Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,584 members, 7,847,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured (12327 Views)

Many Feared Trapped As Building Collapses In Kano (Pictures) / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shimran(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shadysen:
aboki can't give america problem.

I'm more concerned of his religion. Clearly the reason for your comment.
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shadysen: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shimran:

I'm more concerned of his religion. Clearly the reason for your comment.
I detest that religion of piss with passion, thou one of my female friend is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by hohafrank(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
APC at it again.
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Future extremists gutted
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Bmuhd4smile: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Inna liLLAHi wa Ina Ilahi rojiun
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Everyday bad things keep happening
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by tnerro1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Well,
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by musty177(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shadysen:
Future terrorists destroyed .well done.

You’re a hater with full of evil and malice. How could you make such unacceptable remark ? Cmon dude, likes of you (Evil politicians) are the one killing the country and it citizens.

You have no sympathy, you nitwit
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by musty177(m): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
elganzar:
Allah could not save them

Christians who died of similar result why didn’t Jesus or your god save them ? Try to be logical
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by musty177(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
TheBaseet:
Ehyaa...Allah could not save them
The earlier y'all know Religion is scam, the better

devoted Christians are dying everyday why is your god not saving them ?
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shadysen: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
musty177:

You’re a hater with full of evil and malice. How could you make such unacceptable remark ? Cmon dude, likes of you (Evil politicians) are the one killing the country and it citizens.

You have no sympathy, you nitwit
sorry bro but that was a plain truth.
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
musty177:

devoted Christians are dying everyday why is your god not saving them ?

Oga .. I'm not a Christian neither a Muslim
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Abbertee2: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
How comes I didn’t hear this . There is only 2 houses to chula filling station from our house . ��
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shimran(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shadysen:
I detest that religion of piss with passion, thou one of my female friend is one of them.

So that religion will outlives America and your entire generation with passion.

It Isn't beans to survive attacks, especially if that attacker is blood related. So has the leader survived. Today, it's exactly 1443 years of survival from attacts and hatred.

Islam livess on, with or without anyone else.
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shadysen: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shimran:

So that religion will outlives America and your entire generation with passion.

It Isn't beans to survive attacks, especially if that attacker is blood related. So has the leader survived. Today, it's exactly 1443 years of survival from attacts and hatred.

Islam livess on, with or without anyone else.
blood suckers get the Bleep out, religion that like shedding innocent bloods, slaughter people like animals all in the name of fighting for Allah, hoping to get 72 virgins in the course, stupid and useless humans .

Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shimran(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Shadysen:
blood suckers get the Bleep out, religion that like shedding innocent bloods, slaughter people like animals all in the name of fighting for Allah, hoping to get 72 virgins in the course, stupid and useless humans .

What you gets from the Western Media. You never thought how comes there are about 25% of world population to be Muslims.
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by musty177(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2022
TheBaseet:

Oga .. I'm not a Christian neither a Muslim

Never asked about the religion you practice
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by musty177(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2022
Shadysen:
sorry bro but that was a plain truth.

No dawg, that’s opposite of truth
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Shadysen: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2022
musty177:

No dawg, that’s opposite of truth
u know already what u and Your people can do to human beings, killing them like animals, value cows more than human life, hey man don't quote me again .
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by LilleG(m): 1:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Sad
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by vincentjk(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
LilleG:

I'm sorry for quoting you sir. Pls I need your helping hands sir. I don't know what to do again pls help me. I'm a student in school right now. I'm supposed to be at home due to the strike but currently in school. My school just ordered us to vacate the hostels. I have been calling home since last week for my transport fare but they're complaining of no money now, they just paid my school fees not long. Pls I am the only one in my room right now because my colleagues had left. Pls am tired staying here doing nothing, I want to go home and find something to do because staying idle here is not helping matters. Pls come to my aid sir with anything to take me back home, I will appreciate any little help sir. Thank you.

too bad bro
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by Xman12345goat: 7:48am On Apr 15, 2022
E for kill all of them
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by LilleG(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
May they Rip
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by vincentjk(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2022
LilleG:

Please help me with anything sir, I beg u

Oya drop aza
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by LilleG(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Building collapse everywhere now this days
Re: Building Collapses In Kano. 2 Qur’anic Students Killed; 3 Others Injured by musty177(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Shadysen:
u know already what u and Your people can do to human beings, killing them like animals, value cows more than human life, hey man don't quote me again .

Terrorism has no regards for tribe,race or religion. If you could label my people as terrorist, no doubt yours are terrorist as well. Stop being bias and prevaricating.
Don’t quote me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Cry Out Over Government's Plan To Demolish 300 Houses / Blocks Of Flats Property Designs / Competition For Agents To Find The Next Nairaland Estate Chosen By Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.