Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (782559 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (500) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kramer: 2:16am On Mar 30, 2013
Debeloved87: thanks, u ar rite....thats my mini laptop ram size....well u can kindly give me a download link to a game that will be suitable for my pc and possibly a download link to ANDROID EMULATOR on pc.....thanks

You can download bluestacks, it's an android emulator http://www.bluestacks.com/bstk-download-success-2.htm
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Tharejes: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Using my desktop PC, I'm currently enjoying and scaring myself by playing Slender.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Debeloved87(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2013
kramer:

You can download bluestacks, it's an android emulator http://www.bluestacks.com/bstk-download-success-2.htm
thank you bro, am grateful.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kramer: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2013
Debeloved87: thank you bro, am grateful.

No problem, I hope you find it useful
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Debeloved87(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2013
kramer:

No problem, I hope you find it useful
i just downloaded it and its just about 9.1mb and after launching it the thing was writing error, therefore it didnt work, can u pls help me with another link
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Debeloved87(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2013
Debeloved87: i just downloaded it and its just about 9.1mb and after launching it the thing was writing error, therefore it didnt work, can u pls help me with another link
i have downloaded bluestack and its about 128mb. When i was trying to install it, it was saying 1gb of physical memory needed but i have abt 1.9gb remaining on my C drive, what can i do
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2013
the 1gb is ram - u need to upgrade your ram
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kramer: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Debeloved87: i have downloaded bluestack and its about 128mb. When i was trying to install it, it was saying 1gb of physical memory needed but i have abt 1.9gb remaining on my C drive, what can i do

oyb: the 1gb is ram - u need to upgrade your ram

I believe oyb has answered your question there

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by moonraker(m): 3:27am On Apr 02, 2013
kramer:

He has a netbook, he cant upgrade the ram even if he wanted to.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Paulscholari(m): 5:40am On Apr 02, 2013
kramer:

yeah and thanks..i think i wil do that ASAP...but how much does a RAM cost 1gb or 2gb pls any idea. I wil like to go computer village to fix it this week.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Paulscholari(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2013
moonraker:

He has a netbook, he cant upgrade the ram even if he wanted to.
are u saying i cant upgrade it...thou its a mini laptop with 504 ram 8gb hard drive and 1.6 ghz processor.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ZeusAyo: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
god of war3 and am stuck in hera's garden plz help
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dexed(m): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
I'm playing an online multiplayer game at http://www.crestcity.com. Its fun.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Finally got my hands on Xcom: Enemy Unknown. Excellent tactical game. Men I am over the moon with tactical joy!

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by khel(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2013
FIFA 13
Hitman Absolution

They are worth ma time
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: god of war3 and am stuck in hera's garden plz help

That's probably the hardest puzzle in the game.

Where's MsDarkSkin when you need her(walkthrough) cheesy

I'm currently playing Ascension... Or rather, trying to find time to play Ascension!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Macrophage(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
MGS4: Guns of the Patriots. My second playthrough. Epic game! Plus its got trophies now.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tayo03us1: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Zeus_Ayo: god of war3 and am stuck in hera's garden plz help

Good morning, just saw your post. my advice is that if you have access to the internet, you may google that chapter and watch the video on you tube (makes your job quite easy) or get the written guide for that chapter (if you want to go the hard way).

Also, playing God of War Ascension, on chapter 21 out of the 28 chapters on normal difficulty for the first play through. Just concentrating on getting as much of the trophies (have 22 of the 36 trophies)as possible noting that this is a game where getting a platinum is very possible (also got a platinum for GOW 3).

Hope the above advice helps.

Cheers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Parnassuss(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2013
Hawk, Bio-Warfare, Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty.

Internet sweet oh
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by owenlyn1: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
tayo03us1:

Good morning, just saw your post. my advice is that if you have access to the internet, you may google that chapter and watch the video on you tube (makes your job quite easy) or get the written guide for that chapter (if you want to go the hard way).

Also, playing God of War Ascension, on chapter 21 out of the 28 chapters on normal difficulty for the first play through. Just concentrating on getting as much of the trophies (have 22 of the 36 trophies)as possible noting that this is a game where getting a platinum is very possible (also got a platinum for GOW 3).

Hope the above advice helps.

Cheers.
pls is
there god of war for pc. The one I hv is slow. I guess its nt d right one. My pc is 2.5gb ram. Intel graphic card. Where can I buy d right one.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2...Finishd it along time ago, buh jus cant stop playin it. Still searching for MW3, cant seem to find it anywhere. So inlove with CoD

also playin Fifa 12 and PES '13, yet to decide which is cooler. Bought Far Cry recently buh yet to install, i dnt knw hw cool it would be
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by sjkeri(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2013
Bioshock infinite
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kramer: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
KingMEXX: Call of Duty: Modern warfare 2...Finishd it along time ago, buh jus cant stop playin it. Still searching for MW3, cant seem to find it anywhere. So inlove with CoD

also playin Fifa 12 and PES '13, yet to decide which is cooler. Bought Far Cry recently buh yet to install, i dnt knw hw cool it would be

Are you a PC gamer or console?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
am now playing modern warfare 3 (MW3) thanks to wkid just like watching a movie , only you get to die as many times as possible, grin grin tongue tongue

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kramer: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
purplekayc: am now playing modern warfare 3 (MW3) thanks to wkid just like watching a movie , only you get to die as many times as possible, grin grin tongue tongue

Pc or Console?? maybe we could form a team online smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
kramer:

Are you a PC gamer or console?
Pc gamer
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
purplekayc: am now playing modern warfare 3 (MW3) thanks to wkid just like watching a movie , only you get to die as many times as possible, grin grin tongue tongue
dude yu are on top of d world for sure. Hw did yu lay yur hands on such priceless treasure?? I've searched all stores down here for dis game. Infact, I've declared d game an 'Essential Commodity'
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kramer: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2013
KingMEXX: dude yu are on top of d world for sure. Hw did yu lay yur hands on such priceless treasure?? I've searched all stores down here for dis game. Infact, I've declared d game an 'Essential Commodity'

I've got it too on PC and YES its a sweet game... but its even better when you play with people online.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2013
kramer:

I've got it too on PC and YES its a sweet game... but its even better when you play with people online.
altho I havent really tested the multi-player, buh I know it would be cool. Could yu help me wit d game since yu always online ie uploading d game so i could download it? smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2013
Finally got my hands on Dead Space 3 and Devil May Cry 2013 both for PC. Loving them both!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by viruz007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
For the GOW:3 guy, have u kileed hera? If u have lemme knw
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by purplekayc(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2013
KingMEXX: dude yu are on top of d world for sure. Hw did yu lay yur hands on such priceless treasure?? I've searched all stores down here for dis game. Infact, I've declared d game an 'Essential Commodity'
i only do pc and laptop games dont really like ps psp and all that , i got the gane from a nairalander (wkid) and others games too if you want i can give you his number

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (500) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.