Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (776050 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ah ah why you guys bullying them today na @gamingorca , @lana1 ...

Oh boy keep your head up one day you too will work for greedy people who will exploit your labour and skill set and soon you will be able to buy a console ...and buy all the games you want .

Then one girl will come into your life and make you sell it .

But don't worry there are more greedy people willing to exploit you in exchange for profit than girls ...you will buy another one .

All the best .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
tobianthony:
Ah ah why you guys bullying them today na @gamingorca , @lana1 ...

Oh boy keep your head up one day you too will work for greedy people who will exploit your labour and skill set and soon you will be able to buy a console ...and buy all the games you want .

Then one girl will come into your life and make you sell it .

But don't worry there are more greedy people willing to exploit you in exchange for profit than girls ...you will buy another one .

All the best .

We warned you not to sell it.

Phone gaming is not gaming
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2018
Thegamingorca:

We warned you not to sell it.

Phone gaming is not gaming

I had already sold it way way before I told you guys the story more than a year sef .

We were once like the phone gamers ...maybe I should speak for myself . But I remember when I could only game on my phone .

Thank God for his blessings .

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bello99(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
So @Akbliv010 .. I got the Gears of War 4 finsihed it and is really not as good as 1-3 if not the graphics
... story wise it was crap.. what do think.?

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bello99:
So @Akbliv010 .. I got the Gears of War 4 finsihed it and is really not as good as 1-3 if not the graphics

tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Ashconsult12(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
steevy:
How much?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donvalo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
PC Gamers in Ado-Ekiti & Environs For ur: Fifa 18 Pes 18 Pes 17 Battlefield Bad: Company 2 Need for speed: The Run COD: Blackops 2 Or any PC game
Contact 08036479541
P.S: Football games are with latest transfer patches.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2018
tziz:

On the contrary, TEW2 is more forgiving.
Did u played the prequel?
The prequel was one damn horror game. TEW2 was not as scary as TEW . finished 2 within 15hrs . though on casual

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by TheBawse(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Bello99:
If you are an xbox live member, add me, I wld follow back . Gamertag is Nestorhymes
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Horizon zero dawn ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sparklar: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Paladins
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Sparklar:
Paladins

this game na for kids jare.

10/ 11years old
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Sparklar: 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
loomer:

this game na for kids jare.

10/ 11years old

It is just like overwatch how is dat a kid's game??
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2018
Far cry 4 beats far cry primal hands down lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2018
Sparklar:

It is just like overwatch how is dat a kid's game??

all those yeye children graphics.

was free on Xbox one but I no gree waste my time on am
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
killzone mercenery on my vita, the game dope die

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Every time I play borderlands in less than an hour I get motion sickness . I feel light in the head . Start getting a headache .

Has anyone experienced this ? Or with any other game .

Did a Google search and got some answers .

But man can't enjoy it . Truly a very good game but the motion sickness is getting to me .

I get the same thing with c.o.d but not as often or severe with borderlands .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by otunba88(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
For all your PC games, latest ones and old ones contact on whatsapp 08039117027. Free indies games for anyone getting more than 5games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
tobianthony:
Every time I play borderlands in less than an hour I get motion sickness . I feel light in the head . Start getting a headache .

But man can't enjoy it . Truly a very good game but the motion sickness is getting to me .

some games give warnings of these at the beginning including photosensitivity . try reducing the brightness level of the game in the settings .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
purplekayc:
some games give warnings of these at the beginning including photosensitivity . try reducing the brightness level of the game in the settings .

The ps4 actually tells you itself when starting
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oswardic(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
do you play on xbox one? my id is meetOsward
Wizzoe360:
Pls how do you invite friends on Fifa 18 online season? I play my previous Fifa on PC just started playing now on PS4. Can't find where to invite.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2018
purplekayc:

Reduced to the lowest ...barely 20 mins in and I'm getting uncomfortable . Won't play it anymore . Sadly it's a very good game but man .

Oh well .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2018
tobianthony:

Reduced to the lowest ...barely 20 mins in and I'm getting uncomfortable . Won't play it anymore . Sadly it's a very good game but man .

Oh well .

it's a nice game. You may be missing out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2018
purplekayc:
it's a nice game. You may be missing out.

I don't know my guy . But it's not worth my health .

I know it's good .

The thing dey pain me but it's getting worse . This time it was less than 20 mins . Just my first shoot out as I went to that frosbite canyon or whatever . Just got to level 10 .

E dey pain me as I like the game a lot .

But it's just me ...I get motion sickness too when I'm reading in a car .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jbreezy: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Jst finished God of War ascension...mehn!! D game no too easy lyk dat...with lot of puzzles and tough battles...itz a good game tho...bouh to play mgs 5 and far cry 3...dose will b my last games bfor i get a ps4...my plan was too play all dope ps3 games bfor i get mysef a ps4
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why can't they just port all the god of war games to PS4 ?

The thing go sell right ? I mean I don't even need a remaster but just port the games and price adequately ...money if you ask me .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
tobianthony:

Have you tried turning off motion blur? If not turn it off. Input lag can also induce motion sickness. If neither of the aforementioned is the case, increase your distance to the screen. Also, playing while dehydrated or for too long can lead to motion sickness...so don't. Hope it helps.
Though, if borderlands can induce motion sickness in you, if you try Mirror's Edge: Catalyst you might probably faint. grin

In the end, it's majorly games with motion blur that induce motion sickness.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Currently playing Fortnite...Anyone else playing it?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by loomer: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
battlefield hardline
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by chauder: 1:40pm On May 01, 2018
uncharted lost legacy, Witcher 3 and Bloodborne for sale. Interested buyers only 08037572245

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.