Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap (62955 Views)

I’ve Been Taking About Skit Makers And Pranks. His Name Is Trinity Guy. / Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / Nollywood Honour Awards Organization Honor Different Film Makers In Asaba Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by rajiedreez: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Are they expensive?
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 300whitewolves(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
shut up you fool. Did anybody force them? It's understandable how much of a useless irredeemable SIMP you're. We know you're the one washing panties for your mom, sisters,NL girls but it's not our business that you choose such a demeaning life, now I know you're tired of washing their panties while other guys continue fhuck them and use them for whatever. Go get a life, Nigeria girls are useless shameless harlotts that only live to get fhucked so stop advocating for such useless people and get a life. Is it not same Nigeria girls that dance naked in panties and bra for musicians in music videos? The same girls getting naked on bbn show? Walking half naked in Nigeria and been harassed by soldiers and market women who are ashamed on their behalf? Why haven't you complained? Then it's skits makers using the Nigeria prostitutes for money that is your problem? My guy you need psychiatric evaluation
I come in peace brother and making an example of the skit doesn't mean that other sectors are not affected, the issue is, why would a lady spreading her bumbum or handling her breast suppose to make me laugh, just think about it

1 Like

Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Memphitz357: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Fr33born:
And the guy called 'SIRBALO' is their oga. The way I hate that rubbish he calls comedy
I still dey find way to block that fool feom popping up on my social media timeline feed.
Himself and that ugly looking muthafucka, Lord Lamba. I don write Facebook and Instagram tire.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 300whitewolves(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Blakpot:

Mtchew!
OP ur not serious.

Those girls on Instagram, snapchat degrade themselves. They dont need anybody to do that for them.

The skit makers are only exploiting the thousands of farm tools available to them.
These guys are role models, you see them visiting schools,(the same school you enrolled your children), what do u want these small kids to think, you can't successfully play a skit in front of small kids any longer

1 Like

Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
After biscuits, the next cheap thing in Naija are their useless gurls
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by jaxxy(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Kris216:
That's their own way,the women dey complain?
What a simp you are,the women you are supporting don't care about you oo.

when these women become mannerless gold diggers u will be the 1st to shout redpill.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by house10s2: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

you mama body count is nothing less than 400 men

abi I lie?
my mama dey learn were ur grandma dey, abi i lie?
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by porthouse7(f): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Angelfrost:

Really?!! So, you are also speaking for every woman in your lineage and family?!! I see!
who is thug
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Newton2024: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
300whitewolves:
Gone are the days where u will watch skits without any sexual content and yet still laugh yourself out, the likes of ajebo, Emmanuella e.t.c.

These days there are no skits content you will watch from these skit makers that wouldn’t wouldn’t promote sex, the likes of Bae U, Mr macaroni, e.t.c .

You don't have to promote sexual content or make [b]women look cheap [/b]before you make people laugh.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by porthouse7(f): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Palema007:
Really? Speaking from experience right?
go mushin for night... I won't mention the area thou
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by house10s2: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

you mama body count is nothing less than 400 men

abi I lie?
slowpoke no new thread of lies today, ode
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Newton2024: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
300whitewolves:
If you saw your sisters or mothers in one of those skits, shaking their bumbum to nothingness guess u would all feel proud
I wanted to tell you that women are not looking cheap but are really really cheap. No woman will dispute this. But I know you will refer to people's mothers.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
house10s2:

ode ni iya eee

embarassed
house10s2:
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Newton2024: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fr33born:
And the guy called 'SIRBALO' is their oga. The way I hate that rubbish he calls comedy
I'm fed up with that man.

Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by house10s2: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Johndagr8t:

ode ni iya eee

embarassed

oloshi and olosho in one house, u na lie u know with ur fake story, ur mama n sisters na olosho dem know, complete house hold
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Rickmann: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Franking:

Who sanity and moral standard epp?

I was expecting you to say that and you just did.

Typical Nigerians.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Proudlyomonna: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
300whitewolves:
I come in peace brother and making an example of the skit doesn't mean that other sectors are not affected, the issue is, why would a lady spreading her bumbum or handling her breast suppose to make me laugh, just think about it

Who your laugh epp undecided
It's good business for the skit makers.
The useless senseless girls are ready to go naked and open their leg wide for money,the skit makers have the money to pay to sell their content,is that not a fair deal?
What's your palaver with the skit makers though �

Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Rickmann: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Remag666:

Even the Bible says Money answereth all things cheesy
So stop talking like you don't go after money which is the most important thing in our world.

All due respect sir you sound like a hypocrite undecided
Sanity and moral standards have never fed anyone neither have they paid the bills.

You only chose the part that said 'money answereth all things ' but you forgot the other side to the same coin.

Nigerians!
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Chem2020: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
300whitewolves:
Gone are the days where u will watch skits without any sexual content and yet still laugh yourself out, the likes of ajebo, Emmanuella e.t.c.

These days there are no skits content you will watch from these skit makers that wouldn’t wouldn’t promote sex, the likes of Bae U, Mr macaroni, e.t.c .

You don't have to promote sexual content or make women look cheap before you make people laugh.

Sheey women no cheap before abi
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by MansoryMX(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rickmann:

Listen to urself..
All you Nigerians think about is money money money , how about the sanity and moral standard of the society.

You nor see say more than 260 fools like his comment. The future of this country is as dark as a the deepest part of the ocean. We have lost our morale stands and sanity as humans all because of love of money.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Blakpot: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
300whitewolves:
These guys are role models, you see them visiting schools,(the same school you enrolled your children), what do u want these small kids to think, you can't successfully play a skit in front of small kids any longer

Ok I get ur point!
The world of entertainment today is hyper sexualized. Ur right guardians should pay more attention to what their children watch.
If you have kids, try Cbeebies. They have good fun and educational programs.

Forget this celebrities = role model idea. Those are subtle subversion techniques from devils agents.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by charlesdinho7(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
what skit makers are doing with the women is the truth out there. ladies are known and made for sex. nothing much about it
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by 9jakool: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Not just the skits too, but also nollywood of today as well. A lot of sex and perversion and not enough talent or substance.

1 Like

Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by ellovee(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's not about the women, but the morality.
Kris216:
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Jennyclay(f): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
shogsman:
Nigerian girls don't need guys to make them look cheap,they do a good job of that all by themselves by portraying themselves as nothing but sex objects
I'm not saying you shouldn't make your point, but why must you upload someone else's pictures and their usernames without their concept just to proof your lame points.

Are you mad? Are you sick? Are you stupid? Take down those pictures right now!!

GOSH!!
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Tomek09(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
porthouse7:
woman no cheap b4? with indomie and egg u will sex till day break in mushin
Lol
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Tomek09(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
This one they call kiss or grab challenge is another rubbish that needs to be stopped asap.
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
300whitewolves:

You don't have to promote sexual content or make women look cheap before you make people laugh.

Not saying it is right but Did they force the women to look cheap? What do we call all d so called music videos done by zlatan, naira Marley, Tecno and co with girls wearing g-string and bra shaking ass in d name twerking?
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Qpid5(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
KiZZiss....
These women are loving it because it is fetch em money and they use it as a means of advert too.. most of em na covered ashawo

Kris216:
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by ufotunang: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
We are in a spolit world.... sexual immorality is now the order of the day.... that is what sells nowadays... even in wedding ceremonies nowadays you will see the couple's dancing sexual dance...the wife will be demonstrating doggy style dance and the husband will be putting it from behind through dance in the wedding hall....we are in a spoilt world.... sexual immorality is now the order of the day
Re: How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Administration1:
Sexual content sells, they're only flowing with the trend

Spoke like a pimpp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Meet The #BBNaija 2019 Contestant Candidates / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.