Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Do You Find Someone ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Find Someone ? (364 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Find Someone ? by YINKS89(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,

Before I start this post i would call on the attention of seun and lalasticlala as they can facilitate the movement of this post to front page for quick resolution.

I work with a financial institution as their Business Development Executive and we deal majorly in Capital Market (i.e shares, bonds and equity) so it turns out that my company (name hidden for security reasons) is and old and reputable company that serves as broker for the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) for over 50 years has share certificate of clients and those share certificate run from 1980s to 1990s. This share certificate are of reputable company still listed on the stock exchange market. e.g Cardbury, Guiness, Exxon mobile. E.T.C

Now my boss tasked me to find this people so they can come and claim their unclaimed dividend.

The Problem: It turns out that a lot of this client that bought the shares then are 50 years and above which makes it difficult to find on social media. Efforts has been made to communicate to the registrars of those certificate but it proved abortive because they prefer to sit on the dividend and use it to do business.

How do you think someone can find these people either dead or alive as the certificates are too much and it is running into millions in this present day Nigeria.

Please kindly assist with any useful information as address on the certificate is only carrying the local government and not the street and you know phone has not been in existence then.

Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
YINKS89:

Before I start this post i would call on the attention of seun and lalasticlala as they can facilitate the movement of this post to front page for quick resolution.

I work with a financial institution as their Business Development Executive and we deal majorly in Capital Market (i.e shares, bonds and equity) so it turns out that my company (name hidden for security reasons) is and old and reputable company that serves as broker for the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) for over 50 years has share certificate of clients and those share certificate run from 1980s to 1990s. This share certificate are of reputable company still listed on the stock exchange market. e.g Cardbury, Guiness, Exxon mobile. E.T.C

Now my boss tasked me to find this people so they can come and claim their unclaimed dividend.

The Problem: It turns out that a lot of this client that bought the shares then are 50 years and above which makes it difficult to find on social media. Efforts has been made to communicate to the registrars of those certificate but it proved abortive because they prefer to sit on the dividend and use it to do business.

How do you think someone can find these people either dead or alive as the certificates are too much and it is running into millions in this present day Nigeria.

Please kindly assist with any useful information as address on the certificate is only carrying the local government and not the street and you know phone has not been in existence then.

get a private investigator consultant

embrace our LORD JESUS CHRIST and enrol urslf in the school of the Spirit

benefits of the school of the Spirit?
Know our LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL so u wont fall for fake prophets and doctrines
removes mountain of issues away from u and even if they come, its to make u stronger and so u can help someone experiencing such in the future, its a test BUT never to last long..HE will equip u with RODS that HE taught u earlier so u can overcome

Best School of the Spirit..
Bible believing church..i know just two..LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS and KOINONIA ministry
house fellowship especially Winners own on saturday, highly enriching and u get to ask questions
testimonies
personal retreats
christian books and messages
walking in the Spirit by saying bye bye to canality so Holy Spirit can speak
reducing noise around u and midnight prayers
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by olamidedivotee(f): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hire a good private investigation agency.

Possibly, if this post reach Front Page, the owners may not show up. Just do physical investigation, because most if not all doesn't even have a Facebook account, talk more of Nairaland.
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by Suspect1: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

embrace our LORD JESUS CHRIST and enrol urslf in the school of the Spirit

benefits of the school of the Spirit?
Know our LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL so u wont fall for fake prophets and doctrines
removes mountain of issues away from u and even if they come, its to make u stronger and so u can help someone experiencing such in the future, its a test BUT never to last long..HE will equip u with RODS that HE taught u earlier so u can overcome

Best School of the Spirit..
Bible believing church..i know just two..LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS and KOINONIA ministry
house fellowship especially Winners own on saturday, highly enriching and u get to ask questions
testimonies
personal retreats
christian books and messages
walking in the Spirit by saying bye bye to canality so Holy Spirit can speak
reducing noise around u and midnight prayers
noise indeed.

Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by YINKS89(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

What is the cost implication
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by YINKS89(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Hire a good private investigation agency.

Possibly, if this post reach Front Page, the owners may not show up. Just do physical investigation, because most if not all doesn't even have a Facebook account, talk more of Nairaland.
at what cost please of do you know any
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by stacyadams: 1:10am On Apr 12, 2022
YINKS89:

oh okay with their local government and names,they can be tracked...sha.how people you looking for.

How many people u looking for!!??do you at least have their names and state of origin .. ?
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by YINKS89(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
stacyadams:
oh okay with their local government and names,they can be tracked...sha.how people you looking for.

How many people u looking for!!??do you at least have their names and state of origin .. ?
If am not mistaken its numbering 30.
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by stacyadams: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2022
YINKS89:
If am not mistaken its numbering 30.
..oh ok.how can I reach u?
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by YINKS89(m): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
stacyadams:
..oh ok.how can I reach u?
kindly check you inbox
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by stacyadams: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2022
YINKS89:
kindly check you inbox

Sorry I can't access my email,080
Re: How Do You Find Someone ? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2022
YINKS89:

What is the cost implication
will be alot but worth it wen the result is out

(1) (Reply)

Free Money Update / 5k To 500k In 30 Days Challenge!!! Just 30 Days / 15 Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start Up With Less Than 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.