Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Church Service! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Church Service! (731 Views)

Hilarious Fire & Thunder Church Service That I Attend Last Sunday / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / If Vision 2020 Is Achieved, Dis Is What A Church Service Would Look Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Service! by UZORY007: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2011
This guy keeps falling asleep in church and his wife’s getting sick of it. She decides she'll bring a pin to church with her and poke him when he starts falling asleep.

They're in church the next Sunday and he starts falling asleep right as the preacher’s saying, "And the Lord God created the heavens and the earth." His wife pokes him and he jumps up yelling "HALLELUIAH!!" The preacher, looking startled, says "very good, very good."

A little while later he starts falling asleep again as the preacher’s saying, "and the lord parted the red sea for Moses". His wife pokes him and he jumps up yelling, "PRAISE THE LORD!!" The preacher exclaims, "Very good, very good!"

A little while later he falls asleep again just as the preacher says, "And what did Eve say to Adam after they had their second child?" His wife pokes him again and he jumps up yelling, "STICK THAT THING IN ME AGAIN AND I'M GONNA BREAK IT OFF!"
Re: Church Service! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
And what was the Pastor's response after the last episode? I'm getting ready to spill the laughter cheesy cheesy
Re: Church Service! by satos: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
nice one jare.
Re: Church Service! by mikuz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Spill which laughter? At this joke?
Re: Church Service! by ARareGem(f): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
Okoro2015:

And what was the Pastor's response after the last episode? I'm getting ready to spill the laughter cheesy cheesy

Extremely good, extremely good!

@ op
grin
Re: Church Service! by Roses1(f): 1:20am On Jul 07, 2011
Quote: mikuz:
Spill which laughter? At this joke?

ℓ☺ℓ its not a bad joke.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Woman. / Ekeroyal's Father Part 2 Must See / Fact Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.