Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 103. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 103. (147 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 103. by PastorSomba(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 103.

2Corinthians 8:9 (KJV) For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Galatians 3:13-14 (KJV) Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14,26-29; 2Corinthians 8:9; Genesis 1:1-30; 2:7-25; 3:1-24; 5:1-5; John 8:44; 10:10; 14:6; 2Corinthians 4:3-4; Ephesians 2:1-2,12; 4:10; Romans 3:23; Psalm 16:11; Deuteronomy 8:18; 3John 2.

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

111. Prosperity is not an instant miracle or an immediate gratification from God. Divine prosperity takes time and process to manifest at the due season through the law of sowing and reaping and giving and receiving. As a result of sin and death in the world it takes going through poverty to become rich and it takes dying to receive life. Sowing and giving involves making yourself poor for a season before there is a harvest of abundance. Every time you give you make yourself physically poorer than you were before you gave. The bible says Jesus had to become poor so that we through His poverty might be made rich. Jesus died in order to give life to all. If you are not willing to go through seasons of poverty, you cannot be rich. If you are unwilling to die with Christ you cannot have life.

Many people are unwilling to wait for divine prprosperity, they want all kinds of short cuts to prosperity. This is where the devil gets people to steal, kill and destroy just to be rich. Every short cut to wealth is based in the love of money and a manifestation of the love of money. The love of money is the root of all evil. For every short cut to wealth someone is being cheated, killed or destroyed for you to be rich. Some of these short cuts includes betting, gambling, ponzi schemes, network marketing, 419, cultism, ritual wealth, fraud, bribery, corruption and all financial crimes.

Satan is the god of this world and rules the world through money and the financial system. That is why the love of money is the root of all evil. The number one competitor with God in this earth is not the devil but money. Money answers many things. As a result of the power of money people now want to make money their god. When you are afraid, worried, anxious, unhappy or depressed because of lack of money you have made money your god. God does not need money to solve any problem no matter the financial value and financial implications. God told a man of God once who needed a million dollar that He has a million ways of giving him a million dollars and a million ways of solvibg that problem without a million dollars.

So do not depend on money to solve any problem rather depend on God. Don't pray to God to give you money rather ask God to take care of you and any challenges in your life. Don't expect God to solve a problem with money just expect Him to take care of the problem as He chooses in His wisdom. That is what Jesus was saying in Matthew 6:24-34. God does not use money to take care of all other creatures on earth, why do you think without money He cannot take care of you. All other creatures of God from animals, birds, fishes, plants, insects, etc, they all go through times and seasons of poverty before provisions and abundance. Why is it so different for men who God created in His image and likeness, whom He loves so much above all His creation be so impatient and cannot wait on God just like other creatures. The animals plants, fishes. birds are never anxious or freting over their food and welfare. Genesis 8:22; 1Corinthians 3:6; Galatians 2:20; 6:7-9; 2Corinthians 8:9; Philippians 4:6-7,19; Matthew 7:7; John 14:14; 1Timothy 6:9-10,17-19; Romans 6:3-5; Colossians 3:1-4; Proverbs 10:22; 14:12; James 1:2-8; Hebrews 6:12;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

3 Steps To Take For New Life In Jesus / 5 Nigerian Gospel Artist Singers With Successful Marriages / What Is Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.