Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Eternity! Eternity! Eternity ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity! Eternity! Eternity ! (189 Views)

Purity - The Path To Eternity / How Is Eternity In Hell A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eternity! Eternity! Eternity ! by Uprightness100(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is quite Heavy on me and I had to obey and put it out.

There is someone on this Platform, living life in sin, Wickedness, Abominations, Immorality and all sorts of evil.

You living a reckless and Sin filled life. As I type this , you do not know that your time on Earth is about to be closed.

This message is likely the Last Chance GOD is giving to you to make amends and Surrender to JESUS Christ!

I don't know who you are but I am sent this Moment for you.

Wherever you are! Go on your knees and say LORD JESUS, I am sorry! Have mercy on me. I confess all the evils and sins ( you mention them)of my life, from the day I was conceived to this moment.
I Believe you Died for me. I surrender all to you, In JESUS Name.

He/She that hath Ears to Hear, let them Hear.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Coming Battle In Africa / Moment Of Weeping And Sorrow Arose As The Ten Brothers Got The News That Mrs Osi / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.