Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,480 members, 7,861,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

How A 22 Year Old Made Over $1000 Online As A FREELANCER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A 22 Year Old Made Over $1000 Online As A FREELANCER (237 Views)

Secrets To My Over $1000 Monthly On Freelancing - Upwork / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 22 Year Old Made Over $1000 Online As A FREELANCER by Babyboyuniverse(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omo!!! making money in dollars online with your digital skills as a Nigerian isn't an easy task.
it doesn't matter if you are a graphics designer , website designer , programmer , content writer etc. here is my experience on how I started acing gigs on fiver and upwork as a freelancer paying close to a $1000 or more.

sometime in 2018 that was during the ASUU strike that lasted nearly six months then, I was gravely broke (SAPA)�� and looking for ways to legit earn money in dollars��

I tried a couple of things, even joining a lot of online earning project which some of them turned out to be a waste of time as I couldn't even pay for minor bills anymore.

then I was introduced into freelancing on fiver , upwork and other freelancing platform but I was a huge failure as I kept getting jobs from clients who pay me peanuts for 15hours of steady content writing every day. I started making rigorous research then I stumbled on a step by step method known as the HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM PROGRAM (HPF) which helped me design my profile as a professional And start getting high paying clients I’m talking about clients in first world countries like the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc as much as $1000 per gig doing my copywriting jobs on fiver or upwork as a freelancer and this works for anyone with a digital skill.

After about a month of rigorous learning I got my first gig of $1000 as copywriter for a USA based company, I couldn't believe it a broke 22 year old making over #500,000 that was nothing short of miracle

Are you interested in stepping your earnings online to a whooping $1000 which is approximately 540,000 naira.

just imagine how that would drastically change your life and you can even make much more!!!
if you really dedicate your mind into acquiring this knowledge as a freelancer using your digital skills be it graphics designing , website designing , programming and contents writing and run as far away from SAPA�.

Well that could be your story too, you are just one step away from changing your life, you can also make it as a Nigerian without fraud..

I could show you how
Re: How A 22 Year Old Made Over $1000 Online As A FREELANCER by Tenshades(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nice
Re: How A 22 Year Old Made Over $1000 Online As A FREELANCER by Babyboyuniverse(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tenshades:
Nice
thanks, click the link in my signature to learn more

Or contact me

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Mistakes Most Nigerians Make When Starting A Business And How To Avoid It! / Vietnamese Car Company(now Exporting Evs To Europe& Us) Was Founded June 2017 / Pos Aggregator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.