Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha (32049 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Rochas Okorocha / Tein T.S Jack Rich Visits Jonathan, Commiserates With Him Over Aide's Death / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by hopexter(m): 3:42am On Apr 12, 2022
mekonglobal:

Then you're blinded by tribal sentiment.

How myopic. It’s you who have allowed tribal sentiments to blindfold your sense of reasoning by thinking it’s only wise to vote for Peter even when I choose to vote for Paul. Go and rephrase your tribalistic comment and stop sounding like a daft man undecided angry
Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by mekonglobal(m): 3:46am On Apr 12, 2022
hopexter:

How myopic. It’s you who have allowed tribal sentiments to blindfold your sense of reasoning by thinking it’s only wise to vote for Peter even when I choose to vote for Paul. Go and rephrase your tribalistic comment and stop sounding like a daft man undecided angry
Your opinion, your choice.
Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by hopexter(m): 3:58am On Apr 12, 2022
mekonglobal:

Your opinion, your choice.

No! It was your foolish opinion which was wrong. You can’t tell me it’s unwise to vote Ameachi cos my aspirant is different from yours. undecided
Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by mekonglobal(m): 4:06am On Apr 12, 2022
hopexter:

No! It was your foolish opinion which was wrong. You can’t tell me it’s unwise to vote Ameachi cos my aspirant is different from yours. undecided
This boy why are you such a pain in the a$$? I just choose to sell my aspirant the way i deem him fit sellable, you do likewise to yours and stop being hypervestive overnothing! Peace.
Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Okorocha is the worst of the candidates.
Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by kings11ng(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Reinaldo:
Most people don't know Osinbajo has been driving innovation since 2015 with his initiatives.

With 10k trader money? Tell me another story
Re: Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is it just me, or is Jack Rich ripped?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Bsc, Atiku Msc, Obi Bsc, Qualifications Of 2023 Presidential Candidates / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / Army Launches ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ In Anambra State To Curb Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.