Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (786504 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
dimdim001:

Yo! I wld like to swap wiv ur uncharted vita game...you down?
yeah I'm looking for marvel vs capcom on vita or assasins creed liberation oh gravity rush please if you have it
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by neroysc: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2013
I no dey 9ja, i reside in usa
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by neroysc: 2:55am On Sep 17, 2013
jjk24: Ppl shuld stp all dis gta v n0ncense gta v aint 0ut till 2m0r0 n it aint in eni t0rrent stupid site !!

Look my friend, do you really think GTA V and probably some other games come out on their release date? dont you know some people get copies of the game before its even released.. Even GTA V has been leaked 2weeks before its release date, you can go to Skidrowgames.net, kickass torrent and many other torrents sites to download it for either xbox360 or ps3, and i was able to download GTA V from the internet and have been playing it for 5 days now..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by neroysc: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2013
jjk24: Ppl shuld stp all dis gta v n0ncense gta v aint 0ut till 2m0r0 n it aint in eni t0rrent stupid site !!

go to kickass.to and under games sections, you should see GTA V there, so no dey do like say you know everything oh, maybe skidrowsgames.net should convince you, or probably piratebay.sx or extratorrent.com or isohunt.com, abi u want make i continue to dey feed you with torrent sites wey don dey get GTA V
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by jjk24(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2013
neroysc:

Look my friend, do you really think GTA V and probably some other games come out on their release date? dont you know some people get copies of the game before its even released.. Even GTA V has been leaked 2weeks before its release date, you can go to Skidrowgames.net, kickass torrent and many other torrents sites to download it for either xbox360 or ps3, and i was able to download GTA V from the internet and have been playing it for 5 days now..
hehen thx b0ss na sites I sai dis 0da guy shuld giv me he dey shw 0ff !! Gnna check it 0ut
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Just finished God of War: Ascension smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2013
PS3 games for sale/swap ->

Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Motor Storm
Dungeon Siege 3
Resistance 2
Yakuza 3
Spec Ops: The Line
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Twisted Metal
Killzone 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
UFC Undisputed 3
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Complete Edition)
God of War: Ascension
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Interested persons should call OR WhatsApp 08033266559
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2013
jjk24: hehen thx b0ss na sites I sai dis 0da guy shuld giv me he dey shw 0ff !! Gnna check it 0ut

There is a site that contains so much information on the internet and the site should help you with anything you need provided you are not a d.ickhead who is too lazy to search for something and wants to be spoonfed all the time. I wonder why most pple don't use the site. It's called.......

www.google.com

You were arguing with the other guy since about 4 days ago that it wasn't out when you were so lazy that you couldn't take 5 minutes to search the internet. The other guy mentioned torrent sites yet your dumb brain refused to check any torrent site out. And now you are claiming that the guy was showing off. I'm sure the next thing you'll ask for is 'How do I download torrent files?' when google is not far.

Since you were so excited about GTA V judging by your recent posts you couldn't even make an effort to get it yourself. Guys like you depend on others for everything and when things fail to work out you blaim others. You want to be lazy and still make it in life.

1. Never argue what you are not sure of. You would mislead others also.
2. Don't wait to be spoonfed all your life.
3. www.google.com is a dear friend. Never fail to use it
4. Don't claim to know what you do not know.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
wman:

There is a site that contains so much information on the internet and the site should help you with anything you need provided you are not a d.ickhead who is too lazy to search for something and wants to be spoonfed all the time. I wonder why most pple don't use the site. It's called.......

www.google.com

You were arguing with the other guy since about 4 days ago that it wasn't out when you were so lazy that you couldn't take 5 minutes to search the internet. The other guy mentioned torrent sites yet your dumb brain refused to check any torrent site out. And now you are claiming that the guy was showing off. I'm sure the next thing you'll ask for is 'How do I download torrent files?' when google is not far.

Since you were so excited about GTA V judging by your recent posts you couldn't even make an effort to get it yourself. Guys like you depend on others for everything and when things fail to work out you blaim others. You want to be lazy and still make it in life.

1. Never argue what you are not sure of. You would mislead others also.
2. Don't wait to be spoonfed all your life.
3. www.google.com is a dear friend. Never fail to use it
4. Don't claim to know what you do not know.
its assholes like you that have made playing call of duty online no more fun cause you ves over mediocre things the dude made a valued statement developers had not planned to release the game to the world till a certain date and a developer like rocksteady wouldve been expected to place security measures so the game wouldn't get leaked before release date you're a pirate and a criminal and your post is too offensive for how small the topic is supposed to be
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: its assholes like you that have made playing call of duty online no more fun cause you ves over mediocre things the dude made a valued statement developers had not planned to release the game to the world till a certain date and a developer like rocksteady wouldve been expected to place security measures so the game wouldn't get leaked before release date you're a pirate and a criminal and your post is too offensive for how small the topic is supposed to be

Dude you should have seen his comments in the GTA V thread then you'll understand what I'm saying. If my posts was too offensive then I'm terribly sorry and I apologize.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
c'mon guys!
there's no need to argue!! undecided smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
Cyberbunk gaming on whatsapp is a real time community wher we swap ideas, advertise games make game sales and exchange gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d house. Drop ur number to be added and begin chatting with like minded shooters and looters in real-time.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by BlackBaron: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Got an exclusive invite only-early access to the Xbox One.

Games are Forza 5 & Killer Instinct.

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
neroysc:

the very reason i don't comment at times,cause some people are just too lazy too search online.the game as been leaked a long time on skidrowgames. the only reason i don't download skidrow games is just because of the crack issue.there cracks do give people a heck of time at times.
so to anyone who has a good internet connection and loves playing games please just search Google you will always find what you want. you can check these guys out
(i) kaoskrew "they don't usually have leaked till release date,but there games are always very compressed"
(ii) blackbox repack "they don't usually have leaked till release date,but there games are always very compressed.they do have problem with a particular dll file 'is done.dll' if u can cope with that"
(iii) skidrowgames "they always have leaked games,but there games are not always compressed"
(iv) rg mechanics "they do have nice repacks too"
(v) razor 19 sumtin "they do have nice repacks too,but i had a little problem when i downloaded "elder scroll' from them".
And so many more..just check online you will surely get what you want.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
*Kails*:
c'mon guys!
there's no need to argue!! undecided smiley

Gamers! grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:57am On Sep 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Gamers! grin
What the f,uck are you doing here?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrsChima(f): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kaycee7: What the f,uck are you doing here?

Sleeping with your daddy on Halo. wink
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Sleeping with your daddy on Halo. wink
I'll apologize if you'll please modify my dad off your post. He's precious to me. Seriously.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by leunamme93(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sorry if i had to burge into this tread. I've got a playstation 3 super slim 12gb which is very neat for sale and it will be going with fifa 12 and 1 other game. Price is 38k negotiable though. Text me on 08139164654
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wman(m): 4:47am On Sep 19, 2013
UPCOMING GAMES

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 :
already out

Takedown Red Sabre :
in 2 days

Alien Rage Unlimited :
in 7 days

FIFA 14 :
in 7 days
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by hardeymorlar(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here'§ ♍ numba 08120243250
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2013
dimdim001: PS3 games for sale/swap ->

Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Motor Storm
Dungeon Siege 3
Resistance 2
Yakuza 3
Spec Ops: The Line
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Twisted Metal
Killzone 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
UFC Undisputed 3
Midnight Club: Los Angeles (Complete Edition)
God of War: Ascension
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

Interested persons should call OR WhatsApp 08033266559

God of War:Ascension & Batman:Arkham Asylum gone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by xtremeidea(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2013
IOS - Fifa 14 & Asphalt 8

PC - Tomb Raider
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kachiz(m): 3:01am On Sep 21, 2013
gta4, red dead redemption, fear2, god of war3, batman arkham asylum, IL2 sturmovich: birds of prey, the darkness, cod mw2. for swapping. 07032603793
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 12:49am On Sep 22, 2013
kachiz: gta4, red dead redemption, fear2, god of war3, batman arkham asylum, IL2 sturmovich: birds of prey, the darkness, cod mw2. for swapping. 07032603793
swapping darkness for darksiders
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kachiz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Shegun ogun: swapping darkness for darksiders
have u got any other?? i have played that
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
Can you people take all your Gamestop nonsense to the appropriate thread? This is why i don't come here anymore. And Mr Dimidim please stop spamming the board with your games available for trade. angry angry angry

@topic

GTA V. Though i don't get why Rockstar games are so ridiculously overrated undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

@topic

GTA V. Though i don't get why Rockstar games are so ridiculously overrated undecided

You don't like GTA V?

Ridiculously overrated is not even close to a fair assessment of Rockstar's prowess. GTA 3: San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption are ample proof of that.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You don't like GTA V?

Ridiculously overrated is not even close to a fair assessment of Rockstar's prowess. GTA 3: San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption are ample proof of that.

GTA V is a good game for sure, but 98/100? Definitely not. Rockstar games are generally nothing less than 96-97/100 aggregate, that's absurd.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
It's only me dat u saw abi...som pple will jst b yarning balls
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

GTA V is a good game for sure, but 98/100? Definitely not. Rockstar games are generally nothing less than 96-97/100 aggregate, that's absurd.
Lord_Reed:

You don't like GTA V?

How many games have y'all produced?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.