Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Javascript Help!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javascript Help!!! (866 Views)

Pls Tech Gurus..i Dont Understand What Apis Mean In Javascript.. Help! / The Javascript Thread / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
What is the best way to learn Javascript. I've been on it for a while now without understanding anything. I don't want to give up.
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Capslock01: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Imoleholuuu:
What is the best way to learn Javascript. I've been on it for a while now without understanding anything. I don't want to give up.

Hi,
You can check my last thread. And hoop in on the challenge. It'll help you practice all what you've learned. And also, you can holler at me if you need a partner that will hold you accountable to the learning.
Re: Javascript Help!!! by alexmicheal500: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
I am currently an intern in an IT company called Bincom Dev Center. They have different specialties which you can pick from to start a tech career and this cuts across Project management, PHP development, Devops, Python development and data analysis. You can apply for a full scholarship or a programme known as "learn now and pay later". I have benefitted a lot from the full scholarship and it is very beginners friendly. To learn more about this programme contact tel:07011954852 or visit https://bincom.net/academy/#hom

Re: Javascript Help!!! by etoluw: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

All you need is someone to put you through.
Self learning is not as easy as it seems
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Profwriter(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

I'm in the same situation with you, if you have found help, please share with me. Self tutoring is challenging.
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Atere1994(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
wink wink
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Profwriter(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Atere1994:
Send your WhatsApp number to my mail, let me share the text I used with you

Okay, please check your email.
Thanks
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Atere1994:
Send your WhatsApp number to my mail, let me share the text I used with you
Sent thank you
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Capslock01:

Hi,
You can check my last thread. And hoop in on the challenge. It'll help you practice all what you've learned. And also, you can holler at me if you need a partner that will hold you accountable to the learning.
Please check your mail
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Profwriter:

I'm in the same situation with you, if you have found help, please share with me. Self tutoring is challenging.
Send your WhatsApp number
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Capslock01: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

Please check your mail

Oh, please check your mail. I PM'ed you with (Mo...ap) because I do not have access to the email I used for this Capslock01 account.
Re: Javascript Help!!! by JsScript: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Imoleholuuu:
The best way is to use textbooks with practical examples, like JavaScript for kids

1 Like

Re: Javascript Help!!! by boykas(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Capslock01:

Oh, please check your mail. I PM'ed you with (Mo...ap) because I do not have access to the email I used for this Capslock01 account.
Pls when you get it..kindly lemme know... Am presently learning Google cloud here's my number 0:8:0:2:2:3:9:5:8:8:2
Re: Javascript Help!!! by etoluw: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Imoleholuuu:

you can send me a whatsapp message, i'll put you through the basics.

Learning JS can be very tricky
Re: Javascript Help!!! by Imoleholuuu(f): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
etoluw:

you can send me a whatsapp message, i'll put you through the basics.

Learning JS can be very tricky
please check your mail so I can get your WhatsApp number. Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Develop A Crypto Website For Me / AlchemyOfCodes And TheManOfTheYear Are The Same Person. TROLLS!! / Logging In Problem: I'm Using Php And Mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.