Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Don't You Ever Doubt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't You Ever Doubt (129 Views)

No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / I Am Beginning To Doubt The Existence Of God / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't You Ever Doubt by Tobedated(m): 3:56am On Apr 11, 2022
I have a quite simple question

As the fact that you might be wrong never crossed your mind
think about it muslims believe their god is the true god and if you don't do things required by the quran you're going to hell, so do christians,mormons,pagans,church of scientology,etc.
the fact that each god require different things means they are different gods what makes your god special

why does it have to be you that has to defend god a god that supposely rule the universe why can't he defend himself you that your existence doesn't consist of 0.001 percent of the universe

if god really love everyone where is he why is the world shit today look around you and tell me any of it that points to god caring why is the only thing about him written in a book seriously a book

that my questions i'll really appreciate some response
Re: Don't You Ever Doubt by falcon01: 4:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Of course those questions cross the mind of everybody once in a while some go deep seeking for answers then abandon religion because they can't find answers or the answersmake no sense, some Target comforting lies to make them feel comfortable, they literally only go for what's comfortable because they refuse to accept that there's nothing, some Don't even ask these questions they brush it off cause they scared, Others just go with the flow they don't care they don't wanna care they don't follow organised religion if there's a God there is, if they get signs they accept. Que cera cera.
Re: Don't You Ever Doubt by muyico(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2022
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Late Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her - Pastor Reveals | VIDEO / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/04/2022 / 7 Fundamental Human Needs Paid For.Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.