Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried (64161 Views)

Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video) / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Sabadon(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
G
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chai, she doesn’t look ok. I hope all is well. This may just be a difficult time and hopefully shall pass. No matter how dark the night is, the sun shall rise in the morning. Hang in there people
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Agricmoney(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
ok.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Born2Breed(f): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Stop bleaching cream. No
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Opeyemic01: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
When we tell them to stop using cream, and bleaching, they will tell you they are doing skin care. See where skin care has landed this one like this
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by nedekid: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Looks OK, just skin damage from years of using beaching creme..
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Damiflow: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Say no to cream abuse
grin grin grin
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Eriokanmi: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
End point of bleaching. All the young gals out there selling and using bleaching products to destroy their skin all in the name of glowing and looking good should come and see this old lady. She was one in town in her hay days.

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by johnson8213: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omihanifa:
Netizens have taken to the microblogging app, twitter to express their worry over a photo of veteran Nollywood actress Nike Peller, who is also the daughter of popular illusionist, Professor Peller.

An unflattering photo of the Yoruba actress got some Twitter users asking if she’s in a vigorous state of health, while others wondered if it is just old age.

A particularly confused twitter user identified as Bolanle shared the photo and posed a question in a tweet, asking if it was Nike Peller

The tweet spiraled as other users expressed concerns while some believe her skin condition is as a result of excess use of whitening creams and soap.

A check at Chief Nike’s Instagram page shows her last post was made in mid 2021.

The photo that has now gone viral was confirmed by netizens that it was taken when Nike Peller paid a condolence visit to the late Dejo Tunfulu’s home. See tweet below:

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2022/04/10/mixed-reactions-over-viral-photo-of-actress-nike-peller/amp/

Effect of excessive use of whitening cream plus old age.
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Angelfrost(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bleaching, Aging, and African Sun can do that to any man or woman!

That's why you should never believe pictures posted on social media as the actual looks of these people!

4 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by gambia(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thats effect of bleaching creams, 85% of Nigeria girls are into it, I pity them in nearest years to come.
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by jidxin(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Venerable612:
Might be long term effects of using cream, she used to be very fair.

She may not be poor as alluded in the tweets.

is she not family of Shina Peller
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Eriokanmi: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Venerable612:
Might be long term effects of using cream, she used to be very fair.

She may not be poor as alluded in the tweets.

She's obviously not poor. The long term effect of using expensive chemicals called cream made her look this way despite the heavy makeup, she's still looking this horrible. Have you seen Mrs folawiyo lately? You'd want to puke I wish the slay queens of today could see this

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by damosade(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Last time I saw Lola idije..I cried

3 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by victorazy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahhhhhh

Bleach bleach bleach beech beach bleach

People from this region ! Do we even have any dark Yoruba actress? No!!! Why? Cuz they all bleached their skins

Such a pity! They be trying to be as fair as em northerners

Just take a look at her right arm for ffs!!! Disgusting

People from that region like betrayal grin

grin She has betrayed Osibanjo grin
grin Osibanjo betrayed Tunubu grin
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by kingyakos: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okrika
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Obynopositive: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
say no to bleaching cream..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Fatbam003: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fans are not worried about the sorrowful conditions the country is with clueless leader na person skin Dem dey worry about. Black men and misplaced priorities. SMH

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by OYENIYIJK: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Honourable1901:
In fela's voice
Yellow fever nko? grin grin

You dey bleach ooo you dey bleach grin
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Fatbam003: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
I wonder how this reduce the current sky rocketed Bag of rice in this moribund country
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yellowbar and bleaching cream... see as the thing render her skin useless lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Kajaard: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Men age like fine wine.

Women age like banana or plantain.

The picture proves that point cheesy
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by OhBritannia(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
One wrong cream could destroy your skin forever.
Whether bleaching or not, find a product that gives you the best skin condition and stick to it for life.
It doesn't really have to be the product, it has to do with the contents.
For example any cream that contains lemon gives my skin the best condition ever.
So anywhere i am in the world, once a body cream don't contain lemon then it's not for me.
This is what most Africans using creams fails to understand.
I call it cosmetic illiteracy.
Focus more of original content than just product.
And yes even most of these celebs uses cheap creams. If you have money and you really love your skin, you body creamy should be nothing less than 50k.
It's all about quality and not quantity.

The truth is that real quality creams are not cheap Because they are made originally from Europe, America or Asia.
I have a friend, a female who uses body cream from north Korea and it's almost 300k cream because she imports direct from the company and damm!!!! If you see her outside, the first thing you see is the glowing of the skin, you can't see her and not shout wow at her skin.
According to flavour, better soup but Na money kill am.
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by johnnychuks(m): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nothing last for ever! try to kind to people all the time.
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Dearlord(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
I feel pity for those bleaching.
I hate anyone who bleach it makes me sad for them
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ceenachi:
She’s aged na....she can’t remain young forever
If u look at NAIRALAND.COM logo self, e don day change color grin

Yoruba and bleaching nah5/6 grin

grin omo tribalism don eat your brain finish imagine your reasoning.... Cc. Seun come and see something
Re: New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried by Kajaard: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
PotatoSalad:
I hope Bobrisky and millions of Nigerian girls doing "glow baby glow" are seeing this.
Glow now and look disgusting in 10 years tops.
I pity one of my friends now. She can't even go out in the afternoon cos she's now snow white, and always rubbing dusting power to keep her skin cool lmao.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video / Sophia Momodu, Amanda Mandy: Davido's Baby Mamas Pose With Their Children / Bose Adewoyin 'Madam Tinubu' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.