Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders (22511 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Seyiemath(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
This man should go and rest biko. He is too thuggish for my liking. He is doing all these because he heard that Amaechi is also contesting. Not that he is serious.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by DSC7: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
After Primaries we go know who is who...

Anybody can be running around presently...
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
look at this one, where does he even think he's going, wike desperately wants to run for president to avoid the obiano treatment after his tenure expires, most of this aspirants are actually declaring to avoid efcc investigations incase their arch enemy becomes president, I'm sure wike knows that abt rotimi amechi, if I'm wike I would forge relationship with tinubu to avoid investigations later on and save my life, after all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend sounds true in politics and is a dirty game, thats y u need to keep friends close but ur enemies closer cos u know that an enemy today may be a strong ally tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Soso990240(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wike is a joker... We don't need a rascal as President. Same way we don't need a Tinubu or Atiku too.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by bahdpersona(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Even wike has strong base in PDP than Peter obi pandora baby

4 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Brian47(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
In 2023 which one will I vote sef.
This one we have like 200 presidential candidates.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by UncommonLogic: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
RobbStark:

Turn of which South East.
If I slap you ehn.

Are you guys done sitting at home.??
Do you even have a person loved by all??

Go and take your meds, 8hrs has past

grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by iHart(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yenkwin:
PHOTO NEWS: Rivers state H.E Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON arrived Maiduguri international airport, he was received by Yobe and Borno state PDP stake holders, executives and party supporters.

#Renewnigeria2023 #wikeforpresident23 #NEW2023 #PDP2023 #OneNigeria #PDP #everyonematters #pdpnigeria[b][/b]
They can't iron their cloths?
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by chrisxxx(m): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
Local champion. Pretending to be hausa man all of a sudden. This ain't Obiakpor or Rumuokoro politics. This is national politics, not for local champions

Rough clothes everywhere
Ikwerre man no send you meth man

4 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by KillerCrocodile: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dave Umahi must have known that the Idi Amin of PDP would be running for president that was why he left the party for him,

so that he would not be involved in stories that touch...

Both of them are Jokers... They would not win their party's flag.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by GloriousGbola: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
The hero of the only Christian state in Nigeria. You dey look for unequal yoking?

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by TheWolfen(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wike grin

Osibanjo and wike are two people I would rather vote for. No jokes

4 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by yeking18(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
No one is even talking about ASUU strike again.... Nigeria my country.... It is a pity cry
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by shortIGBOman: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
Turn of the south east. Wike is from the south south.

Igbo will never rule this Country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by tonididdy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
... So far my first choice candidate because of his fierce presence and doesn't seem like an ass licker.

Osinbanjo would have being but he's an ass licker.

As for tinibu, ameachi and yahaya.... They should just step down and support one of wike or obi

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Silentmoni(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yenkwin:
PHOTO NEWS: Rivers state H.E Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON arrived Maiduguri international airport, he was received by Yobe and Borno state PDP stake holders, executives and party supporters.

#Renewnigeria2023 #wikeforpresident23 #NEW2023 #PDP2023 #OneNigeria #PDP #everyonematters #pdpnigeria[b][/b]
the electricity blackout follow dey affect them wey dem no fit iron thier agbada grin
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Them no get light to iron their cloth nii
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by TheWolfen(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
joe54:
Wicked wike.
A man with big golden balls.

Both wike and amechi are diversion in the political grand scheme of 2023

Lol
I just like that dude.
I am supporting wike and osibanjo. I think both are the best if only osibanjo don't contest under the platform of APC

3 Likes

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Vadese1: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wike should stop wasting Rivers people money. He stand no chance to be a Nigeria President
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by teejarny(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yenkwin:

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by obinnajohnson: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
The North is now our politicians' newest tourist destination.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by mrksquare: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yenkwin:

This buffoon masquerading as a presidential hopeful is just wasting his time. He isn't going any where. A man that couldnt manage Rivers state wants to manage Nigeria. It is only in Africa were this joke cum insult to our collective sensibility is rife.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Slymonster(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Brian47:
In 2023 which one will I vote sef.
This one we have like 200 presidential candidates.

Lol buhari is the cause of all this. All aspirants have realized if nigeria could take the rubbish buhari gave nigeria. Sure there is hope for them. This is what your seeing now.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by juman(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good move.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by GreatAxeMan: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Sense will forever be far from empty cavity sitting on your neck.

shortIGBOman:

Igbo will never rule this Country.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Lama70(m): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
The man that wants to be the "problem of Nigeria" because Nigeria has problems.
Awada keri- Keri!
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by shortIGBOman: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Sense will forever be far from empty cavity sitting on your neck.

Keep wailing

Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Allisgud: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
odiniamk0:
must the southern politician go north to seek political favours all the time
u no why, the whole of north is both east and southwest combine by population
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by LyfeJennings(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Funny dude...these Wike pictures just reminds me that Politicians are very deceitful and shouldn't be trusted.
On the other hand, I love his standard in construction of social amenities. I wish him all the best but I know that Igbos will not vote for him because of the Obigbo massacre...they never forget with ease.

I come in peace!!!

Do igbos forget anything .lol
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yenkwin:

If only this politicians could divert all the campaign energy towards solving Nigeria problems. Nigeria will be a better place.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by Arabaincubus: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
joe54:
Wicked wike.
A man with big golden balls.

Both wike and amechi are diversion in the political grand scheme of 2023

They are just complementary.
Re: Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders by prizeless(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
No probs, when the SE is ready
successmatters:
Turn of the south east. Wike is from the south south.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Senate Rule Forgery: Buhari Won’t Stop Trial Of Suspects – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.