Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack (15941 Views)

Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' / Herdsmen Invade Ondo Communities; Attack Residents, Set Properties Ablaze / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by November1857(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Plateau: Over 70 killed in Kanam communities’ attack

Over 70 people were confirmed killed in the Sunday afternoon attacks in some communities in the Kanam local government area of Plateau State while yet to be known a number of people sustained injuries.

The affected communities, where the property was also razed are Kukawa, Gyambawu, Dungur, Kyaram, Yelwa, Dadda, Wanka, Shuwaka, Gwammadaji, and Dadin Kowa.

Given the figure of dead bodies discovered, a resident who gave his name simply as Ibrahim said “…on Sunday many motorcycles, each one carrying three bandits stormed the communities. This incident happened when people were clearing their farms in preparation for raining season, some people were going about their normal businesses when the bandits run into the communities with heavy arms and started shooting sporadically.

“We yet know those who are behind such atrocities as well as how many people were killed because nobody can tell exactly the numbers of houses that were razed down by fire as a result of their heartlessness.
36 persons were killed in Kukawa, 24 persons in Gyambau, eight persons in Kyaram, and 10 persons killed in

Wanka. making it 78. The number of dead bodies in the bush is unknown and some persons are missing. Whether they were abducted or missing, we don’t know yet. Some injured persons are in the hospitals. As we speak, many people are displaced.”

The State Police Public Relations Officer, ASP Gabriel Uba said the investigation is ongoing, “I would give you the full details of the number of casualties soon.”

However, the Plateau Elders’ Forum in a statement signed by its spokesman, Nde Jonathan Ishaku, lamented that within a week of issuing a press release condemning terrorists’ attacks on Miango villages in Bassa Local Government area and Rantis in Barkin Ladi LGA,  bandits have again killed several persons, wounded many and abducted over 70 in Kanam LGA.

He noted, “This is again very sad and we strongly condemn it. This seeming escalation of violence in our communities further justifies the earlier call the Plateau Elders’ Forum made on the Plateau State Government in conjunction with the security forces to deal drastically with terrorists in the state. Meanwhile, we extend our condolences to the bereaved families and succour to the injured.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/plateau-over-70-killed-in-kanam-communities-attack/

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Tinubuadvocate: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
So ? when a member of house rep said north is very peaceful now... We are calling on international agencies to withdraw their support we dont need any aid from any international organization.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by successmatters(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Relax, a military general is your President. He will lead from the

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Emergingnation3(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
Conquerisation at it peaks..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by alsudan: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
There’s a killing spree happening in Plateau, while the absentee Governor Lalong is in Abuja licking Buharis Azs.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Proudlyomonna: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Antibmc come and see your jihadist uncles are at it again oo�se dis your uncles no dey tire?
Se dem no dey get break time?
Even if this is the will of allah are your uncles not overdoing it?
All dis senseless killings for what exactly.
Antibmc this is the kind of a thing you are secretly wishing upon the Blessed peaceful Igboland,by pretending to be ipob and ugm?
God will continue to put you to shame and disgrace.
Bloody bororo terrorist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Emergingnation3(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Antibmc come and see your jihadist uncles are at it again oo�se dis your uncles no dey tire?
Se dem no dey get break time?
Even if this is the will of allah are your uncles not overdoing it?
All dis senseless killings for what exactly.
Antibmc this is the kind of a thing you are secretly wishing upon the Blessed peaceful Igboland,by pretending to be ipob and ugm?
God will continue to put you to shame and disgrace.
Bloody bororo terrorist.
I never come across your post that make sense, always speaked out of context.. Fulani stunts .!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
A failed country

Please we sell power steering pump of all car models. Lets meet with you today.Watsapp or call us through signature
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Balkan(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
GOD bless ESN
God bless MNK
God bless Simon Ekpa.

Without this people, this is the kind of stories that will be coming out from SE. The fulana lead government are bent on destroying the only security we have in SE through Soludo.

We are wiser.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Proudlyomonna: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I never come across your post that make sense, always speaked speaking out of context.. Fulani stunts .!

Bloody product of quota system and 145 jamb cut off mark ��.
Fiaakwa go school you se no se na cow you like��
Bororo jihadist from futa-djalon �

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Skillsnigeria: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm, Banana Republic
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Emergingnation3(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bloody product of quota system and 145 jamb cut off mark ��.
Fiaakwa go school you se no se na cow you like��
Bororo jihadist from futa-djalon �
Says illiterate Ab0ki..
Speaked is Simple past tense and past participle of speak.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Proudlyomonna: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=Emergingnation3 post=111849172]Says illiterate Ab0ki..
Speaked is Simple past tense and past participle of speak.
[/quote

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fiaakwa your shamelessness dey confuse even Lucifer ��
Speak.Spoke.Spoken.Speaking�.
You just substantiated the fact that you are not Igbo, fiaakwa you can never ever be Igbo.
Almajiri school na im teach you this one abi��.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by kettykings: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Plateau should ride up like Anambra and put a stop to this stupidity oh sorry I just remembered plateau is APC. Plateau is like a state that voted Satan to power, why should they have peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by AntiBMC(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I never come across your post that make sense, always speaked out of context.. Fulani stunts .!

A blo0dy fo0l I tell you. A big one. And all of a sudden, the b0zo has become addicted to showering his senselessness all over my mention. God no go shame us o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Sergio104(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo×100
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Naijabad: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Gowon, how far?

4 Likes

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by fourboys: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
God pls kill Buhari angry angry to save lives

7 Likes

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Seyiemath(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nonsense, Every time, you issue statements to condemn the attacks while the blood thirsty Fulani terrorists continues to reduce your population, can't you organise and defend yourself? The Fulani terrorists only understand violence, the middle belt youths seems to be cowards, l know that the fulanis know the line and where to stop their madness. One nation indeed.
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Theunbothered: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
NIN would have stopped the bullets, national identity cards are bulletproof and protect against spiritual forces so you should have them at all times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by tutudesz: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
70 what Even BBC reported over 100 death confirmed undecided
Buhari and APC should just respect themselves and withdraw from contesting any Election undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by tolumizzy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
God airpus
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Iliveforever(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Funny how all these killings seem normal and usual...

What if the will of God is for this country Is to break up?

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Adesina18111(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria my country where killing is recorded everyday...No food..
No money...No job...Zero education...where Corruption and resources embezzlement are celebrated...except this country Vanish and new generations emerge... Nothing good is coming

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by updatechange(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
cool
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Jointheir7(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
O Lord, have mercy!!!
Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by SecretReporter(f): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
They should chase away all Huasa and fulani people living in Plateau state back to thier state, that is the only way peace will be restore back to the state

4 Likes

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Kingpele(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
When evil men is in power the masses suffer,I feel this bandits are fearless and can move in motorcycles in broad daylight simply because they know that buharia is thier brother and can't come hard on them ,if African politicians are not shameless,.insecurity is enough prove for buharia to resign or get impeached. without serious consequences, this government will continue to fight terrorism through the social media and print media

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
I hate complaining but Nigeria's situation has made us auto complainers.

We are going through alot every single day.

For everyday I wake, I fear for my self, my siblings, my parents, my friends and relatives.

This is very sad honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Withdraws Social Media bill / Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / Jimi Agbaje Denies Joining APC To Work For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.