Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP (13148 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Doyin Okupe Writes About "Ministers Reporting To Abba Kyari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Benmob: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2022
TEFON4:
Igbos should first learn to play politics of all inclusive and stop corner piece politics.
other that can play politics,tell me wat is d standard of nigeria,yet d country is doom,if u are talking about politics,no tribe can play politics,other countries are using politics to improve their own,our own we are using it to kill d country.

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by sukar886: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2022
IamWonderful:
igbos should forget 2023, they should focus on 2039
Tribalism go kee u
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Validated: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2022
No brauner
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by sukar886: 6:54am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
You can't plant guavas and be expecting to harvest apples.. Ko possible.

No be this same Igbo's we have been advising for years to play the national Politics maturely without seeing others with contrary opinion from them as a threat?

It would take decades for Igbo's to fix what they have damaged politically In this country
My dear go and treat malaria... U r not ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by SLOVFO(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2022
mighty2:

In all the schemings and persuasions that went on behind the scenes nationally, the Yorubas did not participate.

Interesting. It was handed over to them on a platter. I think this is for those accusing the Igbos of not building bridges politically with respect to 2023
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by onuman: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=111834740]You can't plant guavas and be expecting to harvest apples.. Ko possible.

[No be this same Igbo's we have been advising for years to play the national Politics maturely without seeing others with contrary opinion from them as a threat?

It would take decades for Igbo's to fix what they have damaged politically In this country[/ quote]]

It will take more than a century for Nigeria to be healed from the wounds your lot inflicted on us and Nigeria through your lot's adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system which brought Boko Haram and bandits.

You talk as if you are ready to have your own country without the Igbos.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by onuman: 6:59am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

No be this same Igbo's we have been advising for years to play the national Politics maturely without seeing others with contrary opinion from them as a threat?

It would take decades for Igbo's to fix what they have damaged politically In this country

It will take more than a century for Nigeria to be healed from the wounds your lot inflicted on us and Nigeria through your lot's adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system which brought Boko Haram and bandits.

You talk as if you are ready to have your own country without the Igbos.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:
I’ve said it before and I will say it again…

In 2023, it’s either Igbo presidency or Nigeria will sign the divorce papers.

Between two things, one must happen.

Divorce kor, as if rulership is by force
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Validated: 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Your opinion DOES NOT count here. We are talking of national cohesion and reconciliation. You may not like it, but just shove down your ...
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Ezidimma(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Shut up if you don't have something meaningful to say......
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2022
naftazben:
Who is bankrolling you Doyin? Rochas?

Ikpu nne gi is bankrolling Doyin ezi
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Saviourfresh: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2022
I strongly agree with you.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
The problem of Nigeria and Nigerians lies from the South West of this country , SOUTH WEST has never followed the concession rather they always betray Southerners, always making sure they are part of those in the corridors of powers without minding what is been done to his fellow Southerners....

As I always say, as far as Yoruba race plays this kind of Politics, Nigeria can never be well , until there is no Nigeria .

Igbos voted much for Obasanjo, inshort the Problem of Nigeria is majorly from the Islamic part of Yoruba race as OBASANJO seems different when he became President .....

If Igbos can't produce the President as some Yorubas here say, then a YORUBA MUSLIM can't be allowed to be the President of this country....

Meanwhile, we have had 8 years of Muslim President under Buhari...........it will be a stab on our faces to allow another 8 years of a Muslim President from the Yorubas who think they are smart enough to sell their identify when they know Fulanis knew Nigeria is not a Muslim Country.

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by sportskid(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

If igbos don't get 2023, there will be no Nigeria in 2039. We will be fragments of different nations

1 Like

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by BabaO2: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2022
This garrulous thief should stop talking cheap every time. Sameway quota system was introduced to checkmate growing and advancements of SW.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Kingnelson9: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

please what have the Igbo damaged in Nigeria?
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
IamWonderful:

Igbo's are not interested in Nigerian presidency.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by daygee12: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:
I’ve said it before and I will say it again…

In 2023, it’s either Igbo presidency or Nigeria will sign the divorce papers.

Between two things, one must happen.
Only chest beating, nothing will happen bro
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Michelle70:
how is it igbos?
Which governor from SE did better than Tinubu, Zulum, sanwo Olu, Donald duke or Amaechi?
Umiah
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by famagusta(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2022
ybalogs:
In all honesty they should but can they be trusted?

Please can you explain to me what you mean by the term TRUSTED? Because it confuses me a lot when the word is used by other Nigerians.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by daygee12: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sentiment aside, let's tell ourselves the whole truth, the only people that can fix the Nigeria and give us the country of our dream are the igbos.

Give Igbo man just 4years, and see a remarkable change here.

Madam Vanessa we have seen how ur governors have transformed the east to Dubai
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Kingnelson9: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
mighty2:
Doyin wan start pressing the mumu button of nyamiris
Igbo will never rule this country, know this and know peace
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
at your age you still want your old father to keep feeding you.
Try to be a man and stop being lazy , have a good day.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by CSTRR: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
That is the only just thing.

And all those that love one naijeria should support this.

And luckily, the best candidate in the elections is from the south east.

Peter obi.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by Mrtaye: 7:16am On Apr 11, 2022
mighty2:
Doyin wan start pressing the mumu button of nyamiris
Igbo will never rule this country, know this and know peace
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
Oga national interest first before personal interest

1 Like

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by VPN11(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Play politics maturely you say
grin
Who formed PDP?
Alex Ekwueme ;
He handpicked Obasanjo ;out of the dungeon;Yorubas didn't do anything or play any politics ;but to appease them; for the Death of. M.K .O Abiola.
Who formed APC?
Ogbonaya Onu.
Ogbonnaya Onu; brought in the South-West into the merger. At the time, the South-West was firmly in the grips of AC, owned by Bola Tinubu.
Bola Tinubu brought in Buhari of the CPC .

So next time; you want to rant about Ndigbo remember this;;;Igbo people of Nigeria were ranked as the most intelligent tribe of black Africa in a US academic report .

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by zinaunreal(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sentiment aside, let's tell ourselves the whole truth, the only people that can fix the Nigeria and give us the country of our dream are the igbos.

Competent igbo leader not igbo because some of them no get sense. I'm igbo myself

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by gigabyte13: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Produce...!!! like it is a production company.
They are not ready, when they are, the whole world not Nigerians alone we know.

I stopped taking them serious, when they all refused to vote massively for the great
LION OJUKWU
When he contested, even if he is not going to win at that time, show your loyalty and unity.
Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by SEGLIZ: 7:22am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

is this the best option you can come up with? same dumb politics and electioniaring campaign as usual. I was expecting you to campaign for one particular leader not a tribe or region.

Nigeria don't need any tribe or region to move forward but Nigeria and Nigerians need the right type of leaders that will do the right thing.

point one politician from south east and I will show you who not to lead us. the only option I will cast my vote for from that region of Nigeria remains Soludo. I've always love the man from his days as CBN governor, probably Ezekwesili and Moghalu.

from the north I will rather go for Zulum of Borno and the VP from the west. gej had the opportunity as a south south candidate but blew it big time.

sentiment aside yet you typed out of sentiment. let us leave every tribal sentiment and go for one right leader.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by hopexter(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2022
ybalogs:
Peter Obi PDP
APC?

Joe Igbokwe of APC will still defeat Peter Obi of PDP. PDP has lost its population and yet Igbos are fronting PDP for Presidency which is impossible.

Soludo is gonna be the Igbos future president. We Niger Deltans love him and I could say the same for the Westerners too irrespective of the party he belongs. I wish it was presidency he contested for then Maduka for Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by twilliamx(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Mr Nigeria can't afford brand new trains but can afford brand new diamond studded bra for deziani.. Useless fool. Igbo should learn to play politics like the rest of us if they want to become president.. Ordinary senate president wey dem chop, they begin kidnap mace go thier village.... Once they stop their politics of hate then they will rule Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP by GloriousGbola: 7:25am On Apr 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

please start by demonstrating this in the east. a state where people cannot do simple environmental sanitation of a local government without a governor's direct intervention? a region gradually beinging over run by criminals running a parallel government of violence and murder?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigerian Military Accuses Finland Of Encouraging Separatist Leader / Sanwo-Olu: Opebi-Mende-Ojota Link Bridge To Be Ready Be Second Quarter Of 2024 / Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.