Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Perfect Business Every Nigerian Shouldn't Sleep On. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Perfect Business Every Nigerian Shouldn't Sleep On. (111 Views)

How Much Can I Get From Shawarma Business Every Month? / POS Business Every Corner / The "Underhyped Business" Every Mom Should Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Business Every Nigerian Shouldn't Sleep On. by chriskaka(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
It might seem funny but i still get mails and Random messages from people asking me about profitable online ventures the could hop on.

Last week alone I got about 11 of such messages.

About 80% of the content(s) emphasized on how they could start a profitable venture online without capital.

In as much as these questions has been answered in a vague way by many online "gooroos" I still believe that there many delicious opportunities.

But if i were to recommend a profitable business for working class, teens and even stay at home moms and even teens with no capital I will recommend what I call the NO HASSLE KDP HACK.

KDP
Chill out i know you must have heard of it somewhere or there's one channel on YouTube that you always run to when it comes to online business.(you would be going back to it after now too) but the simple question is are you making profit from it.
Eeh comrade you dey see shii shii ?

But for the sake of newbies that are still new to it...i would be giving you a very brief breakdown on;

What is AMAZON KDP & WHY I RECOMMEND IT FOR NEWBIES STARTING OUT IN THE ONLINE WORLD
I don't want to assume that we all know who Amazon is so i would just state a very simple definition.
Amazon is a multinational company that focuses on e-commerce, digital streaming and artificial Intelligence.
As at 2020 the company had a revenue of 386.1 billion USD.
Which makes it one of the worlds most valuable companies.

Before we jump into the juicy part, I want you to stop and think about what the white's spend there money on?
Asides food, shelter, transport, school fees and so on.

Ok let me help you out if you think about it carefully you will agree with me that how most of them spend there money is online.

if there was a way to order shelter online with an exception of what Airbnb is doing the white want it, if they could order food through Bluetooth the white's want it (door dash is already doing that, not with Bluetooth yet though..lol) but my point here is these people are not like us. They basically order every thing online that's why e-commerce giants like amazon are growing fat everyday.

NOW AMAZON KDP
>Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing is the publishing section of Amazondotcom where you can publish books either long reads (books with hundreds of pages), short reads (books with lesser pages) or even Low and no content books like notebook, log book, sketch book, coloring books, puzzle books, activity books etc... For FREE and get patronized from all over the world by the over 300M active customers of Amazon…

Ok now the question is how does this actually relate to me making money from it...
Alrigth the thing is the fact that the western world order almost all there materials online is not a disadvantage infarct its an opportunity for anyone that knows and wants to grab it.
This oppurtuniy extends to us also by us creating(not writing) Low content books(books without contents note books, journals etc) and selling them crazily.
Now its funny as a newbie to actually think this thing will make you money... lol you're on a long thing my friend I and students under our KDP programme makes nothing less than 1k dollars per month with this goldmine.
And of course you don't have to believe me words for it, i will let the results cap for me. click the link to see what I'm talking about.
(I'm actually inserting the link so I don't get to violate the rules and terms of the platform by flooding the forum with a bunches of testimonies and videos.)

We get new testimonies of students hitting 2k-5k$ monthly every SINGLE DAY from the academy... No Jokes.

I am not sure what your income goal is...
Maybe it is an extra N500,000 a month
Or N1 million a month
Or even N5 million a month

The No Hassle KDP Hack I'm about to share with you can make it happen for you (thats if you're not lazy like some people are)

P:S
If you enjoyed this post and it spiked your curiosity you can go ahead to click the link below to learn more
https://saromenechris.systeme.io/43c71467

In case you are having doubts about if this business model will work for you or not, my answer to that is - IT WILL WORK FOR YOU As long as you follow the simple rules that you will be taught.
And its a simple Rule- you're basically selling books you didn't write to millions of people that Would Always buy those books with our proven strategy.
And you are doing it without having to sit down in a shop waiting for customers.

Instead, customers will be the ones to contact you.

It is now your decision to make.

Click the link to the training to get started. https://saromenechris.systeme.io/43c71467

(1) (Reply)

Revenue Options For Content Creators: How To Monetize Your Work / Challenge Of Getting Business Investors / This 2022 Festive Season Research Based Marketing Will Make You Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.