Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Actress Ayoola Kikelomo Causes A Stir As She Mistakenly Shares Her N*de Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ayoola Kikelomo Causes A Stir As She Mistakenly Shares Her N*de Video (893 Views)

Davido's Grandfather, Ayoola Adeleke, With US Farmers Union President (Photo) / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Ayoola Kikelomo Causes A Stir As She Mistakenly Shares Her N*de Video by Koboskit: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ayoola Kikelomo, a popular Yoruba movie actress, has shared a new video of herself on Instagram, PraizeMedia report.

She turned to Instagram to share a video of herself having fun in a swimming pool with a pal. Her actions in the video, as well as her caption, drew the attention of her Instagram followers, who couldn’t help but react to it in various ways on her page.The actress was seen practising her swimming talents in a pool with a buddy, and she also took advantage of the occasion to show off her dance abilities.She was dressed in swimwear and had her hair braided, which looked great on her.

She was seen having a good time with her companion while showing off their diving skills inside the pool to their Instagram followers.

Watch the video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/04/11/its-a-shame-see-person-mother-actress-ayoola-kikelomo-causes-a-stir-as-she-mistakenly-shares-a-nde-video-of-herself-video/

(1) (Reply)

Lastest Collection Of Slippers Heels/high Heels Sandals For Ladies 2022 / Cater Efe Biography, Wikipedia, Real Name, Career, Girlfriend House And Cars / My First Time Of Visiting Lagos And This Is What I Found People Doing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.