Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" (1548 Views)

Twitter An Agent Of Division In Nigeria – Garba Shehu / 2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor / Division In APC Over Submission Of Ministerial List To Senate - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by GreatAxeMan: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
Which zone would that be?

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Penguin2: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Southeast region.

I’ve just been reliably informed that Buhari has settled for Ogbonnaya Onu as his successor to quell the agitation from the East and finally bury the ghost of the civil war.

Northern powerbrokers are finally coming to the realization that Southeast Presidency is inevitable in 2023 if the entity called Nigeria must continue to co-exist.

Deny us the presidency in 2023 and we shall all become Igbos.

The most Nigeria will do is go to war again and this time, it won’t survive it.

Let them try if they dare to.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Aufbauh(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Akuko!.... 2023 an Igbo man won't be President and nothing will happen Mr e-warrior.

Have you ever imagine the movement of a dot in a circle? This should be enough message for you if you're analytical.

Besides where's ur Biafra or death?
I've observed that you guys all have gone to the field to campaign, and after your preferred candidate fails then the trauma effect will trigger the ideology.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Kriss216: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Must be FreeZone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by richiemcgold: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
there's no sign of division anywhere in the southwest and there can never be any division here.
..maybe a division in southwest apc. but we don't care.
southwest is not only about apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by helinues: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
The evening blogger is back with his bunkum.

Where is the division in SW busy body Sani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Malory: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast region.

I’ve just been reliably informed that Buhari has settled for Ogbonnaya Onu as his successor to quell the agitation from the East and finally bury the ghost of the civil war.

Northern powerbrokers are finally coming to the realization that Southeast Presidency is inevitable in 2023 if the entity called Nigeria must continue to co-exist.

I agree with you except where you mentioned Onu. Has Onu shown enough interest? My mind is telling me that Buhari will chose Amaechi as his successor because Amaechi and Tinubu are the biggest contributors to his emergence as the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by SmartPolician: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast region.

Stop threatening people. Instead, build bridges. It seems you people didn't learn from the Biafran war.

Do you think that the SE can defeat the entire Nigeria? What's wrong with you people on Nairaland? Don't use one useless presidency to ruin people's decades of hard work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by GreatAxeMan: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
I think they're trying to create division in the SW to favour the North.
Their hatred of the South East is too strong to tolerate a South East presidency.

Penguin2:

Southeast region.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Ttalk: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast region.

This must be Mkurumiri induced spirit. Continue
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
The south east ofcourse no doubt

And I wish them well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Aufbauh(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop threatening people. Instead, build bridges. It seems you people didn't learn from the Biafran war.

Do you think that the SE can defeat the entire Nigeria? What's wrong with you people on Nairaland? Don't ruin one useless presidency to ruin people's decades of hard work.

Don't mind him. His disposition shows that he got nothing to loose if there's a war.

Again it's because of insensitive comment like this that has put Igbo presidential contestants in a precarious situation.
Ideally the SE should have being giving a free ground to contest among themselves for the 2023 Presidential election. However comments like this is a threat to others & themselves.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Ebubu: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
SE for president

Dave Umahi, Orji Kalu or Ogbonnaya Onu

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by ChoCho54(f): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

Akuko!.... 2023 an Igbo man won't be President and nothing will happen Mr e-warrior.

Have you ever imagine the movement of a dot in a circle? This should be enough message for you if you're analytical.

Besides where's ur Biafra or death?
I've observed that you guys all have gone to the field to campaign, and after your preferred candidate fails then the trauma effect will trigger the ideology.
Who are you in the scheme of things? Abeg stop regurgitating.

The heat is burning the slave master but the house nigga is online yarning dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by tunjiajayi: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast region.

grin
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by ChoCho54(f): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Having said that, I don't agree with you Sani.

Both Tinubus and osunbande 's ambition are just a product of greed nothing more. But the greed will destroy both politically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Finquas: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
The North Sabi play this game ooo, me tinks wat shehu sani says is true. It's eida btw Amaechi and Onu. This are 2 men who Buhari dosnt hide his likeness for. Amechi sold out his broda Jonathan for him buhari and he just can't appreciate him enough, while Ogbonnaya Onu has been a most trusted reliable Ally and friend since their days in opposition (APP and ANPP).

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
South South or south east

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Aiel123: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Malory:
I agree with you except where you mentioned Onu. Has Onu shown enough interest? My mind is telling me that Buhari will chose Amaechi as his successor because Amaechi and Tinubu are the biggest contributors to his emergence as the president
Amaechi contributed nothing to Buhari's presidency. His state and SS voted Jonathan massively. Infact Amaechi could not give buhari 5% of total rivers state votes. Tinubu delivered the south west
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by dheilaw1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast region.

continue beating your bony chest like you have been doing from ages past, igbo will not rule this country in another 16 years. You people can go to war and be wasted like before. You can't reap where you didn't sow
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Built2last: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by ProudImolite: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Southeast region.

I heard it too
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Penguin2: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
dheilaw1:
continue beating your bony chest like you have been doing from ages past, igbo will not rule this country in another 16 years. You people can go to war and be wasted like before. You can't reap where you didn't sow

Igbos didn’t sow in Nigeria?
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Whois(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
If you know you know

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Penguin2: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Aufbauh:

Don't mind him. His disposition shows that he got nothing to loose if there's a war.

Again it's because of insensitive comment like this that has put Igbo presidential contestants in a precarious situation.
Ideally the SE should have being giving a free ground to contest among themselves for the 2023 Presidential election. However comments like this is a threat to others & themselves.

It is no threat but statement of fact.

Except you and your fathers are ready for a chaotic country for the next 8 years, then let them deny Igbos the presidency.

And you know what? By then there will be no Ohaneze or Southeast politicians to try to calm the youth because all their argument all along shall have been proven as false and the restive youths will know of a truth that Nigeria holds no future for them.
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Oshodipikin: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
C
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by ProudImolite: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
There is a reason Buhari's vote doubled in the SE in 2019 despite Peter Obi being in the ballot . In the next few weeks we will see that reason
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by PHIPEX(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
The South West candidates are intoxicated by power, no one is creating any division amongst them. Right now, none of them is seeing clearly because of the prospect of being the president.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by kayusely70(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:

Do you think that the SE can defeat the entire Nigeria? What's wrong with you people on Nairaland? Don't use one useless presidency to ruin people's decades of hard work.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by Landmack: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:

It is no threat but statement of fact.

Except you and your fathers are ready for a chaotic country for the next 8 years, then let them deny Igbos the presidency.

And you know what? By then there will be no Ohaneze or Southeast politicians to try to calm the youth because all their argument all along shall have been proven as false and the restive youths will know of a truth that Nigeria holds no future for them.

When that time comes,hope u carry ur fight to Abuja aso rock. U pple should not come and be fighting and beating women,burning police stations,killing policemen,snatching Nnewi pple baby’s milk and doing stupid sit at homes in d south east.

Because those na Traits of cowardice
Re: Shehu Sani: "Political Division In SW Zone Was Created To Favour Another Zone" by gbadexy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
I thought so too when I saw the thread of the kano people rejoicing over osinbajo.
I think the north wants to retain power.
Kano is the least place I would have expected support for osinbajo.
May the best person that would favor Nigeria win.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Goodluck Jonathan Can No Longer Contest In 2023 / Chief Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead / The Lion And The Crocodile. Between Tinubu And Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.