Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (777047 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (498) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tover: 10:28am On Jan 12
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Mine is lcd but I'll be buying the oled too lol. My lcd will be docked though.

And yeah, the oled steam deck is waaayyy better than the lcd one.
Abi nw ...where do you want to get your OLED from ..if U want to sell your LCD ..hw much will U sell it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mckandre(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12
Tover:

Lol are you trying to tell me that LCD and OLED are the same Pls tell me what I don't know grin grin, how much do you sell your LCD... leeme see if I can buy it grin
well,this proves my point.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ativadore: 6:15pm On Jan 12
Gamine:

Yea peeps,
anyone gaming these days??

this area seems to be a bit dry

so why dont we just say whut we r gaming now
whut platform and why u r playing it

Me,

im currently on shinobido, way of the ninja
PS2
im playin it cos its a bit like Tenchu
just started anyways smiley
PS2? Now that's a name I haven't heard in ages! Respect the classics, though.

I'm a die-hard PC gamer myself, currently mastering the beautiful game in FIFA2024. Those last-minute finesse goals never get old. How are the ninja tools in Shinobido? Any smoke bombs or grappling hooks that would make Messi jealous? https://ativadore.com/fifa-19-mobile-apk-download/

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by DyingFetus: 3:10am On Jan 13
is he a pedo? he is not hired but he keeps following me around

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lexrichy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13
Rachet and clank rift apart
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by GloriousGbola: 9:30pm On Jan 13
ativadore:

PS2? Now that's a name I haven't heard in ages! Respect the classics, though.

I'm a die-hard PC gamer myself, currently mastering the beautiful game in FIFA 2024. Those last-minute finesse goals never get old. How are the ninja tools in Shinobido? Any smoke bombs or grappling hooks that would make Messi jealous?

Just as an aside. Gamine passed away last year.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by skyhigh14(m): 7:14am On Jan 17
Please is there any one interested in swapping PS4 Cds? I need God of war 4 CD, I have other interesting games to swap with.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17
Valiant hearts: Coming Home.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Samxie(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17
I'm currently playing Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom on Switch.
So fun. cheesy
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:13am On Jan 21
Tover:

Abi nw ...where do you want to get your OLED from ..if U want to sell your LCD ..hw much will U sell it

Sorry bro. I didn't see your message.

I am not yet sure but I am saving money by adding to my steam funds so I can eventually get one once it's enough. I am thinking of getting the 512gb version. I'll swap my lcd ssd which is also 512gb into the oled one.

I'll be keeping my lcd steam deck. It will be in my handheld collection.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 1:35am On Jan 21
Ghosts of tsushima.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by nani667: 5:39pm On Jan 21
👍🏼

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bbr2(m): 11:13pm On Jan 21
PS5 fast NVMe SSDs available (1TB & 2TB)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tover: 4:15pm On Jan 22
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Sorry bro. I didn't see your message.

I am not yet sure but I am saving money by adding to my steam funds so I can eventually get one once it's enough. I am thinking of getting the 512gb version. I'll swap my lcd ssd which is also 512gb into the oled one.

I'll be keeping my lcd steam deck. It will be in my handheld collection.

Ok...I hv been thinking may b I should get the LCD and forget about the OLED grin, this is tinubu regime no time to dey waste money again o 😂 grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jikins(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22
nani667:
👍🏼

Here we again grin

One of the goated GTA games
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 10:28pm On Jan 22
Tover:

Ok...I hv been thinking may b I should get the LCD and forget about the OLED grin, this is tinubu regime no time to dey waste money again o 😂 grin

You won't regret it. Apart from the oled screen, 90hz refresh rate, better battery and HDR there's really not any difference in their performance.

You can install deckyplugin when you get it so you can customize it's UI to your own liking.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tover: 4:33pm On Jan 23
N3cR0mAZc3R:

You won't regret it. Apart from the oled screen, 90hz refresh rate, better battery and HDR there's really not any difference in their performance.

You can install deckyplugin when you get it so you can customize it's UI to your own liking.

Thanks for the honest advise bro...the LCD is okay ..i will get power bank 4 it ..as far it can play almost 95 percentage of pc games including last of us 1 and probably 2 wen Is finally out on PC I am okay ...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23
Tover:

Thanks for the honest advise bro...the LCD is okay ..i will get power bank 4 it ..as far it can play almost 95 percentage of pc games including last of us 1 and probably 2 wen Is finally out on PC I am okay ...

Last of us 1 should play well on it.Recently Valve have optimised it for the deck. Spider-Man 2 should run very well too when it eventually comes to PC.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 3:37am On Jan 24
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Joesno(m): 4:52pm On Jan 24
Good day everyone.

Does anyone has a link to cracked fifa 22 for PC?
I've checked the Internet, but I don't want to download a wrong one that won't work
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 9:38pm On Jan 24
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Betnomore: 6:51am On Jan 25
If you can afford it, go for the OLED version. The visual experience is night and day. Since you will be playing in handheld mode almost all d time. Valve priced the OLED version well too and comes with large storage sizes also. But if what you can afford is the LCD, no qualms.

Tover:

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Bbr2(m): 7:13am On Jan 25
PS5 NEXTORAGE NEM-PA 1TB NVMe SSD with Heatsink (7,300 MB/s read speed & 6,000 MB/s write speed)
Brand New Sealed
₦98,000

PS5 NEXTORAGE NEM-PA 2TB NVMe SSD with Heatsink (7,300 MB/s read speed & 6,900 MB/s write speed)
Brand New Sealed
₦195,000

Available in Lagos
0 7 0 4 2 5 0 9 0 0 7

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by misterrooster: 1:16pm On Jan 25
Dave the Diver. It's awesome!!!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 2:21pm On Jan 25
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tover: 4:59pm On Jan 25
N3cR0mAZc3R:

Last of us 1 should play well on it.Recently Valve have optimised it for the deck. Spider-Man 2 should run very well too when it eventually comes to PC.

Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tover: 5:00pm On Jan 25
Betnomore:
If you can afford it, go for the OLED version. The visual experience is night and day. Since you will be playing in handheld mode almost all d time. Valve priced the OLED version well too and comes with large storage sizes also. But if what you can afford is the LCD, no qualms.

Thanks
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Betnomore: 1:12pm On Jan 26
Make I download palworld and see what the fuss it's all about grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by PMPhoenix(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction

Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Ann

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Need for Speed: Underground 2
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaymm: 1:05pm On Jan 28

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (498) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.