Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (782432 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (500) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ueelyi25: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
I am currently playing Dead To Rights.

_________
Roller Blinds
Blackout Roller Blinds
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:32am On Feb 13, 2011
Dragon Age: Origins & DAO Awakening
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 4:03am On Feb 16, 2011
ueelyi25:

I am currently playing Dead To Rights

oh men i hated this game sooooooo much i played it for like 5 minutes i went to sell it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2011
Can't wait to get my hands on MvC3. . .
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) - Veteran Level.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2011
ritchboy:

Can't wait to get my hands on MvC3. . .

MvC3 has been available on the torrents since last week. Only 3gigs for the PS3 version. Some bad people must have leaked it.
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=marvel+vs+capcom+3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by 25omega(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^ how do you play the downloaded game? do you play it on your computer or is there a way to put it on your game system
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2011
25omega:

^^^ how do you play the downloaded game? do you play it on your computer or is there a way to put it on your game system

You'll need to jailbreak your PS3 and install a backup manager to play downloaded games. Read my Official PS3 Jailbreak Thread (check the gaming section front page) for full instructions.

Its a bit risky if you're not sure what you're doing. You could easily destroy your PS3 permanently so be careful. If you're not comfortable doing it yourself then you should contact my guy fisolucci at http://fisolucci.com/ps3unlocking

And remember that piracy is a crime. Try it and the FBI will surely arrest you.

Cheers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
And remember that piracy is a crime. Try it and the FBI will surely arrest you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

if sony doesn't sue you first
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2011
EvilBrain,

Got it already. . . As advertised, it's insanely brilliant!

SSFIV is going to be eating some serious dust in the coming weeks cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 1:43am On Feb 26, 2011
Mobinga officially dumps PC Gaming.

Runs of to fisolluci! Good Riddance cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 26, 2011
Stop stealing software! angry
You're cutting into some peoples' profits  grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 2:52am On Feb 26, 2011
I have never pirated anything in my life. Even in Nigeria I don't buy cd's off the road, I order them. I don't just walk into a software retailer and collect discs. I prefer spending N200,000 on Adobe CS5 Collection rather than buying it for N1000 from a retailer.
Every gadget I have is warranty-unvoided, I don't use them with generators, I wait till NEPA brings the light before I use. I don't use my laptop on the bed coz I don't want to melt away the warranty seal.

I have never downloaded a .mp3 file, I go to iTunes and download them with my credit card.
I have never navigated to warez bb or pirate bay.
I don't know what torrents are.
Google search doesn't list torrents among searches for me.
I use genuine OS.
I close my ears when pirated music is playing.
I don't watch Movie channels because I feel they are cheating hollywood.
All my CD's come in carton, tear rubber.
I have never googled the word "free", rather I google "pay".
What are trial versions? I pay before I download even though its crappy.
I report to Adobe, Sony, Microsoft, e.t.c whenever I see their software being sold for a meagre N200.
I cry for them
grin grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some Nairalanders that actually write that ^^^. They are horrible bastard liars.

Here's a screenshot of my some of my games. All of them came in mint indomie carton direct from amazon grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 2:55am On Feb 26, 2011
cool grin grin l

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by doomsdayII(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
on rock and roll is GOW3- long done; RESIDENT EvIL 5- just finished, planning on vANQUISH grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jummyG1: 4:53am On Mar 03, 2011
i do play games online 4 wheel madness,sprinter, bloons and alex trax
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
Mobinga:

Mobinga officially dumps PC Gaming.

Runs of to fisolluci! Good Riddance  cry

Welcome to the real world grin grin grin

P.S. Why you dey run go meet fisolluci? The Ps3 Jailbreak must be the easiest console hack of all time cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by EvilBrain1(m): 1:59am On Mar 07, 2011
ritchboy:

EvilBrain,

Got it already. . . As advertised, it's insanely brilliant!

SSFIV is going to be eating some serious dust in the coming weeks cheesy

Fisolucci just gave me Marvel vs Capcom this evening. Three words:
Oh!
My!
GAWD!!!
The game is crazy!

I wish I lived in a developed country so I could give Capcom my money for this. They are actually making me feel guilty for pirating.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by folir(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2011
I like to play multiplayer games, since I find Single playing quite boring and un-interactive. At the moment, the best multi-player games I am enjoying are:
UFC undisputed,
NBA2k11

Warning this games can give you major headaches if it doesn't go your way smiley

For those like me that also game somewhat on smart phones while on the go, and are stuck waiting somewhere. I found a relatively new release games for iPhone called TicTacToe, and another is Diamond Capture. These are PvP online games that are also addicting, and make time fly.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
Mobinga:

I have never pirated anything in my life. Even in Nigeria I don't buy cd's off the road, I order them. I don't just walk into a software retailer and collect discs. I prefer spending N200,000 on Adobe CS5 Collection rather than buying it for N1000 from a retailer.
Every gadget I have is warranty-unvoided, I don't use them with generators, I wait till NEPA brings the light before I use. I don't use my laptop on the bed coz I don't want to melt away the warranty seal.

I have never downloaded a .mp3 file, I go to iTunes and download them with my credit card.
I have never navigated to warez bb or pirate bay.
I don't know what torrents are.
Google search doesn't list torrents among searches for me.
I use genuine OS.
I close my ears when pirated music is playing.
I don't watch Movie channels because I feel they are cheating hollywood.
All my CD's come in carton, tear rubber.
I have never googled the word "free", rather I google "pay".
What are trial versions? I pay before I download even though its crappy.
I report to Adobe, Sony, Microsoft, e.t.c whenever I see their software being sold for a meager N200.
I cry for them
grin grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some Nairalanders that actually write that ^^^. They are horrible naughty person liars.

Here's a screenshot of my some of my games. All of them came in mint indomie carton direct from amazon grin grin
grin grin grin
African Pirate number 1 ooh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2011
ritchboy:

Welcome to the real world grin grin grin

P.S. Why you dey run go meet fisolluci? The Ps3 Jailbreak must be the easiest console hack of all time cheesy

Real world gini? grin grin Oshi grin grin
PC Gaming > PS3 Gaming

Fisolucci has an amazing catalog of HIGH END ps3 games shocked shocked

v3:

grin grin grin
African Pirate number 1 ooh
grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2011
What is fisolucci
SONY better wait for me to get my PS3&enjoy it well enough before talking of making PS4 angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by thetelz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
Call of duty:black ops
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mobinga: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
@v3 some dude who has copied ps3 games and sells them for the right price. Every high end game you can think off. He's in lag

twitter.com/Fisolucci
www.fisolucci.com/
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 3:07am On Mar 08, 2011
Evil Brain:

Fisolucci just gave me Marvel vs Capcom this evening. Three words:
Oh!
My!
GAWD!!!
The game is crazy!

I wish I lived in a developed country so I could give Capcom my money for this. They are actually making me feel guilty for pirating.

grin grin grin

The feeling you get when you first chain a 1,000,000+ damage combo is heavenly! cheesy

Mobinga:

Real world gini? grin grin Oshi grin grin
PC Gaming > PS3 Gaming

Fisolucci has an amazing catalog of HIGH END ps3 games shocked shocked

grin grin

Na beans? cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2011
Just saw a MvC gameplay clip online. . The game is DEFINITELY a must-have shocked shocked

There's no version for PC for we wey never get PS3 sad sad cry cry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by v3: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
^
Would you STOP spamming? angry
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2011
No comments for over 3 weeks!?

Have the federal government banned gaming? cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by folir(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2011
Has anybody played the new mortal kombat for xbox 360? I am considering getting it,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by naf211: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2011
Just finished playing Crysis 2 cheesy. Now gonna play Dragon Age 2 grin. Although i will be playin Call of duty 4 multiplayer online most of my life! tongue
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Dediran(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2011
Just finished FFxiii,Black ops,Mass effect 2,Assassins Creed brotherhood, playing Fifa 11 and Fable 3 at the moment gotta agree with @naf211 on that one, Nufn beats playing Modern Walfare online

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (500) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.