Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos (87496 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by anonimi: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2022
nairalandankrah:
They're still humans..just like everyone of us here

And all humans are made in the image of God, as per the garden of Eden creation story of the Jews and their frenemy Arab cousins.

17Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.

https://biblehub.com/niv/james/5.htm

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by HardMirror(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Point of Correction.
The BIBLE was never written by God.
Go back and study your history books.
Stop swallowing everything fed to you by pastors.
Use ur brain. It's there for you & not me.
How can you tell me God wrote Bible?
Do you think we are kids here?
So GOD is now a CHRISTIAN?
hehehehe. Dont worry he is still a mumu... he will get sense last last

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by KaptainAfrika: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations on receiving the White man's stamp of approval . grin

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
HardMirror:
hehehehe. Dont worry he is still a mumu... he will get sense last last
We really need to start talking.
We need to reset the brains of many youths.
Most CHRISTIANS think GOD is a Christian..
How can God be a Christian? How?
That's where they keep getting it wrong..
GOD is supernatural.
God can't submit himself to a Religion created by man. He is God for everyone.
RELIGIONS were just created to reverence God.
Every Religion just lays claim to God.
But now Criminals hijacked dem to do Ponzi.

GOD is always first before any other thing across the entire universe.
Religion can't be ahead of God.
That's unforgivable!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by winner37(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
I should hear that the pastor has Bleep tiffany ooo.. the pastor has won bet 9ja be that
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by virginchaser(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:
Very simple outfits tho they're worth Billions. Burna Boy with just little change grilled his teeth. Small money enter Adekunle Gold hand e start to carry Dada. Portable own sef naim worse... U never blow u don dey misbehave already. Anybody wey no borrow leaf from Tubaba no get sense. Awon Broke but flaunting it Geng

As in shooting without CD in his early days.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by anonimi: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

We really need to start talking.
We need to reset the brains of many youths.
Most CHRISTIANS think GOD is a Christian..
How can God be a Christian? How?
That's where they keep getting it wrong..
GOD is supernatural.
God can't submit himself to a Religion created by man. He is God for everyone.

RELIGIONS were just created to reverence God.
Every Religion just lays claim to God.
But now Criminals hijacked dem to do Ponzi.

GOD is always first before any other thing across the entire universe.
Religion can't be ahead of God.
That's unforgivable!

You are not a malignant guest, rather a wise guest.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us.

19 Sir,” the woman said, “I can see that you are a prophet. 20Our ancestors worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”

21“Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

https://biblehub.com/niv/john/4.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Jalaw: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:
Not even single security, abeg make she no go kaduna or ogun and osun. To avoid bandit and skull minners

Avoid the entire North, the entire South East, Ogun, Osun like you mentioned.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by focus2727(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:
Not even single security, abeg make she no go kaduna or ogun and osun. To avoid bandit and skull minners
what about eastern zone lpob/esn go use their meat do pepper zup[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by effort1: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:

Who told you there is no security? You expect the security to come and take pictures with them?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Snickers under native

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Sermwell(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
nairalandankrah:
They're still humans..just like everyone of us here
They are humans but certainly NOT like everyone of us! Except you choose to lie to yourself!
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Ever8090: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin
chai bros...I am at the stage when you stoped going to church untill you touch the millions, now you are back to church with the millions you been receiving the respect and attention that comes with riches...me in the other hand have started going back with my properties locked in a room because I can't afford the rent, and I can't go back to pick them for now untill I gets my landlords mine!....how did you do it, and what encouragement do you have for me?..
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Temptee101(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2022
PoliteActivist:

The pastor's wife's name is Ifeanyi??
It's like saying a husband's name is Funke

Females bear Ifeanyi.

I have an aunt who bears Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by brutal1(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2022
So a sh*t hole is worthy of visiting...wow
boman2014:
Donald Trump’s daughter, Tiffany and her Nigerian-bred
fiancé visit pastor Paul Adefarasin in Lagos

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-and-her-nigerian-bred-fiance-visit-pastor-paul-adefarasin-in-lagos.html

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U are Right..
God doesn't dwell in churches, just like the Bible says. However, Nigerian pastors turned it into MMM.....
They prefer to set up Churches everywhere than erect factories simply because they want to evade Taxation and pay workers.
CHURCH is easier in making returns effortlessly.
How can a 4 storey building in Nigeria have 6 different churches?
Even such can be said about the mosques.
It's shameful. My street once had 32 churches, may be na 60 by now.
Are people normal in Nigeria at all?

..a sound university graduate becoming a pastor simply because NO WORK!
you are right bro

First the government of Nigeria are the cost of all this misfortune

Secondly every man must be judge by God
I don't care if you are general overseer or care taker God will judge all souls

Thirdly serve or worship God in spirit and in truth �

God will speak to you to

No be only person get hear to hear from God

Abstain from sin and you will see God using you to create awareness about his second coming

Jesus in a man
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by LILTJAY1: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Lol. Igbos and baby brains, childish chestbeating, stupid thinking.
If not for education and good religion, Igbos reason like sabo and behave like Fulanis.

So, every influential Yoruba man married an Igbo woman? Or they were made influential by their wives?

Walahi, Igbos are dumber that anyone think, they're only good making money but even Sabo Abokis too are business savy and make money, so no difference.
a very stupid and insecure tribe, that's what they are..

3 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by babaalagbo11(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Nice one
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:
Very simple outfits tho they're worth Billions. Burna Boy with just little change grilled his teeth. Small money enter Adekunle Gold hand e start to carry Dada. Portable own sef naim worse... U never blow u don dey misbehave already. Anybody wey no borrow leaf from Tubaba no get sense. Awon Broke but flaunting it Geng

You can't expect everybody in the world to behave the same way.
And they didn't collect money from you to buy what they like, so rest.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Barristerlaw001:
...imagine this Ifeanyi to be a Yoruba woman... who for know Paul....

See your brain working anticlockwise this early morning.
You guys can only blow or be known in this life by either attaching yourselves to Yoruba people or moving down to the SW.
Check all your so called billionaires, dem no born dem well to not come to SW for recognition and validation, even your governers all live in Lagos and only go to the potopoto region occasionally.
Also all your musicians, sportsmen, actors etc.
You guys even wish you own Lagos and would use all your life savings to migrate there.

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by noskcid(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Tiffany this is the shithole your father spoke about
You are in a mess
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Braga90(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly...
MEMBERS of the House on the Rock have been visiting that church and contributing without being recognized on social media like this grin grin.
Yet here is someone who just paid a visit, who may not stay beyond 12noon...and this is the recognition she gets.

Let a celebrity visit a church in the United States let's see if same celebrity would attract such recognition. This was one of the reasons I stopped attending church 14 years ago.
I promised 2go back after ensuring Millions hit my account. 2day, I have gone back as a comfortable man. U need see Attention & respect!

Most Nigerian churches are just business centers. Many were set up by Lazy ?christians who can't think outside the Box. Some couldn't pass ordinary GES 100 course in the University. Most of my Student pastor coursemates were dropped from d university dose days for failing woefully.
But, Guess what today! They see VISIONS grin
Just like saying prince William visit pastor adeboye and not get any mention or acknowledgement? Though Tiffany is human, but she's dignitary! Mind you the church members would have wanted it publicized anyway.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2022
izenco2005:
Make pack my motorcycle here
You mean the bike made by Michael Boulos dad at their Ogba plant right wink

1 Like

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2022
baby124:

Yes o. He tried so hard to discriminate against Africans from entering America. What is his daughter doing in Nigeria? Racist people. Nothing to be proud of that racist people are in Nigeria. Who give her visa sef? Una no sabi retaliate?
In as much as I don't like trump and celebrated his downfall in that election because i was also affectednby the suspension of the drop box, we shouldn't vent our anger on this innocent girl because she wasn't part of that decision taken by her racist dad. They want to start a new life so we should encourage them. Michael is part of us, even though he's white. He was born here.
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Johnny147147:

And Eminem is into what again...?

one at off many
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by LastProphet: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

No, you are INFERIOR!
You are beneath other humans....
Even a LION that relocated to Asia from Africa will still roar in an Asian Zoo among Asian Lions....
I'm disappointed at your comment!
I Feel Like leaving Nairaland

No, Trump's Daughter has got 2pussies2 breasts.
Rita Dominic has got one..
Trump's daughter can give birth.
Rita Dominic can't birth 2a child.

You are a child, life will correct you just keep running your mouth exactly the way you are doing
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by MisterKennedy(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2022
bibianna:
@Tiffany, you're welcome to Nigeria! smiley

Good morning Bibi

How's your week going?
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by Peppysco: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2022
onlyson16:

Yet, you left out Anambra where IPOB/ESN is on rampage. You're suffering from Selective brain disorder

2 Likes

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by ensamy(m): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Likes attracts likes grin grin Aboki attracts Aboki
Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2022
boman2014:
Donald Trump’s daughter, Tiffany and her Nigerian-bred
fiancé visit pastor Paul Adefarasin in Lagos

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-and-her-nigerian-bred-fiance-visit-pastor-paul-adefarasin-in-lagos.html

Oh, so he is Sarah Boulos' son.
The popular Lebanese-Nigerian Boulos family members have
been in business in Nigeria and West Africa for several decades.

I remember back in the day, they
were one of the first and topmost importers of vehicle and motorbike spare parts.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Tiffany is the daughter that hates her father’s guts. She said publicly that she voted for Biden instead of her father.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.