Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Beginning Of The End Of APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beginning Of The End Of APC. (2026 Views)

Aregbesola No Longer Member Of APC – Osun Ex-commissioner, ADEBAYO Adeleke / Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina / Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2022
With Vice President declaration, I can see the destruction of APC has a party. Tinubu knows the game is ending in APC, I know many die hard BAT supporters unleashing unending propaganda and Amaechi, the story will end in consensus for PYO......
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by yanabasee(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2022
The problem is huge.....

APC giving room to so many declarations.... They should've limited it ... The tension is high ... Who will they support?

All the people declaring under APC have huge support fan base...

And I can tell that Tinubu isn't Buhari's preferred candidate. And for this reason, Tinubu is likely to break free.. and if that is done, APC will not win their presidential race.

If Amaechi isn't given a good deal, he will return to PDP and settle with Wike.

. APC will definitely break.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by chiefolododo(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Freedom...for me, Osinbajo is the best candidate

Based on agreement between BUHARI AND TINUBU, He is to step in after Buhari but, the life of about 200m people cannot just be decided by two individuals. In Politics, agreement don't always work.

I will write shortly on godfathers
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:
With Vice President declaration, I can see the destruction of APC has a party. Tinubu knows the game is ending in APC, I know many die hard BAT supporters unleashing unending propaganda and Amaechi, the story will end in consensus for PYO......

The same was said before the convention. Infact alot of people never thought the APC convention would ever hold.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
The problem is huge.....

APC giving room to so many declarations.... They should've limited it ... The tension is high ... Who will they support?

And I can tell that Tinubu isn't Buhari's preferred candidate. And for this reason, Tinubu is likely to break free.. and if that is done, APC will not win their presidential race.

Tinubus vote base is inconsequential
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by yanabasee(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Tinubus vote base is inconsequential

Lol...... Same Tinubu that made Buhari a president?

Same Buhari who tried many times and couldn't win.. But soon as he merged with Tinubu, the strategist, he became the president?

Lol..... I understand..... You're scared.

5 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:

Lol...... Same Tinubu that made Buhari a president?

Same Buhari who tried many times and couldn't win.. But soon as he merged with Tinubu, the strategist, he became the president?

Lol..... I understand..... You're scared.
made Buhari president and couldn't win Edo election .... Na wa o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Blablamalala:

The same was said before the convention. Infact alot of people never thought the APC convention would ever hold.

Let them finish consensus first..... There are somethings I know sir, even Tinubu supporters full Church..... grin grin grin grin grin grin We know what we know, I am so happy BAT will be rested for ever..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by WATCHOVER(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
No better Aspirant has declared in Apc

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Let them finish consensus first..... There are somethings I know sir, even Tinubu supporters full Church..... grin grin grin grin grin grin We know what we know, I am so happy BAT will be rested for ever..... grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us what you know if you truely know anything.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Blablamalala:

Tell us what you know if you truely know anything.

Not know bros. ..... Time is a good judge, let God see us beyond this sheghania.......
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Not know bros. ..... Time is a good judge, let God see us beyond this sheghania.......

Amen.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:
The APC won't collapse

There will be a free and fair primary, the losers will support the winners

Nah PDP fit collapse after dem do their primary election.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
The APC won't collapse

There will be a free and fair primary, the losers will support the winners

Nah PDP fit collapse after dem do their primary election.

We all be here by God's grace.....APC has destroyed lives, businesses, families in just 7 years.....

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 8:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

We all be here by God's grace.....APC has destroyed lives, businesses, families in just 7 years.....
So as the PDP too.

The PDP destroyed lives, business and families between 1999 and 2015.

We will all be here by God's grace as you say.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
So as the PDP too.

The PDP destroyed lives, business and families between 1999 and 2015.

We will all be here by God's grace as you say.

Go and defend your party sir.... If PDP has run Nigeria in 16 years the way APC did in 7 years, there will be no Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Go and defend your party sir.... If PDP has run Nigeria in 16 years the way APC did in 7 years, there will be no Nigeria....

How much is petrol before the PDP take over from the military? How much is it when they handed over to the APC? Were our refineries working under PDP? How much is the dollar before PDP took over and how much is it when they handed over?

Bandits were killing, Fulani heardsmen were killing, Boko Haram was killing under the PDP. People were massacred in Odi and Zaka Biam by soldiers under the PDP. Federal roads were terrible throughout their tenure, power supply was terrible etc.

How much is a bag of rice under Abdulsalam? How much is it under Jonathan?

You are free to support PDP, but to say things were better under PDP is a big lie.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Johnny147147: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Not with Amaechi
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:

How much was petrol before the PDP take over from the military? How much was it when they handed over to the APC? We're our refineries working under PDP? How much was the dollar before PDP took over and how much was it when they handed over?

Bandits were killing, Fulani heardsmen were killing, Boko Haram was killing under the PDP. People were massacred in Odi and Zaka Biam by soldiers under the PDP. Federal roads were terrible throughout their tenure, power supply was terrible etc.

How much is a bag of rice under Abdulsalam? How much is it under Jonathan?

You are free to support PDP, but to say things were better under PDP is a big lie.

Ask your principals. Atleast people have jobs because there were investments, no matter how little. Apart from Boko Haram bombin, insecurity was not as bas as this, even in Abacha days when people were getting missing, not as bad as this. Walk to any bank near you, you will noticed they have reduced staff. Diesel is forcing many to stop working fully...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't forget where Adamu and Omisore came from...
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Ask your principals. Atleast people have jobs because there were investments, no matter how little. Apart from Boko Haram bombin, insecurity was not as bas as this, even in Abacha days when people were getting missing, not as bad as this. Walk to any bank near you, you will noticed they have reduced staff.
Why do some of you lie a lot to prove a point? Yet, una go dey open mouth they abuse die hard Buhari supporters angry

https://guardian.ng/features/killings-carried-out-by-suspected-herdsmen-between-2012-and-2016-according-to-the-media-reports/

Have you forgotten there was a time Boko Haram was controlling LG areas in Borno State? In fact, there was a time Boko Haram was moving freely in Maiduguri. And have you forgotten Boko was bombing in places like Abuja?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14677957.amp

Have you forgotten this bombings in Abuja suddenly? Do you still remember the Nyanya bombing?

The APC can also claim people are having jobs and investments are springing up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2022/03/26/heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-microsofts-new-office-in-lagos/%3famp=1

See one of the investment they can claim

See man, I'm not an APC member, but to say PDP is better than APC, I will never agree with that statement. They are both terrible.

Have you suddenly forgotten how DISCOS was sold to incompetent people? Don't you wander why the Government can't kick out DISCOS? See man, APC and PDP are both useless in Abuja.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Why do some of you lie a lot to prove a point? Yet, una go dey open mouth they abuse die hard Buhari supporters angry

https://guardian.ng/features/killings-carried-out-by-suspected-herdsmen-between-2012-and-2016-according-to-the-media-reports/

Have you forgotten there was a time Boko Haram was controlling LG areas in Borno State? In fact, there was a time Boko Haram was moving freely in Maiduguri. And have you forgotten Boko was bombing in places like Abuja?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14677957.amp

Have you forgotten this bombings in Abuja suddenly? Do you still remember the Nyanya bombing?

The APC can also claim people are having jobs and investments are springing up

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2022/03/26/heres-what-you-need-to-know-about-microsofts-new-office-in-lagos/%3famp=1

See one of the investment they can claim

See man, I'm not an APC member, but to say PDP is better than APC, I will never agree with that statement. They are both terrible.

Have you suddenly forgotten how DISCOS was sold to incompetent people? Don't you wander why the Government can't kick out DISCOS? See man, APC and PDP are both useless in Abuja.

Where you not moving freely in Nigeria..
Even the train, airport, land road, sea are no go area under APC. Try and visit your village.... We are fully ready for your propaganda.....APC destroying lives daily,unemployment is unprecedented. Under AOC, 90% of our oil being stolen....
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Where you not moving freely in Nigeria..
Even the train, airport, land road, sea are no go area under APC. Try and visit your village.... We are fully ready for your propaganda.....APC destroying lives daily,unemployment is unprecedented. Under AOC, 90% of our oil being stolen....
I've back up all what have been saying with evidence.

You can keep on lying to yourself that life was better under the PDP. Is your choice.

Abi no be under the same PDP companies like Dunlop leave? grin
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2022
osinbajo declaration is a real game changer , it has shown that buhari has no favorites . in the next couple of months we will start seeing some political maneuverings . but once the primaries are over , all party members will queue behind their candidates.
the only real implication and fallout i see is that this shows that lagos state apc is divided , and many issues will spring up before the governorship elections . lagos apc may split into two factions
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
I've back up all what have been saying with evidence.

You can keep on lying to yourself that life was better under the PDP. Is your choice.

Abi no be under the same PDP companies like Dunlop left? grin

Go to street and you will see evidences; travel by road get kidnapped, sleep in your house same fate.....
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2022
onatisi:
osinbajo declaration is a real game changer , it has shown that buhari has no favorites . in the next couple of months we will start seeing some political maneuverings . but once the primaries are over , all party members will queue behind their candidates.
the only real implication and fallout i see is that this shows that lagos state apc is divided , and many issues will spring up before the governorship elections . lagos apc may split into two factions

You are getting the pictures brother; one elderly told me something, as I was going home I told my, my wife said is serious. APC knows what will happen, reason Buhari insisted on consensus.....
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2022
yanabasee:
The problem is huge.....

Pastor Bakare, "No 16 exponent" is there too oo......
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
I'll go with Wike.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Go to street and you will see evidences; travel by road get kidnapped, sleep in your house same fate.....
I've been traveling by road, I'm on the street and YES, things are hard. But it was also hard under the PDP.

Have you suddenly forgotten a song by African China called Mr President? Abegi

APC and PDP are both terrible but one of them will still win next year.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 10:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
I've been traveling by road, I'm on the street and YES, things are hard. But it was also hard under the PDP.

Have you suddenly forgotten a song by African China called Mr President? Abegi

Not this hard, check our debt profile....
Last year dollar was N330, but today N740...Hope you see how motorable our roads are now....Go and check my previous posts and see how I think and who I am sir...
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Unzerious: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:
APC Presidential Primaries na next month and e go shock all of una. #Meffy2023
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Parachoko: 10:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Omooba77:

Not this hard, check our debt profile....
Last year dollar was N330, but today N740...Hope you see how motorable our roads are now....Go and check my previous posts and see how I think and who I am sir...
Yes, I can see how motorable our roads are now.

Federal roads are in better shape than they were in the days of the PDP.

If you do travel around Nigeria truly, then you will know this.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of APC. by Omooba77: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Yes, I can see how motorable our roads are now.

Federal roads are in better shape than they were in the days of the PDP.

If you do travel around Nigeria truly, then you will know this.

Ok sir, enjoy them all.....Ibadan - Ilesha - Ife; Ilorin -Ogbomoso.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Arewa Will Vote Competence Whether Igbo, Hausa Or Yoruba” - NEF Spokesman / #SackEmefieleNow Trending On Twitter / Tinubu Lied About Influx Of Igbos To Lagos As Data Shows Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.