Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell (1218 Views)

The Bible In A Nutshell (part 1 Of 3) very funny and entertaining / Tithing Truth In A Nutshell - False Prophets Please Read / Strange Things Are Happening - End Of World In 2011? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Gamine(f): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2007
Catholicism: if shit happens, I deserve it.

Protestantism: shit won't happen if I work harder.

Judaism: why does this shit always happen to me?

Buddhism: when shit happens, is it really shit?

Islam: if shit happens, blame the infidels.

Hinduism: this shit happened before.

Hare Krishna: shit happens Ramah Lama Ding Dong.

Rastafarianism: lets smoke this shit!
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by BlackMamba(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2007
Which goes to show that religion is all bullshit!
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Gamine(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2007
YES

All Religion reeks,

True Religion is just helping people out, d widows n the poor
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Dios(f): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmfbao oh sh#t
where did u find this?
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Kuns: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2007
That's why Nuwaubians, Nubians or AfricanS must return and re-align ourselves with the forces of Nature (and our ancestors) which is our original way of life.

It's time to give the people with straight hair back their religion and return to our original way of life where we will honour and acknowledge our own ancestors starting from our personal mothers and father's all the way back to the Most High, pass their religious concepts of Adam and Eve, all the way back to those beings who came from their world from the stars beyond to this world in black, Black - blue, black-brown and black skin.
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Gamine(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
h ah ah hehhehh heh ehe

sorry i dont see christainity as a religion
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by pilgrim1(f): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
Gamine:

sorry i don't see christainity as a religion

Abeg tell am - if e go hear! grin
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2007
When discussing issues like that, you should be careful not to hurt other peoples feelings. try to be a bit subtle next time. Thanks.
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Gamine(f): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
Subtle?

whut the heck do u mean girlo!

Christianity Is Not A Religion, i dont know abt the rest

Just have a laff u hear
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by pilgrim1(f): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hehe. . . she said 'subtle' - and you came back with flashing your fangs! Easy girl! grin
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by Gamine(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
Pilgrim, i was just tryin to tell her to hav a laff oh grin grin
Re: Religious Philosophies Of The World In A Nutshell by pilgrim1(f): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2007
I feel you o jare! grin

Oya, fellis. . . please don't be offended - just laugh it off. And welcome to the Forum. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Was Mary Magdalene Really A Prostitute? / The Modern Satanists Friendship / The Debate For And Against Religion. Who Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.