Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,445 members, 7,853,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (783312 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (500) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by xtremeidea(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2010
DEVIL MAY CRY 4

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kameo: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
Playing alot but of them all i've been most interested in finishing darksiders, assassins creed2 and god of war3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwazo(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
Reliving my glory days on Super Street Fighter 4 on the PS3!

Back in the day I was the local champion in my hood in Abuja, skillz are a bit rusty but it's all coming back, SHORYUKEN!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kameo: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2010
i bought street fighter but man its difficult
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwazo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
Yeah man, it's pretty sweet! I beat Arcade mode yesterday using mostly Ryu. Brought back a lot of memories.

But man that God of War 3 is epic, you're gonna have a blast with it!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kameo: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
I am stuck in God of war3 im at the place where you have to move some giant like boxes its like a puzzle
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwazo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
Those puzzles serve as good mind massages in between the carnage Kratos unleashes!

If you're stuck on that one, man get ready, you neva jam puzzle lol, close to the end there's a really mean ass puzzle like this. It has to do with optical illusions and shite, it took me for a bit of a loop. Make sure you're well rested before you reach that one!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kameo: 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
Na wa o and here i thought i was facing the worst. Isnt there a chat function on nairaland maybe you could give me some pointers. cos as much as i love that game damn those puzzles just weaken me. have you played bayonetta? been going at that too and Call of duty 4 modern warfare 2. both games are hard. but first things first pls help out a bro with God of war 3 . LOL
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwazo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
Place I remember with giant like boxes in God of War 3 is pandoras box itself, but you might have not reached there yet. It's been months since I've played it so memories a bit fuzzy. Give me some more details on the level!

Yeah, they should add like a cheat or game walkthrough section for Nairaland smiley

I myself only use stuff like that as a last last last resort lol

I'm sure if you hang in there for a bit longer you'll figure that part out!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lumzi23: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2010
I just finished Read Dead Redemption sometime last week. I am now saving towards my next purchase which will either be Halo Reach, Bad Company 2 or Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kameo: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
Nwazo - its a place with big boxes and chains holding them. i got there after i flew and had to dodge falling rocks upwards out of something like a tunnel
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nwazo(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2010
Aaah, sounds familiar, I think that's the Pandora's Box level actually. My guy I'll have to play the whole thing again to remember how I beat that level lol

But check out the walkthough on this site:
http://www.mahalo.com/god-of-war-3-walkthrough

It might help you out if you haven't beaten that stage already!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Goalzilla: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by spikyn: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
Super Mario Galaxy 2

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kameo: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2010
Just started red dead redemption , splinter cell conviction , fable 2, the orange box(half life 2), eternal sonata, halo odst, alan wake and dead rising
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by iice(f): 4:48am On Jul 12, 2010
Still on HoMM V
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naijalodge(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2010
just finished moldern welfare 2,i think its the best war game i have ever played.nw startin gta 1v
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by articles: 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2010
i think i have some cheat for this games do contact me and let talk 08138200153 obitrice4you@yahoo.com
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by omega25red(m): 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
articles:

i think i have some cheat for this games do contact me and let talk 08138200153 obitrice4you@yahoo.com
^^^ the topic is what game are you playing not if you have a cheat leave your contact infoa nyone can find a cheat by simply doing a google search and not having to call anybody
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Frizy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2010
Street fighter IV on Ipod. I don't know why that game seem over-rated. And besides I bought it for $9.99 only for them to say it's capcom week by dropping the price to $6.99 the next day
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Frizy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2010
naijalodge:

just finished moldern welfare 2,i think its the best war game i have ever played.nw startin gta 1v

Nah, I think Medal of honor 2010 will surpass Modern Warfare 2. It will be out by october.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by xsay(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2010
Am playing FM2010 , but i have a problem, some days back i started receiving some error msg (Please quit FM2010 and free some Memory) can anybody help with solution,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ogagusps3: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2010
PLAYING THE HELL OUT OF UNCHARTED 2 shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by omega25red(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2010
right now i am waiting for the servers for super hero city to come back up on FB
im currently bored by red dead redemption
i was playing Dante's inferno but i got bored too
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by okakaojoto: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2010
hi whats up where u are now. i need u.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naijalodge(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2010
@Frizy
impossible no war game can beat MW2 for NW
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Frizy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2010
naijalodge:

@Frizy
impossible no war game can beat MW2 for NW

Well from what I seen in reviews, it's like a mix of battlefield bad company and modern warfare. And besides, the kill streak is not like modern warfare where you have 5 kill streaks under 2 mins. The spawn system is better, and it's harder to kill people while online. The explosions are not that explosive, to me, I think that is realistic. Medal of Honor franchise was the very best first person shooter games as in war theatre games. If you remember Medal of Honor '95 and '98 on the playstation. In fact it was call of duty that started imitating medal of honor till they changed their war theme from world II to the battle in Kabul and more recent events. Medal of Honor has also taken that step now.

check out this video of the game am talking about.

Sorry about the language.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biCMrVag8PM
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naijalodge(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2010
ok lemme check it out.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
just finished mass effect 2 on insanity - and this time everybody goes home - and mirinda . . . tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naijalodge(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2010
oyb which game i fit switch with that ur mass effect 2,i get mw2,grandthieft auto iv,devil may cry,assasine creed,resident evil 5,hop ur game na pirated.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2010
I play most of these games on my PC

I've finished COD MW2, GOW 2 (PC with a joystick), I got bored playing PES2010 after winning the Champions League (on PC), finished Unreal Tournament 3 (very boring despite the hype),waiting for DMC 4 to finish downloading tongue

Right now i'm playing Crysis Warhead (PC) and i've gotta say, this game is off the hinges cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2010
v3:

I play most of these games on my PC

I've finished COD MW2, GOW 2 (PC with a joystick), I got bored playing PES2010 after winning the Champions League (on PC), finished Unreal Tournament 3 (very boring despite the hype),waiting for DMC 4 to finish downloading tongue

Right now i'm playing Crysis Warhead (PC) and i've gotta say, this game is off the hinges cool

E don download finish wetin be ur pc spec??

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (500) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.