Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (775866 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OduaaLeopard(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

I didn't know better na I thought it was just one weak console system that can't run anything

so I just concluded it got nothing except from cartoonish game's
Now you don know better. It’s getting good 3rd party support from ps4 game developers and the likes.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OduaaLeopard(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
tziz:

Yes na, you are right! Cartoonish exclusives! grin
It is king no doubt.
Guy lemmie hear wordiiiii. It’s games are more funner than ps4 games.
It’s not a cartoon console stop thinking every games made for it are childish. It’s not
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
tziz:

Yes na, you are right! Cartoonish exclusives! grin
It is king no doubt.

true but bro Nintendo will melt your heart with their cartoonish game's storyline and Gameplay is actually enjoyable

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
OduaaLeopard:

Now you don know better. It’s getting good 3rd party support from ps4 game developers and the likes.

I'm hearing now that Nintendo can't keep up with the demand of players they ain't enough switch around like before to tell you how successful it was
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OduaaLeopard(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
typicalgamer:

I'm hearing now that Nintendo can't keep up with the demand of players they ain't enough switch around like before to tell you how successful it was
Yea it was so successful that Nintendo is releasing a new revision of the lite version.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
OduaaLeopard:

Yea it was so successful that Nintendo is releasing a new revision of the lite version.

wow local man is impressed

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

I didn't know better na I thought it was just one weak console system that can't run anything

so I just concluded it got nothing except from cartoonish game's

You should have stuck with the cartoon argument. And yes it is weak. Warface trailer came out and Nintendo fans are flooding everywhere that they have their version of COD... and it doesnt even look good compared to even PUBG mobile. smfh

It is for kids. Colors apeal to children. It is successful because a household can have 4 children of less than 12 yo and all of them with switch. Anything made for kids is never enough.

I will soon categorize them under mobile gamers (mobile gaming isn't bad but, y'na mean)

Come at me!

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2020
LucemFerre:

You should have stuck with the cartoon argument. And yes it is weak. Warface trailer came out and Nintendo fans are flooding everywhere that they have their version of COD... and it doesnt even look good compared to even PUBG mobile. smfh

It is for kids. Colors apeal to children. It is successful because a household can have 4 children of less than 12 yo and all of them with switch. Anything made for kids is never enough.

I will soon categorize them under mobile gamers (mobile gaming isn't bad but, y'na mean)

Come at me!

my bro nice but didn't thought of this back then besides
they have outsell Microsoft Xbox one and they coming for ps4
the weak processor doesn't make much difference because the switch is creating Waves
I'm hearing a much powerful switch is on the works to compete with next gen console wars

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

my bro nice but didn't thought of this back then besides
they have outsell Microsoft Xbox one and they coming for ps4
the weak processor doesn't make much difference because the switch is creating Waves
I'm hearing a much powerful switch is on the works to compete with next gen console wars
Just ignore that troll post above!

Jokes aside I really wished they can release a home console version of the switch with the ability to numb resolution to 1080p@60fps with no dynamic resolution changes.
The Witcher 3 on switch just got a new patch that seems to remove all the blurriness in the old version. The game still cost like maaddd tho but I will wait till the price drops significantly b4 buying it to play portably.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Just ignore that troll post above!

Jokes aside I really wished they can release a home console version of the switch with the ability to numb resolution to 1080p@60fps with no dynamic resolution changes.
The Witcher 3 on switch just got a new patch that seems to remove all the blurriness in the old version. The game still cost like maaddd tho but I will wait till the price drops significantly b4 buying it to play portably.

yeah a much more powerful version of Nintendo console is coming but I don't think it's going to be a beffed up switch

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

yeah a much more powerful version of Nintendo console is coming but I don't think it's going to be a beffed up switch
Am sure it’s because the switch has only been on the market for like 4 years and Nintendo won’t want to release a new console with new name at this time else they risk getting the same fate as their last console (wii u).
Releasing a more powerful switch in the ps5 generation will be the better option even if it’s only as powerful as a base ps4 or Xbox one it’s okay since it will be able to handle some ps5 games albeit with some visual sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Deluded Nintendo fans think XBox and PS4 are competing with Nintendo. Nintendo is running it's own race. It is not in the category of XBox, PS and PC. Get that straight. I just called a spade a spade. It just is what it is
I cannot play cartoon in 1999 and still play cartoon in 2020. Forward ever. Sales doesn't mean better.

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
LucemFerre:
Deluded Nintendo fans think XBox and PS4 are competing with Nintendo. Nintendo is running it's own race. It is not in the category of XBox, PS and PC. Get that straight. I just called a spade a spade. It just is what it is
I cannot play cartoon in 1999 and still play cartoon in 2020. Forward ever. Sales doesn't mean better.
Calm down my guy. Relax your nerves I say (will probably extends ones lifetime) grin
No ones saying Nintendo is competing with Xbox or ps since those ones have better high profile games but what can be argued in favour of Nintendo is their fun exclusives games and before you say they are cartoonish remember that we play games to catch fun not just to stare at graphics else might as well jump to the pc wagon rather than ps and Xbox.

Before the Wii U and switch, Nintendo lacks 3rd party software but not until the Wii U and now the switch did they start to get good third party softwares like Witcher 3, wolfeinstein, residents evil etc so to me it’s more than comparable to the Xbox one or PS4 in terms of games and will carry on into the next gen when the ps5 and Xbox whatever they wanna call it releases.

Also you categorizing it as a mobile is just an opinion that’s gonna stuck to only your own head whereas other guys like me who have looked real and thoroughly through what it has to offer will keep on enjoying the console.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Calm down my guy. Relax your nerves I say (will probably extends ones lifetime) grin
No ones saying Nintendo is competing with Xbox or ps since those ones have better high profile games but what can be argued in favour of Nintendo is their fun exclusives games and before you say they are cartoonish remember that we play games to catch fun not just to stare at graphics else might as well jump to the pc wagon rather than ps and Xbox.

Before the Wii U and switch, Nintendo lacks 3rd party software but not until the Wii U and now the switch did they start to get good third party softwares like Witcher 3, wolfeinstein, residents evil etc so to me it’s more than comparable to the Xbox one or PS4 in terms of games and will carry on into the next gen when the ps5 and Xbox whatever they wanna call it releases.

Also you categorizing it as a mobile is just an opinion that’s gonna stuck to only your own head whereas other guys like me who have looked real and thoroughly through what it has to offer will keep on enjoying the console.

Hehehe... enjoy bros. If na Nintendo games remain for this world I will buy monopoly and draft.
I wish una well sha. Make I rest my prick for my tear tear boxers

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
LucemFerre:

Hehehe... enjoy bros. If na Nintendo games remain for this world I will buy monopoly and draft.
I wish una well sha. Make I rest my prick for my tear tear boxers
And we that have both ps and Nintendo consoles can enjoy the best of both worlds. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2020
sammyfrosh:

And we that have both ps and Nintendo consoles can enjoy the best of both worlds. cheesy

No, donate the Nintendo as a birthday gift to your 10yo bros or sis cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2020
LucemFerre:

Come at me!
SPEAK!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2020
LucemFerre:
Culdnt hav said it any better!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
LucemFerre:

No, donate the Nintendo as a birthday gift to your 10yo bros or sis cheesy
He already has his own along with an Xbox one so I guess I get to keep it to myself. grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
LucemFerre:

sales surely doesn't mean better but as long as the money keep flowing in tell me a better feeling I'll wait

sales is sales you just mad it sold faster than the PS4 and Xbox combined on launch day

besides the switch own Japan that's simple

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
tziz:
SPEAK!!!! cool
bruh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

bruh
Sup holms?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 5:10am On Feb 25, 2020
tziz:
Sup holms?
it's been long we don see @tobianthony o where is that our guy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Pikachu1000(m): 8:33am On Feb 25, 2020
I have a gaming desktop for sale
Core i5
12gb ram
Rgb gigabtye Gtx1060 6gb
1tb
200k reasonably negotiable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
typicalgamer:

it's been long we don see @tobianthony o where is that our guy
LOL, probably dey knock himself out with World War Z.
Or maybe work. He should appear anytime...

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by typicalgamer(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
tziz:
LOL, probably dey knock himself out with World War Z. Or maybe work. He should appear anytime...
maybe so I believe mostly work because he hasn't been online since
besides you don Even remind me of world war z

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nioh

Okatsu nah just winch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Nioh

Okatsu nah just winch

Dayuum! Look at all that leg. shocked

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
Dayuum! Look at all that leg. shocked

Bruhhh nothing I hate more than girls who hop on everyone's dicķ. This girl in particular is a rabbit like her guardian spirit
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
tziz:

LOL, probably dey knock himself out with World War Z.
Or maybe work. He should appear anytime...

I dey Canada bros ...

Omo we dey suffer for naija .

4 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
In Toronto my guy did an update of 7gb in 7 minutes . I just dey observe . Oh boy naija no be here ohhhh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
I didn't take my PS4 with me so I've been offline . Will be back soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (498) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.