Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic (2772 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit / FAAN Declares Its Intention To Join The Nationwide Strike Declared By NLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Savagery101: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2022
STOP FOAMING IN THE MOUTH AND PEEING ON YOURSELF LIKE A FRAGILE RABBIT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ndibunna:

What sort of Useless Update is that. Running out early morning to mislead the public.

Face the country you are patriotic to and allow anambra move the state they are patriotic to forward.

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
This is terrible. This is terrorism at its peak.

The people have become so frightened they seem afriad even of themselves.

This is the result of misdirected hate and prejudice.
[/s]

face your state Benue
leave igbos alone

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Bounceboune7: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Odin13:
This pictures was taken around 6 am

To prove no point

Onitsha is busy and rocking now

Oga show us pictures with time

No Dey fool around

I know team that were not this road by 8am

And ekpa and his boys were still hiding

The team is on patrol right now .. and heads towards Nnewi

You’re fooling yourself with your propagandabi you’re camera no clear ?

Another ekpatic fools

Abakiliki adults ..
frigga13 thanks for updating.

I learnt u are on stand By monitoring events according to some of your comments this morning
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Early Morning Unknown Gun men attacked reported at Christ Chemist Bus Stop by Holy Ghost Enugu state

1 person shot dead , and another shot at the Leg

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Samirana360(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Odin13:
This pictures was taken around 6 am

To prove no point

Onitsha is busy and rocking now

Oga show us pictures with time

No Dey fool around

I know team that were not this road by 8am

And ekpa and his boys were still hiding

The team is on patrol right now .. and heads towards Nnewi

You’re fooling yourself with your propagandabi you’re camera no clear ?

Another ekpatic fools

Abakiliki adults ..
Where is ur own picture oga
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by 1865if: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
This is terrible. This is terrorism at its peak.

The people have become so frightened they seem afriad even of themselves.

This is the result of misdirected hate and prejudice.
[/s]
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Market closed in ABA, Abia State

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Soldiers parading Umuode by Tonimas Junction ABA where Some Soldiers where shot dead by Unknown Gun men on Friday

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by JOemmy(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Major Highways in Delta state deserted

So delta people still observe sit at home which part of delta is this?
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Eke Okigwe Market Imo State

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Uploading delta state sit at home grin
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Uploading delta state sit at home grin

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu2:
I want to see Ebonyi own grin
Why are u impersonating Ebubu
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ndibunna:

You think you are not smart.

You stay in USA enjoying free wifi though I don't know if you are working but wants Terrorism to ground where you said your papa comes from.

As a citizen of America face America and let Citizens of Nigeria and anambra define her existence and livelihood.

People who have never set foot here for the past 10 yrs fuelling violence in anambra.

Ekpa the terrorist.
You guys approach of divide and rule will perpetuate the sit at home. Last time I checked kanu was from Abia State, And Igbo too. So why try to stop the sit at home with division of Igbos along state line. Something Ipob has worked hard over the years to bridge .

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Enyimba City , ABA

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by soliddust2020: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Major Highways in Delta state deserted

Oga stop the lies. Delta state is very busy. I live in Asaba and every where is normal.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Whiteangel1234: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
soliddust2020:

Oga stop the lies. Delta state is very busy. I live in Asaba and every where is normal.

Yes I said Major Highway , it's the express highway leading to Onitsha
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Landmack: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

grin nah only update I dey provide ooh I'm not a registered ipob member ooh

We follow event back home more closely I have factory back home in Anambra

Abakeleke miscreant terrorist. Who dash u factory in Anambra.
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Landmack: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

You're a lying terrorist.
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Landmack: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You guys approach of divide and rule will perpetuate the sit at home. Last time I checked kanu was from Abia State, And Igbo too. So why try to stop the sit at home with division of Igbos along state line. Something Ipob has worked hard over the years to bridge .

Abakeleke miscreant shut up
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Landmack:

Abakeleke miscreant shut up
I wish I was from Abakaliki, it would have been a pride that we're keeping Anambra people inside their house against their will grin cheesy

I'm Ikwerre and proud cool

1 Like

Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by dan9ice(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Increase your social media account with ease...
You're just a dm away
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by starbuck(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Upper Iweka , Ontisha Anambra state by 10:30am Today

10.30 am indeed and you posted it at 10.28 am
Onye ụchu
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by Broveens42(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Owerri road in Okigwe Imo state

My okigwe people are resting well
Re: Live Updates Of Monday Sit At Home Protest Declared By Simon Ekpa- Pic by soliddust2020: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Asaba - Onitsha express is dry, you are right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State / The Moment Enugu Masses Stood Still For Aisha Yesufu At Peter Obi Rally / Tinubu Wins Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.