Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Temi & Tosin, Remember I Introduced You Guys, You Better Find My Own - DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi & Tosin, Remember I Introduced You Guys, You Better Find My Own - DJ Cuppy (325 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Lady Golfer: I Introduced Tonto Dikeh To A Man Who Was Paying Her Bills / Konga: I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Temi & Tosin, Remember I Introduced You Guys, You Better Find My Own - DJ Cuppy by Ade1234tayo: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NldD8MIdNRg

Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy has given her newly engaged sister, Temi Otedola and her fiance, Mr Eazi a task to find her a spouse.

Mr Eazi and Temi Otedola broke the internet when they announced their engagement some hours ago.

Reacting to the good news, Cuppy who was the matchmaker between her sister and the singer has given them a task to matchmake her with someone.

Taking to her Twitter page, Cuppy revealed that today, April 10, is the most happiest days of her life for the joy Mr Eazi has brought to their family.

Congratulating them, Cuppy disclosed that she has always craved for an elder brother and is lucky to have one.

She tweeted, “OMG OMG OMG! My sister is getting married. Today is one of the HAPPIEST days of my life…. Thank you @MrEazi for bringing such joy to our family! Oya what is the hastag for the wedding?”.

She added, “Congratulations to my favourite couple on their engagement! I’m so happy that my lil sister @TemiOtedola has found her personal person! Yo @MrEazi I’ve always wanted an older brother,
WELCOME TO TYE FAMILY! PS : I introduced you guys, so you better find me my own o!”.

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerians Who Transformed Old And Worn Out Vehicles Into Exotic Rides / Legendary Musician Orlando Julius Is Dead / Nigerian Man Appreciates Davido For Allegedly Giving Mr Ibu N10 Million For Trea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.