Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) (51860 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by ebukajay184: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown Enough To Declare For Presidency (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yx0852d9tU

APC leader and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu has stated that he has no son grown enough to declare for Nigeria's presidency in 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Bola Tinubu said this to journalists hours after his protege, VP Yemi Osinbajo, declared his intention to run for presidency in 2023.

https://igberetvnews.com/1417920/moment-tinubu-disowned-osinbajo-son-grown-enough-declare-presidency-video/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Administration1: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lolz

7 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Aufbauh(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let's not make a meal out of a molehill.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo declaring to vie for the position of the President is NOT a betrayal. Loyalty is not foolishness. It's myopic to think it so. I don't buy into this thought pattern.
May the young and capable of the Men who can move Nigeria forward WIN.

Every man has a story and comes from somewhere so Osinbajo case won't be different.

552 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ntoor

You've been relegated back to Irabiji

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu has shown all the signs of a bad leader. Are we operating on monarchy or democracy where anybody can run for president?

Poor leader banking on petty sentiments and emotional BS about loyalty and influence to become president as if he deserves it more. He'll just be clueless and average like Buhari.

I don't care who wins this election as long as Atiku and Tinubu lose the flag of their respective parties. It is not about you or your life ambitions but about Nigerians welfare.

692 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Oshodipikin: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
OJUYOBO IS A POLITICAL JUGGERNAUT

2 THINGS ARE INVOLVED IN OSINBAJO DECLARATION

FIRST
Tinubu is working assiduously for Osinbajo. He won't step
down prior to the primary. He will contest and lose and
accept the result of the primary in good faith because the
party has spoken. He is in the race now to preserve Osinbajo's
chance because of the jackals and cabal who would have
tear him (Osinbajo) limb to limb at the primary.
The delegates he is paying knows who to vote for.

SECOND
The RCCG + other undiscerning Christians votes is worth
more than the N40m APC form to Tinubu. In fact it's worth
$10m. If he has any ambition at all. Osinbajo will step down
on the eve of the primary and most of those who have signed
up as delegates (especially northern delegates) to vote for
him thumb the ballots for Jagaban. Either way, he is still in
charge.

You may not like that Ojuyobo of a man but he's undisputed
black belt holder in this game. Where are his mates in 1999
today?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by slawormiir: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Disown or no Disown

The two of them... Osinbajo and tinubu will never be our president

I can bet my balls on that..

Osinbajo and tinubu not to be president is a sure odd

Jackson105:

Either is your president, get use to that or kill yourself
Ogbeni grow some balls....make we go outside corner....Place bet put for this game....wether you nor go lose your money

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by lifeandjoy: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
I love the person of Osibanjo but he served in the worst administration in the history of Nigeria as VP and it is a discredit to him. His declaration has but him in a position. A point of no return. He can't win

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
angry

Tinubu the assistant Bubu never expected it.

If Tinubu was to contest for my street Baale, I wouldn't vote for him let alone Nigerian President.

As for Osibande, even though I'm a redeemer, I can't vote for him. He's part of the government of this failed conception. A pastor that was going about bribing poor market men and women with TRADER Money just to get cheap votes. Spits

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
According to Book of Matthew

Judas Isscariot
Was The first Yoruba Man to Meet Jesus

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Peredu: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hehe..he din happen
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Ademola47(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu and Osinbajo will almost fall out soon...

6 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Winters23: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
This two accomplice to the greatest setback Nigeria have ever seen should cancel themselves out so that great minds like Peter obi can have a clear path

28 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by teekay213(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Accept your fate or be devour by it: batihatus to Spartacus

Osinbanjo won't dare declared to run if he didn't have buhari backup he won't dare because he knows he will be facing mighty tinubu and he knows if he fails he go collect big time"

What you people don't know is tinubu can't ever be president,,, he's too powerful already look at how he pocket a whole Lagos and the powerful people in this country esp the northern oligarchy will think he will be uncontrollable when he gets to power and might want to pocket Nigeria too

And all those APC governors meetings he's calling everytime those northern will just be promising but just a phone call from buhari all of them will fall in line with whom buhari wants to support

I see a president osinbanjo/el rufia 2023

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by richmondefosa(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

Tinubu is 70
Osinbande is 65. Funny country we're in.

What beats me is how quick Osibande goons are trying to absolve him from the monumental failure of a government he is part and parcel of. Talking trash about he just being a VP and his hands are tied.

Mr BDSM VP.

This government is a monumental, colossal and gargantuan failure.

Anyways, I don't envy the next president at all. The work in front of you will take severe willpower and luck.

Click like if I speak your mind
Click share if I speak your mind
Hang yourself if I don't speak your mind.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by tunjijones(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let the battle begin.

The whole scenario dey sweet me die..
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by UncommonLogic: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rubbish.
Which disown? Is Osinbajo his son?
Nigerians with infantile childish preoccupations.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by donprinyo(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Personal ambition indeed
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by fasho01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
He has obviously been betrayed by osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by ATEAMS: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Informal corrections
Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by joshmaster487: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Political godfatherism is no longer in play! All man for himself.

But these men don't actually have our interest at heart, why all the hatred if all they want is development of the country

8 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Olatunji1929: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Shameless old fool thief

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Ekemeze: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022

32 Likes

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Edipet(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Desperado

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by prettyboi1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
I recognize & respect the fact that everyone has the right to support whoever they wish. However, I just want to express my opinion; I truly pity those who think Osinbajo is any different from Buhari. If Osinbajo was any different, Buhari's rule won't have been this tragic, clueless & directionless for Nigeria. Osinbajo would be another Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari combined. Imagine that level of cluelessness & tragedy.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Coded081(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tinubu Ntorrr

1 Like

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by damkin24(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
I can't remember Osinbajo as one of Tinubu's son

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by obi4eze(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
This guy isn't well. Even the way he answered the question says a lot. He isn't feeling fine yet he wants to become President. What sort of thing is this?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by Igyeseh06(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
To be Nigeria's president no be anybody's birthright.
Oga go and rest nah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) by lalastimlala: 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Did Obaseki betray Osho?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.