Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777351 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (499) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Bruh ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin

He go search tire
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by gangwolf(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Witcher 3: Complete edition
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by error4040: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
This might sound funny but am currently re-playing GTA IV, trying to so hard to love the game but everything about it is so frustrating, from the Aiming to the cars, weapons, clothing, cops.
What am still yet to understand was:
Why the hell did rockstars remove the option for players to fly planes
And did not add options of customizing cars only recognized cars were (hummer, range, rolls royce and Lamborghini which you will only have after completing that GaY guy(can't recall his name) mission. The funniest part once you park the car at your reservation spot front of your house after like two to 5missions it would be stolen grin grin, no armored tanks, no parachute skydive, no bank heist or even tattoo/saloon for hair cuts.
Lastly what baffles me is back then 2009 I almost starved my self to death by saving lunch money just to play that game at Game centers
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
sad of all the gta games this is the one I couldn't get to play
error4040:
This might sound funny but am currently re-playing GTA IV, trying to so hard to love the game but everything about it is so frustrating, from the Aiming to the cars, weapons, clothing, cops.
What am still yet to understand was:
Why the hell did rockstars remove the option for players to fly a planes
And did not add options of customizing cars.
Lastly what baffles me is back then 2009 I almost starved my self to date just to play that game at Game centers
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by error4040: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Thegamingorca:
sad of all the gta games this is the one I couldn't get to play
you should thank your stars, because the game can get annoying to the stage you would just be insulting Rockstars grin. The most annoying part is when you're on high speed then you end up hitting an obstacle grin Nicko bellic would just fly out through the front glass like a hungry zombie from world war Z grin grin it made me wonder if truly the developers knew what seatbelt was made for.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
error4040:
you should thank your stars, because the game can get annoying to the stage you would just be insulting Rockstars grin. The most annoying part is when you're on high speed then you end up hitting an obstacle grin Nicko bellic would just fly out through the front glass like a hungry zombie from world war Z grin grin it made me wonder if truly the developers knew what seatbelt was made for.

I will still play it sha eventually

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nioh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
tziz:
Nioh
grin

You don reach nue? grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
I heard the game is hard ...like super hard .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin

You don reach nue? grin
I Don murder the Beast since!
I just killed the The Great Centipede boss cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 17, 2018
Beat it

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
sammyfrosh:
I was stucked on this level for 3 months because I keep falling of the ledges but now I finally made it past those levels

This Nigga making me revive my Psvita dreams... Plus its cheaper now with. 20k I can get one off olx.. Hopefully a hackable one..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by funlord(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2018
Pest 2019 David Beckham edition..... online co op mode, competition mode, rank mode and 22 man team lobby mode.

If you think you are hard enough to ball meet me online with your gamer identity..... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 10:07am On Oct 17, 2018
funlord:
Pest 2019 David Beckham edition..... online co op mode, competition mode, rank mode and 22 man team lobby mode.

If you think you are hard enough to ball meet me online with your gamer identity..... cool
I think I will download PES2019 Today..

No I'm not thinking again
I will!!!
FIFA Sucks

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by funlord(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2018
Singapore1:

I think I will download PES2019 Today..

No I'm not thinking again
I will!!!
FIFA Sucks

FIFA has always been wack but this year they even went deeper into the depths of wackismo. You need to see how they are being cremated even but their own core fan base on YouTube and online in general. Pes universe also sells a super usb that contains all the latest club and competition licensing so you can make the game look like it's FIFA. So you get the best gameplay and the best graphics combined...I did not even have to buy the usb...I just went online and downloaded for free...I only play on PS4 anyway...it's the best fornat
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2018
Fifa is shît. Fifa is Shît. But u're making mods to make Pes look like Fifa. L.O.L!!!

Pes fans be the ones crying the most about how shît Fifa is!! More like a side chick always complaining and nagging about how the main chick is more beautiful than she is!! grin grin

Levels!!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2018
Lana1:
Fifa is shît. Fifa is Shît. But u're making mods to make Pes look like Fifa. L.O.L!!!

Pes fans be the ones crying the most about how shît Fifa is!! More like a side chick always complaining and nagging about how the main chick is more beautiful than she is!! grin grin

Levels!!

You are getting it wrong, it's the Licence
Calling Chelsea a " London Fc" is a turn off among others, that's the only thing PES need to FIx
I bought FIFA 16,17,18,19 and also Bought PES 13,14,16,17 so I have played both to arrive at this bro
Sometimes one need to look beyond being a fan

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
Singapore1:

You are getting it wrong, it's the Licence
Calling Chelsea a " London Fc" is a turn off among others, that's the only thing PES need to FIx
I bought FIFA 16,17,18,19 and also Bought PES 13,14,16,17 so I have played both to arrive at this bro
Sometimes one need to look beyond being a fan
I get. But asides the gameplay, and if we remove Licenses, i no see how Pes is even better than Fifa. Fifa has more leagues, more players and a better experience both online and singleplayer.

If na license, then why cant Konami fight EA for that License? Let them slap Fifa with more money and wrestle it away from EA. Instead they lost the UEFA license too.

Being a fan cant be overlooked coz sometimes u just ve to stick with ur favorite franchise no matter the drawbacks coz none of these games dey perfect. Both ve their shortcomings.

U no fit dey backlash Fifa openly but be secretly admiring it for back hoping Pes can be like it...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lana1:
I get. But asides the gameplay, and if we remove Licenses, i no see how Pes is even better than Fifa. Fifa has more leagues, more players and a better experience both online and singleplayer.

If na license, then why cant Konami fight EA for that License? Let them slap Fifa with more money and wrestle it away from EA. Instead they lost the UEFA license too.

Being a fan cant be overlooked coz sometimes u just ve to stick with ur favorite franchise no matter the drawbacks coz none of these games dey perfect. Both ve their shortcomings.

U no fit dey backlash Fifa openly but be secretly admiring it for back hoping Pes can be like it...

You are still talking about license here..
And yes PES are now fighting for the licence
And Yes again All PES gamer Wish to Have FIFA features that's why they are clamouring for license
But just like you said both have their shortcomings.. It's like Apple Vs Android fight.. It can never end even if PES get all the license, at the end of the day it goes to the highest bidder
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmmmmm..almost ordered for FIFA this evening ...I reason am wela ...i chill fez.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Singapore1:

You are still talking about license here..
And yes PES are now fighting for the licence
And Yes again All PES gamer Wish to Have FIFA features that's why they are clamouring for license
But just like you said both have their shortcomings.. It's like Apple Vs Android fight.. It can never end even if PES get all the license, at the end of the day it goes to the highest bidder
not really, I was a huge pes fan , hated on fifa , I played pes from 2012 to 2016, I played 2017 though , but gave fifa 17 a try, Fifa has that gameplay that makes it look and feel like you are playing real football, pes feels more like a game and normal, the commentary has become so familiar it became annoying, the gameplay in a few months becomes predictable, I don’t know how to explain this ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
not really, I was a huge pes fan , hated on fifa , I played pes from 2012 to 2016, I played 2017 though , but gave fifa 17 a try, Fifa has that gameplay that makes it look and feel like you are playing real football, pes feels more like a game and normal, the commentary has become so familiar it became annoying, the gameplay in a few months becomes predictable, I don’t know how to explain this ...
FIFA 17 is very very good actually that's my best fifa so far, when it come to gaming there is a very thin line between making a realistic gameplay and still giving the player the impression that i am playing game. pardon that grammar..
what i mean is no matter how realistic they make it look, it's still a video game and i don't think they should over do it. . .

in FIFA18 AND 19 anybody can catch up to any body no matter the distance. at the end of the day it's video game and you just have to go with what makes you happy because that is what matters, if FIFA makes you cum, please go for it !!!

also if you don't play FUT and you go buy FIFA, you are wasting your money, the real juice is in the FUT
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
tziz:

I Don murder the Beast since!
I just killed the The Great Centipede boss cool
grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin done with sleeping dogs

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Singapore1:

FIFA 17 is very very good actually that's my best fifa so far, when it come to gaming there is a very thin line between making a realistic gameplay and still giving the player the impression that i am playing game. pardon that grammar..
what i mean is no matter how realistic they make it look, it's still a video game and i don't think they should over do it. . .

in FIFA18 AND 19 anybody can catch up to any body no matter the distance. at the end of the day it's video game and you just have to go with what makes you happy because that is what matters, if FIFA makes you cum, please go for it !!!

also if you don't play FUT and you go buy FIFA, you are wasting your money, the real juice is in the FUT

Can you use your FUT offline
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2018
Thegamingorca:
grin done with sleeping dogs

Una dey try ohhhh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
tobianthony:

Una dey try ohhhh

grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2018
tobianthony:
I heard the game is hard ...like super hard .

It's sha less annoying and loads faster than bloodborne
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Singapore1(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2018
tobianthony:

Can you use your FUT offline
No
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Been a long time, I actually forgot some people still have this point of view about video games

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2018
Going hard with Sly cooper thieves in time on the ps vita

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (499) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.