Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (40008 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / What Are Osinbajo's Achievement In Governance Been A VP For 7 Years Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Erastuslove: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
He is good at market money WAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and remove to SYMPATHISE WITH A MURDERED CO PASTOR IN ABUJA...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Emeraldkeko(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Won't you like $1000 added to your account Then mention the achievements.
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno the mad dog is already barking at the real threat to his PDP candidate... grin

Osinbajo's achievements as acting president are there for us all to remember... grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by UncleJudax(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
You see the crab mentality of the South.
Pull him down syndrome
What the North will never do
Lol. My thief is the same as your thief.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Ogaga87(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

That is why the north enthroned extreme poverty and death since 2015.. We criticise because knowledge is helping us.. The other side of Nigeria has more illiterate and almajiries, you understand
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
The only achievement is the destruction of our economy as the head of the economy team of Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nairalandhotboy(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
Coming from an online charlatan who's openly supporting Atiku Abubakar's presidential ambition, can someone please ask RENO why he can't start with a challenge to mention the achievements of ATIKU as VP for 8 years (besides fraudulently acquiring public properties and becoming one of the richest men in Nigeria)?

RENO can't talk about or sell his own candidate but is rather obsessed with chasing Tinubu and now Osinbajo around... If he wasn't a mumu, he would have since realised that the 'pull him down' strategy has never worked in the Nigerian sphere.
oga he said no argument no negotiations. Just show him 1 cheesy all this u dey blab now na another story

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Babinski: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234

1. Sacked Daura the DSS Director General for impunity, something Buhari would not have been able to do.

2. Introduced the use of Presidential Executive Order which has been useful in establishing several Government Policies.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

When you guys were busy pulling down GEJ you didn't remember you guys were operating on pull down syndrome.

I fear who no fear two-faced people like una.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Jonathan 2015

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Haylel: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Read una no go gree

Hian
You should learn to stick to context. Read Reno's proposal again and you'll realize how much your angle of deviation was.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Kilometres: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
Peter Obi all the way

I would have rooted for Osinbajo but his involvement Tradermoni and cash sharing remains a stain.
His obvious silence even with the spate of killings in the land will also haunt him.

Let’s settle this,
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Osinbajo

Name one Peter obi legacy for Anabra not the usual blablabla that he was prudent with funds
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Thinktwicemybro: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Oga Peter obi is our only candidate from the south, we don't want to project failure.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by ElhassanAuyo: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

whatever it is Osinbajo remained the best votable candidate. No brainwashing could work this time around. I am a northerner and Muslim but surely my vote will go for Osinbajo.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by God1stson(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Drsnives:
All buhari's achievement na still his own nah

Buhari get achievement?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by jrusky(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Hhmmm...omokri I think on this you have ove blown things out of proportion. The failure of apc is every apc fault and they will pay for it and not just Osibanjo alone.

Mind you can you name any vice president in Nigeria history who have achieved anything when he was in power?

Vice president cannot do much as far as Nigeria is concern its even worst been a Vice president to a Northerner who is filled and dead with nepotism and wickedness like Buhari, sorry you can't breath. APC failed and that is it and never again will apc rule this country.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Just one thing to win $1000 shocked nobody here grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Bizsquad: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2022
He sacked mamman daura of DSS. Oya where is my money? Pls who can tell me RENO"s achievement in his entire life? I will dash d person d 1000 dollars that reno will give me.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by LegacyB: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Jennyclay:

Keep shut!! Aren't you tired of suffering and smiling?

Nonsense!!
Tell me your candidate, let’s converse not all this your random rants So we can rate your IQ better.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
HardMirror:
exactly. Everybody has come out to fight osinbajo

You guys are the worst. Were you guys not the ones that flooded Ojota and fought tooth and nail to remove GEJ that was from the south because of selfish interests.

GEJ was mile ahead of Osibanjo and still is and you are trying to use the same foolish mentality you used 7 years ago to install one of the worst vp that oversaw one of the worst administration in the history of Nigeria in power because he is from your place.

Maybe your brain is paining you ni.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Seebrain: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Could be someone is playing dirty politic using Reno as bait.? Or someone has bribe Reno in using his platform to tannish PYO reputation? So many questions begging for an answer. Because I don't understand the sudden hate against Pro. Osinbajo.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by helinues: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

You should learn to stick to context. Read Reno's proposal again and you'll realize how much your angle of deviation was.

So the NDA Osinbajo interfered into is not an achievement?

Stop exposing yourself.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Toks2008(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

Dumb.

Some people are so ignorant of the fact that Vice presidents are actuallly figure heads.

Some principal dont even see them as relevant except to send on errands.

The office of the vice president is as important as the president makes it.

Buhari actually magnified the relevance of osinbajo by making him acting president and that was when he distinguished himself as an independent mind capable of making daring decisions.

So it is expected for many ignoramus to ascribe the incompetence of a president to his vice but knowledgeable people understand the constitutional limitation of a vice.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2022
jrusky:
Hhmmm...omokri I think on this you have ove blown things out of proportion. The failure of apc is every apc fault and they will pay for it and not just Osibanjo alone.

Mind you can you name any vice president in Nigeria history who have achieved anything when he was in power?

Vice president cannot do much as far as Nigeria is concern its even worst been a Vice president to a Northerner who is filled and dead with nepotism and wickedness like Buhari, sorry you can't breath. APC failed and that is it and never again will apc rule this country.

If he is truly a man of God and of conviction he should have resigned.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
oga he said no argument no negotiations. Just show him 1 cheesy all this u dey blab now na another story
Charity begins at home so I simply asked what the achievements of Atiku and even GEJ or Namadi were as VPs. Hopefully this question wouldn't make you lads pee on your pants.

Any one with the slightest understanding of the workings of the Nigerian presidential system knows a VP doesnt really have any executive decision making powers or authority. RENO of course knows this (reason he cant talk of Atiku or GEJ), but then again, RENO also knows the IQ level of his followers, so instead of tidying his own house, all he needs do is mention the name 'Tinubu' or now 'Osinbajo', and boom, all his followers get an erection from dawn till dusk. tongue
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by thinkmoney(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Ok dear, I don't know really Renos claim, but your take worries me.
Must advance minds behave like the north that always tries to whitewash a candidate just based on tribe and religion? We cant afford to. Truth must be told always.
"Leave him, he is my brother" democracy has destroyed us.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Dumb.

Some people are so ignorant of the fact that Vice presidents are actuallly figure heads.

Some principal dont even see them as relevant except to send on errands.

The office of the vice president is as important as the president makes it.

Buhari actually magnified the relevance of osinbajo by making him acting president and that was when he distinguished himself as an independent mind capable of making daring decisions.

So it is expected for many ignoramus to ascribe the incompetence of a president to his vice but knowledgeable people understand the constitutional limitation of a vice.

A figure head that could not speak up for the masses?

A figure head that we were told that will handle the economy while bubu handles security? While making those promises why did he tell us that he only going to be a figure head?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by donjahsy(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
The South does not reason like the North. The south wants the best that's why you get scrutinize when you intend to run for a public office. The North throws in any thing and backs it up with religion, that's why the Corntree does not move.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
BigJoe29:
He is a fool because he doesn’t support this clueless government. Odin Bajo has been so useless like a local government chairman.

Name one vice president anywhere in the world powerful enough to overrule his president!

I will wait!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
This insult is too much naa..
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Thinktwicemybro: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
wolesmile:
Dear Reno...

Though I don't like you cos of your method of criticism, that doesn't mean I won't advice you as a brother...
Don't start what you can't finish.
Don't be surprised when Nigerians start giving you 1000s of his achievements you can't refute. Hope you're prepared sha?
Please mention one of his achievement in 7 years
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
Osinbajo has been very hardworking since the past 7 years.

He has presided over more than 100,ooo burials in mass burials where Bandits and criminals massacre innocent Nigerians.
You deserve $20k bro.

He's a hard working VP. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by EdwardRandy(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
Bodmum:
name one Buhari achievement, I'll give u £2000
I'm adding extra $500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) / Lady Who Was Shot Dead During #EndSARS Protest In Awka, Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.