Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Tinubu Is The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Next President (1187 Views)

I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Oby Ezekwesili: Tinubu Is Overrated, Can't Even Control Alimosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Next President by slimjohn2k5: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
I see some of u saying he will not win and all that.
When bullion van will come out story go change.
I also think Osibanjo is a win win for him if he gets the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by SILVERLINES: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
else u die miserable

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by vibre: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
President of Nurtw abi?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by WATCHOVER(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
If all this news going around that Tinubu is unhappy that Osinbajo declared to run is true, then it means Tinubu is a failed leader,..
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Bastardlyrich: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2022
President of Yoruba Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

But ameachi is igbo and once he win you can do the awolowo. grin cheesy grin cheesy

I don't exchange word with cannibalgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Bastardlyrich: 12:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

I don't exchange word with cannibalgrin
And I don't I can't exchange words with a backstabbetr,coword,betrayal,theieve,jujuj worshipper,liarr, rituallist,uglee derty pigg, ssmellin skratch facesdd propagandistt and rappistt. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Coword I'm sure if you see me you will pee in your pantt.
Fearr fearr grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

And I don't I can't exchange words with a backstabbetr,coword,betrayal,theieve,jujuj worshipper,liarr, rituallist,uglee derty pigg, ssmellin skratch facesdd propagandistt and rappistt. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Coword I'm sure if you see me you will pee in your pantt.
Fearr fearr grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ojukwu said more than this before we wasted more than 3 million pigs,we are your master,the one you look up to for your Biafra,the one who tell you when to sleep and when to wake up,the one you've been slaved for and you will still slave for us come 2023,if your parents born you well don't promote us in 2023.you better start atikulating now because that's what we appoint for your lineage to do in 2023grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Bastardlyrich: 12:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Ojukwu said more than this before we wasted more than 3 million pigs,we are your master,the one you look up to for your Biafra,the one who tell you when to sleep and when to wake up,the one you've been slaved for and you will still slave for us come 2023,if your parents born you well don't promote us in 2023.you better start atikulating now because that's what we appoint for your lineage to do in 2023grin
Look at these coword,an afonja get streghnt.
Mind you I'm ijaw and I stay in Lagos a no man's land.
If them born una well just start any nonsensess and see what we happen to you people.
Them dey talk,fearr fearr cowords too dey talk.dertty pigg.you fit fightt,if e happene na you no go runn.cowordd.
Afonjas wey sabi mess.mess mess.
You are a coword.
Thunda fia you.
Full

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Look at these coword,an afonja get streghnt.
Mind you I'm ijaw and I stay in Lagos a no man's land.
If them born una well just start any nonsensess and see what we happen to you people.
Them dey talk,fearr fearr cowords too dey talk.dertty pigg.you fit fightt,if e happene na you no go runn.cowordd.
Afonjas wey sabi mess.mess mess.
You are a coword.
Thunda fia you.
Full

Keep disguising,we know flat.head when we see one and you can be in Lagos all you want, what's my business with that?you can call Lagos no man's land all you want,how does that stop us from appointiing our stooge as governor in imo state?and does that stop us from making sure you remain 5% in affair of Nigeria.lastly you can come and claim Kano or kaduna as no man's landgrin Ndichest beater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by boodcheck: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Introducing kano state Nigeria first Turkish Digital laboratory, https://boodcheck.com we are a medical laboratory, medical equipments and medical tourism brand with operational license from turkey. Our facility is located at Asada plaza, off Maiduguri road, farm center road.
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Bastardlyrich: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Mkpurumiriaddic:

Ameachi can become a president and he will still do our bidding, didn't you complain that Jonathan only served northern interest? that's the same way you will complain about ameachi if he become president, whoever become president in 2023 will not do anything against norrh.lastly calling me afonja is not a bad thing because they're a fellow Nigerian like me.i can only beg you not to call me flat.head cannibalgrin
Afonja don deny him tribe grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Be proud,ewedu pigg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Valkrie: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Of course he would win the president of pampers wearers association no doubt about that...!!
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Obamaofusa: 7:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Be proud,ewedu pigg
The only dirty pigs everybody including Nnamdi Kanu know are the dirty,smelling,pungent smell carriers,funeral water drinking Igbos.Igbos are always thrown out of planes because of their pungent dirty odour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Be proud,ewedu pigg
Ndi cannibal
Re: Tinubu Is The Next President by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Na people like you dey always dey roadside for lag dey beg for transport... Poverty will eat you until you die anuman

Na people like you dey follow dey follow ipob cannibalized Igbos

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Not So Obedient Afterall. / When Wike Denied Being Igbo, He Made It Impossible For Anyone To Pick Him As VP / Politicians Dividing Nigeria With Ethnicity – Northern Elders Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.