wrong with this clown?

You clearly have a serious complex. I posted the specs of my laptop and you construed that as bragging...only to start listing machines you don't even own. This one is not even borrow pose. This one na post link and pose cheesy.

Talking about 'if only you knew' yet you created a topic looking for cheap games in Kano. I dont think there's a name for your madness

Negro, I'm not responsible for the failures in your life that has led you to try and start a dickwaving contest, but I am happy to pile on the misery until you finally end your useless existence.

If only u knew, how are the wife and kids, I suppose you slaying skanks on a steady frame rate per sec, is proof that uve sold their kidneys.

Let me know when you want to donate ur ominous15 for scrap.

I'll be waiting, grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

If only u knew, how are the wife and kids, I suppose you slaying skanks on a steady frame rate per sec, is proof that uve sold their kidneys.

Let me know when you want to donate ur ominous15 for scrap.

I'll be waiting, grin

This is what you should have said all along. After vomiting all sorts from the sphincter in your face, you show your true colours as a beggar and online parasite.
I'm sorry I don't run a charity for lowlife riffraff.
If you want a HP Omen, go and copy the link and paste it in your room. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2016
Nihilist:

This is what you should have said all along. After vomiting all sorts from the sphincter in your face, you show your true colours as a beggar and online parasite.
I'm sorry I don't run a charity for lowlife riffraff.
If you want a HP Omen, go and copy the link and paste it in your room. cheesy

cheesy oh! I struck the fovea centralis in this b1tch.

tongue now that I'm certain u are a fool! Can we go back to smacking ur ass on how ur laptop isn't worth sh1t. Lol! Or will u preferred it if I hooked ur wife with ur broads. cheesy

Cos if u r down
I really don't mind putting extra petrol on ur b1tch, so she dies first.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2016
LordReed:

The free weekend convinced you?
Yup, the price tag was also convincing.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nihilist: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

[s] cheesy oh! I struck the fovea centralis in this b1tch.

tongue now that I'm certain u are a fool! Can we go back to smacking ur ass on how ur laptop isn't worth sh1t. Lol! Or will u preferred it if I hooked ur wife with ur broads. cheesy

Cos if u r down
I really don't mind putting extra petrol on ur b1tch, so she dies first[/s].

Sad. So Sad.

It looks like your parents must have really offended the witch that did this to you, because no matter the sins of the father, nobody deserves you as a child.

I sympathise with you. Anybody who has endured so much suffering in life to the point the specs of an ordinary laptop induces such an angry and incoherent response like yours, surely needs to be put out of their misery.

You are a sad and pathetic excuse for a person, and I'm not even sure if you are an actual person anyway. Your illogical behaviour and poor writing skills lead me to suspect that you are actually a clever virus unleashed on this board by a hacker who has scores to settle with Seun.

If you really are human though, you should end your life right now because nobody wants or loves you. The ground will spit out your corpse when you are buried and the vultures will refuse to eating your rotten flesh.

You are alone bro, I get that. No need to take it out on me just because you hate what you see in the mirror. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Holy sh1t!

Fine you win! This epistle no be here.
Cao over to you! cheesy
Nihilist:

Sad. So Sad.

It looks like your parents must have really offended the witch that did this to you, because no matter the sins of the father, nobody deserves you as a child.

I sympathise with you. Anybody who has endured so much suffering in life to the point the specs of an ordinary laptop induces such an angry and incoherent response like yours, surely needs to be put out of their misery.

You are a sad and pathetic excuse for a person, and I'm not even sure if you are an actual person anyway. Your illogical behaviour and poor writing skills lead me to suspect that you are actually a clever virus unleashed on this board by a hacker who has scores to settle with Seun.

If you really are human though, you should end your life right now because nobody wants or loves you. The ground will spit out your corpse when you are buried and the vultures will refuse to eating your rotten flesh.

You are alone bro, I get that. No need to take it out on me just because you hate what you see in the mirror. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Nah u know!

What u guys don't realize is that the cooling units are necessary to upscale the gaming capabilities of the laptop and play games without reducing the laptop's half-life.

Without the cooling unit, the darned beast still works fine and plays games at 1.8GHz.

Most latest laptops now come with cooling units! We are talking about Frames per second for crying out loud.

The GX700 is even nothing, Google the GX800, this year's 18 inch edition.

And one guy go dey mention Hp for my side! If I woss person slap ehn!!b
I agree with u. An HP aint shit for where Asus, XMG, MSI and the rest dey. But the HP Omen is pretty decent. And owning it doesn't make u any less a gamer than someone who owns the gx700. Not everybody can afford an 800k laptop ya know...

Anyways, laptops are meant to be mobile alternatives to a desktop and even consoles. And if heat were to be a problem for laptops, portable cooling fans no expensive.

The gx700 and gx800 are awesome PCs. But it loses all sense of portability and what a laptop is meant to be when u factor in that water cooling contraption behind it. Besides why spend 800k on a laptop when u can build a water cooled desktop for almost half of that??

Anyways, opinions differ and i respect urs. But even if i could afford it, i'd never buy the gx700. And if dem dash me, i go sell am buy a cheaper ROG with the same gtx 980 and still get to keep the change.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've no idea what y'all (Silkmoth33 & Nihilist) are going on about, but finish it already and move on... Oh & stick to the topic at hand.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by bozz007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
na this silkmoth or whatever that is trying to cause commotion...the other guy said his laptop works well for him and this one dey go gaga on the matter.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
bozz007:
na this silkmoth or whatever that is trying to cause commotion...the other guy said his laptop works well for him and this one dey go gaga on the matter.
Lol!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lana1:
I agree with u. An HP aint shit for where Asus, XMG, MSI and the rest dey. But the HP Omen is pretty decent. And owning it doesn't make u any less a gamer than someone who owns the gx700. Not everybody can afford an 800k laptop ya know...

Anyways, laptops are meant to be mobile alternatives to a desktop and even consoles. And if heat were to be a problem for laptops, portable cooling fans no expensive.

The gx700 and gx800 are awesome PCs. But it loses all sense of portability and what a laptop is meant to be when u factor in that water cooling contraption behind it. Besides why spend 800k on a laptop when u can build a water cooled desktop for almost half of that??

Anyways, opinions differ and i respect urs. But even if i could afford it, i'd never buy the gx700. And if dem dash me, i go sell am buy a cheaper ROG with the same gtx 980 and still get to keep the change.
lol... And don't forget to use the remaining half to pick up a 65 inch Tv and sound system speakers...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
swagifted:
lol... And don't forget to use the remaining half to pick up a 65 inch Tv and sound system speakers...

The TV will swallow more than that.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

The TV will swallow more than that.
baba you can get a decent 65 inch full HD for 200k ..it must not be Sony Bravia.. It could be a Chinese brand you'v not heard of.. The list is endless.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by KazukiIto(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
CS:GO. Right now, testing my skills and patience with offline bots. Maybe given enough time, I can even be better than Virtus Pro's Snax (my fav CS:GO player).
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by herald9: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Sad. So Sad.

shocked shocked

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
swagifted:
baba you can get a decent 65 inch full HD for 200k ..it must not be Sony Bravia.. It could be a Chinese brand you'v not heard of.. The list is endless.

Oh my Gawd! You too like chinko.

Haba!

Dollar has made all electronics sky rocket

1$ is now 545naira
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by swagifted(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Oh my Gawd! You too like chinko.
Haba!
Dollar has made all electronics sky rocket

1$ is now 545naira
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by AKBliv010(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nihilist:

Sad. So Sad.

CHISOX!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Emmyk(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
chiedozieX:

I have pes 16..you can get it today if u are interested.. I have other adventure games..like quantum break and the latest batman ie Arkham Knight which is about 50gb in size..the graphics is stunning thou. GTA5 is here also..
Awesome! I will contact you.
Is Gta5 Available for PC now?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chiedozieX(m): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Emmyk:

Awesome! I will contact you.
Is Gta5 Available for PC now?
Yep..it is

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Wizzoe360: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
LordReed:

Add me ALPHA_HUNTER_0

I just sent you a request

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.