Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants (4515 Views)

Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / South-south Governors Ask CJN Onnoghen To Shun CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by osinbanjoisaliar: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
Wonder why people hate Tinubu, he as my respect and if he chooses to contest, he does so because he has the right to. You can vote whoever you wish but instead of me to vote that pretender in Aso rock, I will vote Tinubu 10 times over.

SWAGAless HQ don give una diz week assignment?
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Lionnation: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Mr My lifetime ambition don predict every obstacle except Osinbajo declaration. Next level don kpai him ambition
don't mind the mumu man instead of him to contest in 2019 he was there doing next level, like mad people
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bounceboune7:
nyamiris will never cease to amaze me.

Even their girls self follow join
.... Hehehe.
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Nigerialabalaba: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cherrybae:
At the meeting between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Governors of the Ruling All Progressive Congress in Abuja today, it was disclosed from a reliable source who was part of the meeting that majority of the Governors advised Tinubu to step down for a younger candidate.

More details coming
ipob terrorist and inconsequential 5%ter, u mean say Sanwo Olu go tell Jagaban dis nonsense u dey yarn? Dat mmupiri wey u dey take go kee u las las. Na Jagaban call d meeting o , no be Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by wingmanIII: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bounceboune7:

You an ediott if you think this girl is nyamiri or whatever. She hates Igbos even more than your hate filled self.
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Bounceboune7: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
wingmanIII:

You an ediott if you think this girl is nyamiri or whatever. She hates Igbos even more than your hate filled self.
your father is an ediott
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Parachoko: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Some still dey masturbate with the pics dey snap without knowing Na caution dem give am

I don't even need to the content before knowing dem buni Baduru lalong Bagudu, Abdullahi are all pro buhari governors and nothing tangible would be given to Tinubu

They are giving him the direction of the president already which would cum later, buhari would prevail on him again to drop his ambition like 2015
But they all answered to his call.

None of them attended Amechi call in Rivers State

You can prove me wrong though.
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Parachoko: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
SensualMan1:
Una want make Tinubu kpai b4 hin time.

However, he has been stripped off the Jagaban title and a greater shocker awaits him.

All Hail The New JAGABAN in town!
I hope you are not one of the people always crying about Fulani?
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
But they all answered to his call.

None of them attended Amechi call in Rivers State

You can prove me wrong though.
werey tilumbu was the one that went to meet them in Bagudu house where they were relaxing

Were they supposed to drive him
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Parachoko: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
werey tilumbu was the one that went to meet them in Bagudu house where they were relaxing

What you write up there made no sense

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Truthisunique2: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:
lol

You don shut up now abi grin
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by HomeofSolution(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Okechukwu Tinubu, the incoming president of Nigeria 2023

Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by seunmsg(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu should do as advised, to avoid disgrace

As advised by a Nairaland troll, right?

Omo, people are too gullible sha. Guy, I have a bridge to sell, you wanna buy?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by seunmsg(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Parachoko:

Actually, that dude has never posted a coherent and sensible comment since he joined Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by alanto: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bounceboune7:

grin
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by alanto: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Yiibo grin
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by richie3384: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cherrybae:
At the meeting between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Governors of the Ruling All Progressive Congress in Abuja today, it was disclosed from a reliable source who was part of the meeting that majority of the Governors advised Tinubu to step down for a younger candidate.

More details coming
I read their meeting was in kebbi and now yours was held in Abuja. So they drove or flew to Abuja to have another meeting with the same person. Sweet but fake news.[size=8pt][/size] They never chop enough liver to tell him such needed truth
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Victerica(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Amunaotutheory:
Wonder why people hate Tinubu, he as my respect and if he chooses to contest, he does so because he has the right to. You can vote whoever you wish but instead of me to vote that pretender in Aso rock, I will vote Tinubu 10 times over.

Hmmmmm

As old as Tinubu!
Re: APC Governors Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Aspirants by Rexymania(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
They should arrest Tinubu and release him September 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Igbos Are Not The Richest Tribe In Nigeria. This Tribe Is!!! / “Supreme Court Position Is That A Candidate Must Get 25% In The FCT” Aondoakaa / Is This True About Ladipoe Spare Parts Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.