Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu (44542 Views)

Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver / HOW GUNMEN ENFORCING SIT-AT-HOME KILLED DRIVER, SET VEHICLE ABLAZE IN IMO / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Khaysee: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sit at home Monday

Affordable men clothing clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by airsaylongcome: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fulani herdsmen and DSS at work

/s
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by dialfa: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Not up to what our parents and grand parents suffered in 66-70.

We shall overcome.
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Farid24224(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
grin

The twitter poster unmasked the masked gunmen and interviewed them and found out they were IPOB members? grin

Sense is a scarce commodity in Nigeria.

We knew they were IPOB miscreant the same way we know that any crime in the North is concerned with terrorists..

You are the senseless man sir.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by jrusky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Noted. Good boys, carry on ok that is how Kanu will be release to you una hear?
Don't worry pls kill all, burn down everywhere very good boys.

Next topic pls...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He has brain well connected to all his organs, so he will not blame the imaginary fulani herdsmen and dss.

Ipob pigs on the other hand have lamidi kwanu's urine as brain, so they won't have problem accusing fulani herdsmen and dss.

No surprises you’ve already arrived and taken front seat on another thread on the very people you despise but can’t seem to live without! Of course you and the OP….desperately wanting to give the oxygen of publicity to the sit-at-home narrative as espoused by Ekpa, are up to no good! The OP, a rabid Igbo-hater, all of a sudden has taken up keen interest in publicising a sit-at-home that IPOB has said countless times has been called off!

If anyone was actually murdered by any UGM in Enugu, then it’s more than likely you and the OP know who the murderers are! Why do both of you have this sick interest in this topic!? And see the way some mod rushed the story straight to front page!
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Heavensent01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
only fools will be crying than the bereaved, Ugm kill igbo and burn their cars, how is that afonja and aboki business?

we love the ugm in East, they're doing a great work, umu Biafra eh!

power to Nazi simon ekpa

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
sit-at-home una no want hear word

this gunmen eh if na this side i see una i for finish all of u with my bare hand i no de fear gun

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by MartinsD12(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-driver-set-bus-ablaze-in-enugu/
Those 10mb noise makers asking people to come out today where them dey when this happened you could have provided security for this driver man since you asked him to come out , any sensible person will sacrifice every Monday to sit at home protect your life first until kanu is released people will not hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Igbos, unknown gun men, which one was it? Blame Ipob for the blown up trains in the north why not?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Deeprooted: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
The painful part is that if the owner doesn't take the crap on time, aboki called "iron condemn" will still carry it away

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Akanoaaa(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
grin

The twitter poster unmasked the masked gunmen and interviewed them and found out they were IPOB members? grin

Keep denying what's killing your people and destroying your properties and keep deceiving yourself. Na who dem beat who talk say e no pain am ni, e dey hin body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by thinkmoney(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
this is absolute madness, why kill the innocent bus driver husttling for his daily bread? this is madness ipob r mads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by duro4chang(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Criminals will begin to support and commend this wicked people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
They should stop burning properties. And I want this agitation to continue because if they should drop it, nobody, no politician will say anything about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu again and they will eventually left him in custody. So, its good to create that awareness that Mazi is still in detention but it doesn't warrant you to burn properties and this is not the ways of ipob.
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by PotatoSalad(m): 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
4tomandchi:
And no aspirant the Southeast can come out and categorically ask that this madness should stop. Where are we really heading to in this country?
Ask?
When my people are zombies parading themselves as ipob. Tell them the truth and they'll stone you with a brick.
It's not about asking people to stop, we igbos in general need mental evaluation and emancipation.
It's only the beginning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by OmoEpe(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na family matter nah. Let them finish themselves

No RIP to waste on cannibalistic Biafranistan and their initial supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by ba7man(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
AdaNri1:
I don’t know who these urchins are but I sure hope they’re not acting on behalf of ndi igbo. A true onye igbo will not kill his brother for a political ideology. Egbe belu ugo belu. Bili kam bili
Dey whine yourself for dia. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cha E

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by ba7man(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
ufotunang:
The SE governors will tell citizens to come out on Monday. Butt where is the police to protect the citizens...see how they have killed the man and burn down his car he uses for transportation
I said it ...the federal government should dialogue with IPOB so that all this problems will be solved..no problem without a solution
FG should dialogue with murderous kidnappers.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Kingsley1000(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kingpele:
Terrible, well this is the reason I stay at home every monday ,I can't risk my life and property because of one day sit at home ,if we can survive months of lockeddown during covid19 era ,is it a day sit at home will make me starve to death..the governor telling you to come out will not go around on Mondays without his litany of security people around him ..the governor won't be there for you when u encounter this hudlums on the road..be wise guard your life

While IPOB ESN terrorists allow the least accomplished
governor in the East, Ikpeazu, to achieve the very little he
can, they're hard at work desperate to derail Soludo's
administration, all because they're envious what the
gentleman could achieve if given the chance to do so.
Ipob was birthed in Afaraukwu, Abia state. They ought to
concentrate their campaign of destruction and bloodletting
there before spreading the visus elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by benitwater(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
grin

let them bring it on...if they refuse to listen,let them continue but they should please don't bring or extend any madness reach out side.
We don't want over population,instead of them to develop the land the more or they are seriously busy abusing it.
May GOD have mercy,,
Till then we dey watch.
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by OyigboUpdate: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
ufotunang:
The SE governors will tell citizens to come out on Monday. Butt where is the police to protect the citizens...see how they have killed the man and burn down his car he uses for transportation
I said it ...the federal government should dialogue with IPOB so that all this problems will be solved..no problem without a solution

Did wike dialogue with them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by benitwater(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He has brain well connected to all his organs, so he will not blame the imaginary fulani herdsmen and dss.

Ipob pigs on the other hand have lamidi kwanu's urine as brain, so they won't have problem accusing fulani herdsmen and dss.
mii foo���
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Kingsley1000(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Madness...the question to ask is......

Where are the security organs of the State
What measures did the Government put in place to curb this menace ?

So this country can't fight ordinary criminals again?

Nawaoh..the human hand has changed hands to become that of a monkey in this case.

The kind of armonition this guys are holding is more sophisticated than that of police.

Soludo 20 of them in anambra
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by khalidibnwhalid: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
They will still blame DSS, and Fulani Herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by BJanta: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
joe54:
Ipob miscreants practicing their trade. Most Ipob are cultists, criminals and jobless idiots.

The south East will be free.!!!!!

From gunmen or Biafra?
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Indeed, even if Buhari and Aso Rock are not easy to access, there is always Sambisa Forest where they can easily find Nigerian soldiers to fight until their hearts content.
ohosi4real:
All this madness should stop in south east.
Killing of your brother will not make you have independent from Buhari. If you want to fight go to Abuja when you start killing Nigeria leaders then the world will know you are serious

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by KarlWest(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
grin

If the news reporter mentioned Bandit or Boko Haram, you'll be laughing and showing your Gap teeth by now.

Who knows if all the mayhelm happening in the Northern part are handwork of IPOB/Igbo (disguising as Bandits/UGM) to discredit the present Administration they so much hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by engrchykae(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
4tomandchi:
And no aspirant the Southeast can come out and categorically ask that this madness should stop. Where are we really heading to in this country?
when last did a northern candidate condemn Boko Haram or bandit
Re: Gunmen Kill Driver, Set Bus Ablaze In Enugu by naijapips04: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kingpele:
Terrible, well this is the reason I stay at home every monday ,I can't risk my life and property because of one day sit at home ,if we can survive months of lockeddown during covid19 era ,is it a day sit at home will make me starve to death..the governor telling you to come out will not go around on Mondays without his litany of security people around him ..the governor won't be there for you when u encounter this hudlums on the road..be wise guard your life

You Sir, is a coward. You truly cannot be Igbo because the great Igbo Spirit is far from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Only 11 States Can Generate Enough Money To Pay Workers In 2024 / ADC Nominates Tonto Dikeh As Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.